Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System

I guess that includes all trading books then! The way of the Turtle, Come into my trading room, Market wizards, Alan Farley etc etc

do we know he doesn't trade it ?

I'm well awake thanks....All I'm suggesting is if we have not read it then how can we comment if we don't know whats in there?...Disregarding something without sound reason is foolish....explain your reasoning and then people on here can make informed decisions. Instead of the usual 'oh I know what its all about and whats in there, and there cant be anything worth reading enclosed' etc etc etc....why not just give a genuine reason like 'I have read this paragraph and it wont work because of...'

!

I can't be bothered with you to be honest. I haven't read any of his rubbish because I'm not a total and utter chump.

If you want to p1ss your money away and waste your time, go ahead. If you are genuinely considering this, you are a lazy idiot with a head full of stupid dreams. Someone is going to take your money, I guess it might as well be this guy as anybody else.

Good luck Chumpford.

You lost the plot mate...Where in this thread exactly did I say I would actually be purchasing anything? ....I recall asking if anyone else has read his stuff and wondered what their findings were. So take a big chill pill and relax. I bet your one of those emotional traders who has his finger hovering over the mouse, or maybe your one of those who changes his time frame and chases the loser and hangs on and on until its too late and then, Quote - 'cant be bothered any more to be honest'

Sadly for you, you are wrong. And the contracted form of "you are" is "you're", not "your", you utter cretin.

There are two possibilities here:

1. You are schilling for the vendor in question. If that is the case, you are simply a c unt and deserve no respect or consideration whatsoever.

2. You are an utter moron because you are asking ridiculous questions about this vendor. There are plenty of opinions on this site and all over the internet, if you can be bothered to do a search.

Which is it? You will get no genuine favourable opinions about these courses here, for the simple reason that such things do not exist. If you don't wish to listen to reason, why ask in the first place?

Imberseal...

Go day trade your family income away.

Last edited:
I guess on here we have to be careful to ask all the right questions for fear of upsetting people who have not mastered control of themselves. I'd like to bet that JMC has had a rough week day trading and is on the verge of yet another account blow up, oh is probably divorced too.

It's obvious the name 'Vince Stanzione' is taboo on T2W. Being a new member I very quickly had a few strips torn off me for just mentioning his name!

Either way, the web is split over whether or not he is fake.

It's obvious the name 'Vince Stanzione' is taboo on T2W. Being a new member I very quickly had a few strips torn off me for just mentioning his name!

Either way, the web is split over whether or not he is fake.

Give him 3 or 4 grand and you'll see which part of the web was right. It will be an expensive lesson for you but at least you'll know.

I'm sorry to hear about ppl who actually sent him money. I have traded for twenty years or more, cfd's and spreads but in the early years I traded stocks shares physical and commodity contracts. I have read a hell of a lot of books during my twenty year trading period. Never made massive money but then never taken big risk either. Small account, small risk, small returns. I have always gone my own way and never usually join trading websites. I used to use Kaching but apart from that I never bothered with forums, hence I never heard of VS before lol. I'm not about to hand him any money any quicker than the bulls or bears on the opposite side of my trades.

I think if you look through some more of the recent posts (dating back to around July 2011) then the member named 'SZATEK' went extremely quiet. He gave Stanzione his money. But I don't see him coming back here to gloat about his rewards. If he did make even a very modest amount of money and he had evidence perhaps it would help make me less sceptical. However, the fact that he hasn't sent any updates would leave you to believe he either got run over by a bus, didn't really make any money, lost a fair bit or is laughing at all the people who gave him abuse whilst in his private jet. But without that information I guess it's difficult to speculate, but seems odd after all that activity he went quiet. I was keen to find out about the whole thing which is how I ended up here, and I do wonder how much research people do before making commitments. When I went to search on the FT site where I became a premium member for a month to try it out, there were some referecnes to Stanzione, and they were clearly not in his favour. If anyone can show me the links to the papers he refers to where they are all bigging him up then I would love to see them. I was glad the he mentioned the FT as it was searching on there and finding some criticism that directed me here.

Hi guys,

My name is dean and im new to the spread betting

I have bought a book called the naked traders guide to spread betting which is a starting point for me.

I have just read almost all of the threads on this Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System .

I was thinking to buy one of vince's course for £197 on amazon

He has 44 five star reviews out of 49.
Are these reviews made up or are they genuine?

There is an awful lot of conflicting opinions on vince stanzione.
He is either ''Brilliant'' or a ''Scam artist''

Should or buy his course?
I know a lot of you will say no.
I would like to hear from the people who have ACTUALLY bought his course, and get there opinions on this and to rate his course.

If not what is the best course of action for me to take? and which books or courses shall i invest in ??

opinions and advice will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Dean

Last edited by a moderator:

I would like to hear from the people who have ACTUALLY bought his course, and get there opinions on this and to rate his course.

If not what is the best course of action for me to take? and which books or courses shall i invest in ??

Regards
Dean

Vince is the real deal, this Maserati he has proves it.

2403171_300.jpg

No one on here is serious.

Flasheart what is that silly video got to do with trading?

And donaldduke why put up a picture of vince stanzione with his car and dog??

No one on here is serious.

Flasheart what is that silly video got to do with trading?

And donaldduke why put up a picture of vince stanzione with his car and dog??

lighten up, we are deadly serious,its called sarcasm,vince makes his money from selling crap

Hi guys,

My name is dean and im new to the spread betting

I have bought a book called the naked traders guide to spread betting which is a starting point for me.

I have just read almost all of the threads on this Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System .

I was thinking to buy one of vince's course for £197 on amazon

He has 44 five star reviews out of 49.
Are these reviews made up or are they genuine?

Regards
Dean

44 five star reviews where? His own website.

Ps nobody is taking you seriously becausethis guy is a laughing stock, nobody takes him seriously, you've been told not to waste your money so please accept that you are not going to make money with rubbish like this.

44 five star reviews where? His own website.

Ps nobody is taking you seriously becausethis guy is a laughing stock, nobody takes him seriously, you've been told not to waste your money so please accept that you are not going to make money with rubbish like this.

44 five star reviews on amazon.

Type in vince stanzione into amazon check out his ratings and reviews.

ok, say i took your advice and did not pay for his £197 course.

Up until now i have been to a knowledge to action seminar (did not pay £3000 & didnt do the course) read the naked trader guide to spread betting which i have found interesting and quite like too, i also have bets and the city which i have not read as yet.
I havent started spread betting yet as im very cautious and understand that only 10% of people who spread bet win.

So 9 out of 10 lose!

What are the successful ingredients that the 10% use??

There are many courses out there especialy on ebay, are there any good courses to take up or is it just best to read books and take baby steps?