Verdes management

Spam ?
What on earth are you on about ????????????????????
This is a genuine attempt to create a private forum for people who have an interest in this company to chat on.
I am trying to set it up as a members private forum but after about 10 emails and not one single reply they dont seem to be interested.
Only people who have an interest who were invited to jointhe forum in this company would be able to read and post comment.
Show me ONE single piece of ""SPAMMING" on here .

I think we've heard it all before.

Just looking for the section to delete it.
Deleted all posts dont know how to delete the thread or would.
Will leave this post up for an hour or so then delete also.
Obv this site is full of holier than thou ********s like advfn so will set up a new blog.
Well T2W you just lost a min 20 new customers.
Bye.

The pump and dump is well known, we're not fools.

Preliminary announcement of results for the year ended 30 September 2011

Summary | Interactive Investor

The audited results for the 12 months to 30 September 2011 for Verdes are revenues of £0 (2010: £0) and overheads of £651,246 (2010 credit: £40,689), resulting in a loss of £651,247 (2010 profit: £40,595) for the year. The main focus in this first complete year under the new business model has been to set up the team and build a quality brand to enable Verdes to deliver its business model. This has been done whilst keeping the overheads low giving us a healthy cash balance at the end of the year.

The thread was intended to be set up for over 20/30 people who already own VMP shares and who wish to have a thread which they can chat on without the usual crap that you get on ADVFN
Nobody other than invited members would have been able to read it or take part in it.
So how the **** is that a pump and dump .
Not interested we will go to another site or start a brand new one.
We are leaving the advfn one because it is full of pumpers and dumpers etc.
I will delete all this an be off as this site obv not interested in helping.

You bought shares in a company with zero income for the past 2 years?

Enjoy the thread guys I,m off wont be back.
I will be telling all interested parties to close any new T2W accs and advising others not to bother with this site.
You can go back to your protecting the innocents bull**** or whatever it is you do.

Will delete remaing posts shortly.

You just lost T2W about 20/30 new customers.
Hey Ho.

How? Why are they not interested in the many other things that T2W has to offer?

And as far as I am aware, T2W has members rather than customers.

Anyhow this Verdes Management company, how on earth can they have zero income, not a penny?

What I disagree with is self righteous self appointed holier than thou egotistical clowns who stupidy and wrongly assume people dont know what they are doing when it comes to investing.
Seen your sort all over ADVFN .
Sit by your keyboard all day long pontificating and telling everyone how clever you are and how stupid they are.
Sad life.
Over 20/30 of us on ADVFN were simply looking for a thread that we can use to chat in private about VMP mainly but other stuff as well.We have been involved with VMP since the start.
Of course it has no income it has barely begun.
Anyhoo your not interested so why you spending all your time trying to tell me ...............oh sorry thats right its your life its what you do as it gives you a reason for being in your sad empty existence.
You and others wouldnt have been invited to join the thread only VMP holders so you wouldnt see any posts nor be able to take part nor would anyone else .Unless they asked for an invite as they have an interest .
You can only pump and dump and spam if people can see it and read it duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
But as I have said we are gone so enjoy.