Vantagepoint - OldAlbanian Trades

Thanks

schoe said:
I've had several pm's from people who bought this product and having seen it want to know how I got my money back as they now realise its as useless (imo) as I said it was originally much to Oldalbanions disgust.
He was posting his trades but surprise suddenly disappeared. Save your money its just moving averages.
:D

Thanks very much for your response, will take your advise.

ELS said:
Is there any software for futures that's worth buying for futures?

If there is I haven't found it.Order yourself the book by Chick Goslin called Trading Day by Day and follow his advice this will get you the best chance to be successful. There is a thread on the book on this site.

Thanks very much

schoe said:
If there is I haven't found it.Order yourself the book by Chick Goslin called Trading Day by Day and follow his advice this will get you the best chance to be successful. There is a thread on the book on this site.

Thanks very much
ELS

kwhc10 said:
Hi Dimi,

Did You End Up Purchasing Vantagepoint?

Hi,

not actually i spoke with a representative of VP but did not like their way of presenting and advertising their product.

Dimi

Hi,

I have repeatedly asked them to provide me with their past one year continuous projections for 3-4 markets of my choice rather than showing a bit from here and there. Somehow they just run away and dont do that.

They dont have an edvertised refund policy or a trial period, says a lot about their confidence in the product.

Thanks!

undefined
Oldalbanian said:
8 Oct
Thanks much for your experience with VP software!! I also own it and have spend the last two months studying how to use it and how to trade all of the markets that it predicts on! I have had some luck but find that I have trouble entering a position using their predicted highs and lows. I will follow your trading for a while to see how you are using it.

THanks for the posts! Appreciated!!

Sold Cotton Dec at 4740 £3 a point. Position now closed. Loss £312.
This turned out as a bad trade. Vantagepoint showed a return to down trend after yesterday's close.
This proves the value of only trading when the PTMDiff values indicate a consistent trend on the previous four trading sessions., We live and learn!
(If you don't own Vantagepoint that last bit won't mean much but it is the key to successful trading with Vantagepoint - in my opinion and other users agree)

good to see something real and not just words.

thankyou.

Are you still trading with VP?

5 Oct
Sold Sliver Dec at 705 £50 a point. Position now closed - profit £3500
Vantagepoint has not indicated any change of market trend but decided to take the profit.

HI the company that sells vantage point have been phoning me up daily for me to buy it. is it worth it
how much have you made from it
and in what space of time
what package did you buy
kind regards
aceandking
:sneaky:(n)(y)

no

HI the company that sells vantage point have been phoning me up daily for me to buy it. is it worth it
how much have you made from it
and in what space of time
what package did you buy
kind regards
aceandking
:sneaky:(n)(y)

In my opinion and having had the product for over a year and a half it is definitely not worth it. In fact its useless, others may disagree but plenty of people who have actually bought it will say the same thing.