Using Planetary angles?

So how has it been, forward testing over a 6 month period?

It is not perfect on its own. It is a bit like all the other indicators. You need to know when it does not work. The funniest thought is that, you can use it for everyday life. So you know what people's moods can be like. Sometimes the market does something and it is not linked to the general mood. So that is why it is not to be taken too seriously.

So are you able to tell if it tends to push the market up or down from what you look at or just that it will tend to move the market at times?

There are more detailed tables, that give you many more angles per hour. Those angles are formed by the Moon. I did not include them in this example. But yes, as you said, when you see that in a particular 15 mins, then there are a couple or so Up ones, and if you are long, then you can hold on. Or, on the flip side, if you are short, you will have to be ready to cover them. Or if you are not in, then wait and see if the market is reacting, and then use it. It is just another tool, or piece of data.

Why have I had a post deleted from this thread? If its 'offensive' then why is this thread not deleted as I and hopefully others find it 'offensive'

Attachments

• FacePalm.jpg
    FacePalm.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 2,282
That is a time series I can create for any time, past present and future.

I can see how you can plan these in advance for yourself and for those living near you but they can't be the same for different parts of the world, surely? Especially planets.

Why have I had a post deleted from this thread? If its 'offensive' then why is this thread not deleted as I and hopefully others find it 'offensive'

Because nobody finds this thread offensive. You're just bored and looking for an argument.

Sounds like you were, that's all. Why not start a thread about the right way to trade...

I'm quite sensitive to what I find offensive and I haven't found anything here, yet.

offensive was the wrong word. Im not offended just astonished it gets through, like homeopathy, police using psychics in investigations, creationism being taught in schools as fact, etc

shadowninja: im not starting an argument :)

I can see how you can plan these in advance for yourself and for those living near you but they can't be the same for different parts of the world, surely? Especially planets.

The angles that I have shown, have nothing to do with me. These are angles made by Planets to each other over time. All that I have done is to ask the computer to look at a set of 22 angles; then show the ones that make markets go up (eg: 30, 60, 120) show as U or u, and then ones that make the markets go down (eg: 45, 90, 180) show as D or d.

The angles that I have shown, have nothing to do with me. These are angles made by Planets to each other over time. All that I have done is to ask the computer to look at a set of 22 angles; then show the ones that make markets go up (eg: 30, 60, 120) show as U or u, and then ones that make the markets go down (eg: 45, 90, 180) show as D or d.

Can you have it plotted as an indicator on MT4? I can see that if you've found a link, it could be useful. It is, after all, about emotions.

offensive was the wrong word. Im not offended just astonished it gets through, like homeopathy, police using psychics in investigations, creationism being taught in schools as fact, etc

shadowninja: im not starting an argument :)

Furry muff! As for the stuff mentioned, wouldn't let it bother you. :cool:

Can you have it plotted as an indicator on MT4? I can see that if you've found a link, it could be useful. It is, after all, about emotions.

It is not as yet possible to put it on anything like MT4. The concept is to understand the Universe that we are part of. The fact that some of us humans react to it is irrelevant. It is a map of the change of distribution of matter in this part of the Universe. I know for sure that when there is a focus of them, like UUUs or DDDs, then you get some decent correlations.

It is not as yet possible to put it on anything like MT4. The concept is to understand the Universe that we are part of. The fact that some of us humans react to it is irrelevant. It is a map of the change of distribution of matter in this part of the Universe. I know for sure that when there is a focus of them, like UUUs or DDDs, then you get some decent correlations.

So you're not doing it for trading then?