UsdJpy - trading the Twin Towers

I think it will retest 77.10 area+ again. I will be bullish if weekly bar close above 77.60+
you can the new trendline where the breakout begin.

If it retests 77.1, hammer it LONG again.

Your weekly trendline from the 2007 top is being torpedoed as we speak in a bullish way. Weekly Macd trendline from 2005 top is now being taken out could be the leading indicator.

The new trendline start from 17th jan on 4hr chart.....need to monitor if really retest 77.10. Any bounce.......will go higher

The new trendline start from 17th jan on 4hr chart.....need to monitor if really retest 77.10. Any bounce.......will go higher

Indeed, Sir.

On 4H ...............

watching how 78.271, the 11-29-11 sub-top gets taken out. Almost there, soooo close.

then we watch the 79.523 top being blasted.

when done, King Dollar indeed has the recalcitrant 13% auxiliary engine named Yen under total command.

The aborning red bar on 4H is most likely because King Dollar sees some heavy duty Japanese forces at the 200-day moving average - and of course on weekly the King is still wrestling with the magnificent long-term downtrendtrendline from 2007.

4H 50ma X 200ma a while back.

Now we wait for Daily 50ma X 200ma

Then we wait for Weekly 50ma X 200ma

Then we skip monthly and go to the Yearly 50ma X 200ma, hahahahahaha

just kiddding :):)

She's going for the October top. :)

But the daily looks a bit scary to me because she has not yet retraced to test it, kiss it and then continue north. New era? I hate to fall for that concept, EVER.

Have taken off loads of positions now and leave the rest to run LONG.

Northbound crossed 80.

On Daily I wait patiently for the first retracement. Then will add to LONG bigtime on a dip plus top taken out.

By the time all this happens it is likely the 50 will cross above the 200 thereby alerting the Hedge Fund managers to ENTER.

The 50X200 is a good yardstick but my preference is to see an actual trend develop - and this can only be ascertained from a higher low higher high and continuation on DAILY. Then its time to climb aboard.

At the moment we have good signs but we need the retracement.

Northbound crossed 80.

On Daily I wait patiently for the first retracement. Then will add to LONG bigtime on a dip plus top taken out.

By the time all this happens it is likely the 50 will cross above the 200 thereby alerting the Hedge Fund managers to ENTER.

The 50X200 is a good yardstick but my preference is to see an actual trend develop - and this can only be ascertained from a higher low higher high and continuation on DAILY. Then its time to climb aboard.

concept reiterated:

On Daily I wait patiently for the first retracement. Then will add to LONG bigtime on a dip plus top taken out. If there is no trend I lose it all. That's just the way it is. The original STOP remains in place as my guide to my line in the sand as I wait for a defo signal that the train is confirmed to distant lands in the Northern Territories.

Northbound crossed 80.

Yawn. 50x200. Now still waiting for 1st retracement.

Yawn. 50x200. Now still waiting for 1st retracement.

Upcoming first retracement is oh sooooo important for deadbroke. If the TREND is indeed a NEW UPTREND then I have the opportuntiy to add to LONG magnificently on the big upcoming dip. If wrong I lose it all and start over from scratch, hehehehehehe.

When is the first retracement likely to occur? See how far above the 50 m.a. on daily Price has gotten to? Its like a pressure chamber that is telling Price to retrace to at least the 50 m.a. to relieve the internal forces.

The retracement called for and waited for will therefore be visible on 1H quite easily.

Watch for it, pray for it, hope for it, demand it for that is how income is generated in this business.

Upcoming first retracement is oh sooooo important for deadbroke. If the TREND is indeed a NEW UPTREND then I have the opportuntiy to add to LONG magnificently on the big upcoming dip. If wrong I lose it all and start over from scratch, hehehehehehe.

When is the first retracement likely to occur? See how far above the 50 m.a. on daily Price has gotten to? Its like a pressure chamber that is telling Price to retrace to at least the 50 m.a. to relieve the internal forces.

The retracement called for and waited for will therefore be visible on 1H quite easily.

Watch for it, pray for it, hope for it, demand it for that is how income is generated in this business.

repeat

Reenter LONG @ 81.828 and add if Price = or > 82.204 and hold for weeks. That would imply a trend continuation.

Reenter LONG @ 81.828 and add if Price = or > 82.204 and hold for weeks. That would imply a trend continuation.

I would like to wait and watch the performance of the USDJPY for the time being before hitting any orders as my orders in the JPY pairs last over a long time frames.

Same parameters. NO change. Still waiting for reentry signal.

I imagine a reversal at 79.136. Fingers crossed and waiting. If I see a sign on 4H I might take the LONG then.

Not interested in SHIORTING, only LONGING.

Same parameters. NO change. Still waiting for reentry signal.

I imagine a reversal at 79.136. Fingers crossed and waiting. If I see a sign on 4H I might take the LONG then.

Not interested in SHIORTING, only LONGING.

Infrared now being used at night to brighten up the 79.136 level. If entry there provides no joy, then the 78.44 level oughtta do so.