USDHKD action this morning

LuckyFX

I'm wondering what you guys are showing on the lows of USDHKD in the Sun night / Mon morning session.

Around 2:45 AM GMT, Oanda quotes a low of 7.7496, but that seems off to me.

Can any one else help out and check the lowest candle on your platform (and let me know which it is)?

I've signed up for a few demo accounts that claimed USDHKD only to find the pair missing from the platform, so I figured you guys might be able to assist...

:)

Hi,

I use Oanda too and had a similar issue. Apparently to see the real high/low you have to change the chart to 'min/max'. When I do this on Oanda it shows a Monday low of 7.7480.

EDIT: NB - by monday I mean local time in NZ, so Sunday night or early hours monday morning UK. Have a go at changing the chart to min/max and you'll see it charts lower lows and higher highs than the candles.

Hi,

I use Oanda too and had a similar issue. Apparently to see the real high/low you have to change the chart to 'min/max'. When I do this on Oanda it shows a Monday low of 7.7480.

EDIT: NB - by monday I mean local time in NZ, so Sunday night or early hours monday morning UK. Have a go at changing the chart to min/max and you'll see it charts lower lows and higher highs than the candles.

Thanks maknz, I understand the min/max thing but am more concerned with the low of the midpoint of the spread as it's easier to compare to other dealers...

for example, I just checked on dbFX, and the low (at that same time) was 7.7502

do you have any other FX accounts you can check?