Usd/cad

USD/CAD is testing 1.2950, I am waiting for the breakout to open new long positions. I think that if it does break out it will reach at least 1.3000.

USD/CAD is stuck in a relatively tight range. I don't think we will see much volatility and an end to the range before Janet Yellen's speech tomorrow.

Janet Yellen's speech only mostly caused a whipsaw, but the pair is bullish at the moment. I think it will reach target 1.2940.

There is a bearish trend developing on USD/CAD pair.
11131667.jpg

Despite the initial whipsaw USD/CAD climbed with about 180 pips after the FED Chair's speech last week and broke above 1.3000. I think next target is 1.3070, maybe even 1.3100.

USD/CAD broke above 1.3070 and I think it will likely reach 1.3100 soon. If it breaks out above that level next target will be around 1.3140 - 1.3160.

the US election is going to drive trading for the next few months no doubt about that. fed wont do anything crazy in an election year so stock and currency markets will be stable. might be a flurry of trading around the first debate which will be the most watched ever. stick to trading systems at least you wont get whip sawed on your emotions. just signed up with stockmarketsignals.online made some money with them last week. nothing yet so far this week. got burned on a couple systems already so who knows.

USD/CAD reached a hugh at 1.3111 and found some resistance at that level, forming a pair of doji bars on the four-hour time frame. I think there will be retracement towards 1.3030.

USD/CAD reached a hugh at 1.3111 and found some resistance at that level, forming a pair of doji bars on the four-hour time frame. I think there will be retracement towards 1.3030.

Might consider taking a long from 13015s with targets 13200+ - This price action may happen during and after NFP by the looks of it...

Might consider taking a long from 13015s with targets 13200+ - This price action may happen during and after NFP by the looks of it...

Will short the pair after NFP, I think current Dollar rally is a pure hype, NFP will balk hopes for September rate hike but lets see.

The pair is still consolidating around 1.3110 - 1.3120, I think that consolidation won't end before the NFP tomorrow.

USD/CAD dropped significantly after the NFP, but I closed my short position at 1.2910 and I think I will wait for it to break below 1.2900 before I open a new one again.

I think that the price will reach 1.3105 level. After that, the price will go to the level of 1.2790 or further.
USDCAD.jpg

USD/CAD broke well below 1.2900 and is now testing 1.2850. I think the drop will continue at least until the pair reaches 1.2800 - 1.2780.

The Bank of Canada will be announcing its rate statement later today, I think the pair will continue consolidating above 1.2850 until that time.

Following the news today USD/CAD broke above 1.2970 and then above 1.3000. I think next target will be around 1.3080 - 1.3100.