Urban Towers Scalping Strategy

...i'm trading this as urbanforex described. For shorts look for at least 3 consecutive higher lows and for longs look for at least 3 consecutive lower highs.

I find it a reliable entry signal in the context of my own method...i doubt taking every signal would be advisable but i haven't tested this.

...i'm trading this as urbanforex described. For shorts look for at least 3 consecutive higher lows and for longs look for at least 3 consecutive lower highs.

I find it a reliable entry signal in the context of my own method...i doubt taking every signal would be advisable but i haven't tested this.

Yes I was only thinking of using it to add into a position off support or resistance, basically to give me some more entries into what I currently use.

I just read your post, are you sure that is correct as it contradicts what is on all the charts?

Attachments

• urban.jpg
    urban.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 405
I just read your post, are you sure that is correct as it contradicts what is on all the charts?

...i don't see a contradiction. The pic is an uptrend, wait for at least 3 consecutive candles with lower highs towards the EMAs and as long as price bounces from the EMAs and doesn't break through, take longs from a break upwards of the last lower high...simples.

...i don't see a contradiction. The pic is an uptrend, wait for at least 3 consecutive candles with lower highs towards the EMAs and as long as price bounces from the EMAs and doesn't break through, take longs from a break upwards of the last lower high...simples.

Could you be so good as to mark off the 3 lower highs as you see them?

Sure, a bit rushed so hope this makes sense to you..3 lower highs formed before each long signal, i've marked each lower high with a line...

Attachments

• For PBoyles.PNG
    For PBoyles.PNG
    292.1 KB · Views: 597
Last edited:
Beware of the initiator of this thread: its a real commercial anti trader, just looking to trap you for his commercial world of missery!!

Beware of the initiator of this thread: its a real commercial anti trader, just looking to trap you for his commercial world of missery!!

May I ask why such hatred?
Have I ever asked for any money at any time during any of my posts?

Its people like you that make me want to stop contributing back to the Forex community.

This strategy is used by over 250 users across major forums and sites, you can ask any of them if I charged anyone anything. You seem to be a wise one, do your research.

Regards,
Navin Prithyani

The web is full of traders like you who have blown their account and still try to make money luring innocent traders and advertise like they've seen the ligth somewhere!

They have read something, act like they've made it up themselfs and.. you can get even more information by education, seminairs and all other things from these guys IF YOU JUST ADD TO THEIR BANK ACCOUNT!!

The web is full of traders like you who have blown their account and still try to make money luring innocent traders and advertise like they've seen the ligth somewhere!

They have read something, act like they've made it up themselfs and.. you can get even more information by education, seminairs and all other things from these guys IF YOU JUST ADD TO THEIR BANK ACCOUNT!!

What in the world are you talking about? Are you on drugs dude? What does anything of whatever you're saying have to do with Urban Towers Scalping Strategy?

Follow the strategy on forex factory and see the amount of followers that trade this strategy day in and day out.

And so you hate me because I shared this strategy with the community?

And for your reference - find out who I am first. FXStreet features me, Currensee features me, I've setup a major website to give back to the forex community all for free. My last Forex Psychology webinar that I performed with Currensee held over 100 people and was for free.

I believe any average joe who has heard of me can back me up on this one because I'm just done wasting my posts on you buddy.

Attached is my last competition that I entered and came 6th place. Attached is also that quarter's (Oct 2010 to Jan 2011) statements.

I've love to clear all your doubts by challenging you to a trade competition.

I think the entire public reading this can confirm that I'm being perfectly fair here.

Again, I'm not mad at you or hate you buddy just upset that you are prejudice against me based on - I don't know what.

Regards,
Navin Prithyani

Attachments

• Dec.-05_02.jpg
    Dec.-05_02.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 334
  • Dec.-05_07.jpg
    Dec.-05_07.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 306
  • Feb. 05_01.jpg
    Feb. 05_01.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 290
  • DetailedStatement.gif
    DetailedStatement.gif
    5.5 KB · Views: 284
  • DetailedStatement.htm
    118.1 KB · Views: 499
I'm on a mission to let the world know who are the big spammers!

You're one of the worst out there trying to simulate all good behaviour.

I know why you're posting on all Forums dude, so do you..

Can you show me an account as well of all people who have payed you to get all your pothetic courses?

Shame on you mate, shame on you..

Can you show me an account as well of all people who have payed you to get all your pothetic courses?

ok so because I sell a service hence I'm a bad person?

Just accept the challenge so I can humiliate you and get this conversation over with kiddo. :)

Note : The services I sell are also not mentioned anywhere on this forum whatsoever. In fact, you have a thread too, should I assume you're selling something too? And if you are, my goodness you're a doom on the forex community how dare you try to sell your expertise - you should had it out for free like all the universities and schools :)

Stop wasting my time, get back to your own thread and whine all you want over there.

Again, I say all this with love and full respect to you kiddo. Aggression is great but controlling it is what makes you a man.

Good luck with "saving the world" based on your "instincts".

Regards,
Navin Prithyani.

Hi marktalens

said with respect,I think you are wrong about Urbanforex

He is a good Trader and his website is plenty of good sources and stuff

But what else should I say...hey ,that's Internet..you are free to believe in what you want

:cool:

You really thought he was posting on all forum to let the world know all his fabulous trading setups?

You probably did; you silly..

I believe most large retail brokers are going to show up on the NFA one day or another just the nature of forex business. But that article was news for me. Thanks for pointing that out - my live account is with them. I do get a lot of re-quotes but since I don't scalp really doesn't make much of a difference to me?

Have you had any experience with them?

- Navin Prithyani

Navin
I have been trying to follow this strategy you kindly put forward for a couple of weeks. (you've answered a couple of questions for me, in a different Forum)
The trouble I have is that whilst I can trade from work, I cannot run MT4 or any other packages from my office PC, so have to do it from a laptop running on a mobile internet connection. The combination of a small screen and limited download capacity makes it near impossible to watch more than about 4 pairs at once. Could you please lte me know which 4 pairs you consider give the most frequent set ups under this strategy.
I do very much like the strategy by the way, I've managed to catch about 7 or8 trades in last 2 weeks and the only 2 losers are ones where I've bent the rules by trading from a flat or narrow MA channel, so many thanks !!

Kind Regards

Dave

dave

use a remote access service like logmein.com or the others around and work form a home pc with MT4 on it ......may just bypass the ole firewalls :whistling

N

hey all

not a bad thread this.........i'd suggest that the threadstarter ensure they are registered as a vendor on T2W so no one flames him into the dirt as has recently happened

Regardless of your intent if you arrive here as a newbie and tout a system that is relatively robust the Hard rain is gonna fall when people discover who you are .....:whistling

(my real name is George Soros but i'd catch hell if anyone new).............:LOL:

hey Navin..............looks like a lot of Guppy influence here ?

N