Aleph, (in case you ever read this)

You are welcome back anytime.
Thanks for everything.

hey bodhi
on these paths i am
behind you ahead of you
no blame
next foot forward...

Those few who are interested in picking up the ball and running with it will be interested in

Mark Douglas
Larry Phillips
Brett Steenbarger
Ruth Roosevelt
Justin Mamis

I'm curious as to how many of us saved ASCs post from this thread. I counted 9 entries that made up the meat of the commentary.

Anybody else?

Should anyone consider posting in a public forum what could actually be a masterpiece, before copyrighting his masterpiece, have it published by a reputable publishing company in hardcopy version, get it reviewed by some famous people, rather than post his masterpiece on a public forum, which may not offer much copyright protection? Anything gets deleted at anytime without any notice before such deletion whatsoever.

Assuming, of course, that the one in question is the originator of the alleged masterpiece.

Last edited:
i may have most of them in saved in my google desktop search cache or my email updates for this thread.. i'll check when I eventually get home from the office. currently married to a backmonth Euribor spread position that looks like its gonna have to stay on over the weekend - yuk!

ASC took them off here for a reason though so not sure if he would want his gold digging up again...?

So my intentions are not misunderstood, I was just curious who found the content valuable enough to go to the small effort to save it for future study.
I'm not suggesting reposting the man's hard work without his express permission.

sulong said:
I'm curious as to how many of us saved ASCs post from this thread. I counted 9 entries that made up the meat of the commentary.

Anybody else?

sulong,

Check your PM's.

zd

sulong said:
So my intentions are not misunderstood, I was just curious who found the content valuable enough to go to the small effort to save it for future study.
I'm not suggesting reposting the man's hard work without his express permission.
For all his piety and his wit he chose to cancel every word of it.

Can anyone pm me his last threads pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas.

Thanks
Anna

Quercus said:
Not a bad idea - maybe we could call it the "Cretinometer" ?
Quercus, I have been very busy and only just seen this.

A cretinometer would be overloaded to such an extent that it would fizzle and catch fire.

To paraphrase Jonathan Swift :~

"No sooner does a genius appear, that all the dunces of the world conspire against him."

He has probably got bored and withdrawn everything to make his work more conspicuous by its deliberate absence. It is a sentiment I have mirrored in my thoughts many times.

LookAtThat said:
When you post publically its posted (unless you remove it before anyone sees it) so here are the last two posts I had. If anyone objects PM me and I'll look at removing them. Or PM the moderators and they can remove it.
dont know bout pming you or anyone else - yur in breach of copyright pal. dont know what noddy guide youre reading but posted publicly doesnt mean public domain. as for 'remove before anyone sees it' - erm...howd you get that one to work in practise. doh!

"by default, posts to a blog (or to a discussion forum) are copyrighted material, and the author owns the copyright. Just because it's "public" doesn't mean it's "public domain". That means that it is subject to all the restrictions on copyrighted work, i.e., it can't be freely copied and used without proper credit and without the permission of the author"

Oops - yur busted!

apart from the fact yuv raped ASCs good intent.

This thread seems to have developed into another slanging match. In addition Aleph Sigma Chi and ValB are using the same static IP - a classic case of one user having two nicks which will earn them both a ban.
JO

Status
Not open for further replies.