UMT (universal market trader)

moe11

Is anyone familiar with a system called UMT (universal market trader)SIMPLE?
I have been to their presentation and the system looks interesting, if anyone has the method or can give some feed back about this.
Thanks

I also have seen the presentation and also found interesting. Did you buy ? Did you receive any opinion about it ?
Thank you

No Arnaldo, I have not received any feed back as yet.

Hey guys,

I have been with the UMT system for more than a year now. I am very happy with this group of people and their system.

The latest release is very simple to learn and follow and there is plenty of training available.

Of course like any trading you have to make your plan based on the system and stick to your plan.

regards

I notice no-one here has been using it for any length of time. Are there any people who have used it for more than a year and what are the results like? Can it be used primarily for forex?

Naresvara,

Are you having any success with UMT? Other people here would like to know.

I had previously bought the Ultimate Trading Machine from Netpicks, and I was not happy spending the money for a set of Stochcastic settings.

There no shame in being honest so others don't make the same error.

If it really works well, I would be interested the program.

Thanks,
AL

PLEASE take the above-linked review with a grain of salt. I highly doubt that it's objective, given that the only negative is a lack of a track record. That's ALL. So, how can they say it's so effective? FWIW, one guy in another thread said their other system was just a bunch of stoch settings. Personally, that doesn't bode well for this one. And earlier in this thread, the guy who touted it? He signed up on this board that month, and that's his only post. Any chance he's a shill? My .02...

I used Ultimate Swing Trader, which is another product from the same company that produces UMT. It has been one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had. You ask a question or bring up an issue and you get a willy nilly quickie answer that only contains half of the information to properly address the issue that you brought up. Then you have to waste another day because you have to email them back and ask them to explain their answer. I was as if I had to beat the information out of them. It was like dealing with somene with a mental deficiency, I kid you not.

UMT and all the 'systems' that come from Netpicks are a waste of money and time. AVOID Netpicks like the plague. Their only interest is to take your money!

Well it may be crap but they have my attention. I am sure its a brilliant marketing trick, but if you try and buy it, it will tell you it's sold out and you are put on a waiting list. I am going to attent the webinar tomorrow.

Well it may be crap but they have my attention. I am sure its a brilliant marketing trick, but if you try and buy it, it will tell you it's sold out and you are put on a waiting list. I am going to attent the webinar tomorrow.

if its sold out, you can contact them directly... im sure they will provide a slot...

I have seen them, the strategy sounds good in my opinion... they seem serious but i dont know i guess just trying one can really know

good luck