UK/US Share Info Resource Needed.

metaron

Hi Guys,

Can anybody recommend any websites for UK and/or US stocks(either free or subscription)where I can simply enter a stock symbol in and which then displays an economic calendar of that stock and also the economic calendar of the related companies from that industry group?

The general idea here is that I don't want to get caught out by taking a swing position in a stock and overlook a competitor coming out with very good/bad data which will affect my trade.

In my mind this would be a bloody useful service.

Hi Guys,

Can anybody recommend any websites for UK and/or US stocks(either free or subscription)where I can simply enter a stock symbol in and which then displays an economic calendar of that stock and also the economic calendar of the related companies from that industry group?

The general idea here is that I don't want to get caught out by taking a swing position in a stock and overlook a competitor coming out with very good/bad data which will affect my trade.

In my mind this would be a bloody useful service.

I've been looking for this myself, in fact i posted a similar question having not read your post :eek:

I have found that hemscott offer this for UK companies, although as far as i know it doesn't show dates for other companies in the sector. However you can see upcoming announcements for all companies for the next couple of days so you could do a quick check to see if any related companies are due to issue results before taking a position.

I hope this helps