UK Politics

28 State tiered membership...

You should read more and be more promiscuous about your sources ;)

Where's the British constitutional debate about signing our military into the EU?

Eeeerrrm, I'm sure I have a source for it here somewhere...er....er.. hang on... it's no er, sorry can't find it :LOL:

Where's the British constitutional debate about signing our military into the EU?

Eeeerrrm, I'm sure I have a source for it here somewhere...er....er.. hang on... it's no er, sorry can't find it :LOL:

Not sure the British military want to die for the EU particularly.

Put the politicians in the front line trench. That would end all wars.

Not sure the British military want to die for the EU particularly.

Put the politicians in the front line trench. That would end all wars.

As of 2015 there were and I believe still are 5200 troops in Germany? Why?

I think Trump may go the whole hog stupid and withdraw from NATO saying Putin is his great buddy and quite harmless.
After tea with the Queen he is en route to Moscow.

I think Trump may go the whole hog stupid and withdraw from NATO saying Putin is his great buddy and quite harmless.
After tea with the Queen he is en route to Moscow.

Agreed. :)

Russia is no threat but an economic Allie supplying EU with gas, oil and gold.

US is the global threat to peace and climate change. Thought that'll be obvious by now.

Your hard work SC?

My point / question essentially is should we pull back our troops out of Germany?

I'm going to guess your answer is yes based on your opposition to an EU army. (y)

We are in the realms of ‘do we stay a member of NATO or go whole hog EU integration?’ now. What would the Defence Secretary do?

At first I wasn't sure where to stick this one, the Trump thread or this one, but I see parallels with the infection of the 'left' in British politics, we don't however, have a leader that has achieved anything on the scale of Trump and N.Korea, nor a leader that can inspire people in the same way that Trump does, or even allow the opposition to just apparently destroy itself as has happened with the Dems. Probably because the Tories are capable of destroying themselves, just not quite in the same way as Labour (although there are lots of similarities).

How long will it be before Britain resorts to Trump tariffs on cars etc. ?