Uk- Dead Dogs - So Everyone Thinks !

There is so much value out there it's bewildering.............
Big Housing still in BEARZONE .... just wait ...
Big Banx in same state ...same applies

My nugget for today is real estate companies I've seen some chronic undervaluation particular in small cap sector. We all know about credi issues but if you read some of the company statements some of the ceo's remain fairly bullish....due to company specifics... there's one which could gain 50-100% by years end ............. a big VALUE INVESTOR has acquired a decent stake and it hit 52L wed 28th may....

D.Y.O.R :LOL:

Wild days in Housing and Banking

Housing stox seem to have capitulated into a low and are now up between 20 and 80% off the lows......................................................................
The biggest bounces were the penny stox Barratts (Bdev) and TaylorWimpey (tw.) well over 70%. (Redrwo also up off lows at 70%)
-We had big volulme wednesday ......
==========================================================================
Banking

We got lows on Thursday in some cases on very hi vol and then moved up into friday for first up bar.

Notably - Rbs up ~ 20% off lows and Hbos up 30% off lows and GAPPED UP FRIDAY!!!)
Barc and Lloy relatively lame move off their lows with bounces of around 10%....

==========================================================================

Barratts now doubled........... as for the others up nicely too......

Now Real Estate Stocks and RE funds are my focus..... but others are onto that one too.........:(
Maybe I'll have to wait for the retest of the lows.... if I'm lucky :LOL: