UK 2015 General Election - Competition

I heard a rumor that Sharky is going to give away = Iphone 6 + Ipad + Mac laptop to the winner ...
I heard that too. I'll add it ta the list of prizes.

Got more prizes than entries at the moment.

OK listen up everyone. Unless I hear to contrary, the new deadline for this competition is 10pm BST Thursday May 7th. I'll publish the predictions table ASAP after that.

Sharky has put up 12 hogsheads of ale, an all expenses paid weekend stay at his villa (including souvenir snapshot of him by the poolside in his speedos), an iPhone 6, an iPad, a Mac laptop and I suspect a few other treats too if I know that lad.

I've put up £500 behind the bar of the next t2w do if UKIP get more seats than the Lib-Dems.

Forexmospherian has donated a month's holiday at a villa based in either St. Tropez or Marbella. I presume he's including flights but am waiting for confirmation on that one.

OK listen up everyone. Unless I hear to contrary, the new deadline for this competition is 10pm BST Thursday May 7th. I'll publish the predictions table ASAP after that.

Sharky has put up 12 hogsheads of ale, an all expenses paid weekend stay at his villa (including souvenir snapshot of him by the poolside in his speedos), an iPhone 6, an iPad, a Mac laptop and I suspect a few other treats too if I know that lad.

I've put up £500 behind the bar of the next t2w do if UKIP get more seats than the Lib-Dems.

Forexmospherian has donated a month's holiday at a villa based in either St. Tropez or Marbella. I presume he's including flights but am waiting for confirmation on that one.

I assume that include indefinite leave to remain if i win ...

Last edited:

Hi Pat

LOL

I think for me to donate that prize - we need the following ------

The competition to end at 10 pm BST on Thursday May 7th

Prior to this close - the competitors must get the split of the votes correct and also name all the MP's who will be elected in advance along with their ballet counts to within 10 votes per MP. ( listed on this thread would be OK )

Ok - a bit extra work ;-)) but accuracy is so important in this game - I am sure you would agree ( lol)

Regards

F

GL

Bad news guys, Forexmospherian has withdrawn his holiday for the winner offer claiming it was a scalp prize and therefore only available for a few fractions of a second.

I assume that include indefinite leave to remain if i win ...
Are you kiddin? You'd pass up on catching Sharky in his speedos? I've heard Linford Christie is nothing on our lad. Apparently he's know locally as Lunchpack O'Tooled.

Here's my updated entry, after a re-think, watching those debates, and so on ...

Conservatives: 284
Labour: 261
Lib Dems: 28
SNP: 52
Ukip: 2

And good luck to all (apart from the SNP: they're just a nuisance, aren't they?). Thanks, Pat. :cool:

Here's my updated entry, after a re-think, watching those debates, and so on ...

And good luck to all (apart from the SNP: they're just a nuisance, aren't they?). Thanks, Pat. :cool:

Leaving your turn-out at 70% Alexa?

Your really taking this seriously now you have a chance of seeing Sharky in his speedos. Your shameless. :love:

Your really taking this seriously now you have a chance of seeing Sharky in his speedos. Your shameless. :love:
Look, I'm a tall, handsome, and very straight young buck of an Irishman and even I'm lookin forward to seein Lunchbox O'Tooled in his skimpy speedos.

Just thought of something else. For total honesty and clarity and openness, any post constituting an entry into this competition which has an edit - for whatever reasons - after 10pm BST Thursday May 7th will be considered a spoiled vote and will not be counted. So if yer make a typo and notice it the mornin after - leave it alone as your entry will be null and void.

There's me gettin all excited with me presiding officer hat on and all. Christ Pat, it's just a bloody compo!

Can't wait for the fashion shoot by Sharky's pool.

Get Ok or GQ magazine's in there too for some public exposure on how the other half live :)

Can't wait for the fashion shoot by Sharky's pool.
Seein Sharky and Pool reminds me of pool hall in Amsterdam I used to frequent called Sharky's - I think it was on Rokin. Anyone know if it's still there?

Shouldn't she have been depicted in yellow and black? As it is, it's just shades of grey.

I have ta be honest though, no matter how hard I try, I can't shake the feeling she's a dinner lady at heart and will be glad when her 15 minutes is over.

Last edited:
Have the Tories made an ‘electoral pact’ with Ukip?

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/steerpike/2015/04/have-the-tories-made-an-electoral-pact-with-ukip/

No more tax spending to those on the dole.
keep-calm-and-stay-on-the-dole.png

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-04-22/goldman-says-u-k-tory-election-win-more-market-friendly

Bloomberg
“A shift to a Labour-led or left-leaning coalition would likely cause weakness, particularly in areas of the market most exposed to policies that reduce labor market flexibility or are most at risk from higher regulation and/or taxation,” the analysts wrote.

A

Conservatives - 267
Labour - 244
Lib-Dem - 30
UKIP - 22
SNP - 30
Others - 8
Turnout- 67%

Right fellas. I've been called back ta work at short notice which means I'm not goin ta be able to follow through and do the hard yards of tallying up the results and workin out the winner. I don't know if any one of you want to take that task on, but if ya do, let @Sharky know.

I've saved me best guess until last so here ya go.

Conservatives 334
Labour 210
Lib-Dem 23
UKIP 3
SNP 52

Turnout 82%

On the very outside chance I end up winning, you'll not want to send a crate of ale to where I'm goin as it'll cost yer an arm and a couple of legs so keep it for me and you can present it ta me personally at the next t2w do - along with a pair of speedos. Cheers and good luck all of ya, in this and yer trading and everything else ya do.

Pat

Right fellas. I've been called back ta work at short notice which means I'm not goin ta be able to follow through and do the hard yards of tallying up the results and workin out the winner. I don't know if any one of you want to take that task on, but if ya do, let @Sharky know.

I've saved me best guess until last so here ya go.

Conservatives 334
Labour 210
Lib-Dem 23
UKIP 3
SNP 52

Turnout 82%

On the very outside chance I end up winning, you'll not want to send a crate of ale to where I'm goin as it'll cost yer an arm and a couple of legs so keep it for me and you can present it ta me personally at the next t2w do - along with a pair of speedos. Cheers and good luck all of ya, in this and yer trading and everything else ya do.

Pat

Happy to follow through on your good thread Pat,

I've got my taste buds set on those drinks. :drunk: