TT Xmas/New Year Meet-UP

MattLondon said:
Samtron,

We have'nt spoken before. However i was on the phone to Iraj last night and explained a little more about the trading style and experience that both myself and my partner adopt.
If it's possible we would both like to attend the meet up although I can well understand that not knowing who we are might cause some caution but just thought I'd ask on the off chance.

Cheers,

matt
Hi Matt,
I can't see a problem, but you have got your request in just in the nick of time :)

Other traders are also coming up from London.

The xmas party is now

SOLD OUT

I will PM everone with details over the weekend

Hi Gang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just to reminder for those affected
Tonights the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The restaurant is booked and has been confirmed. (time 6-15pm)
Please ask for samtron if your not sure.
Please try to arrive by 6 so that we can all start together.
I have been informed that there are a couple of multi-storey car parks near by.

see you later

:eek:

samtron said:
Hi Gang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just to reminder for those affected
Tonights the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The restaurant is booked and has been confirmed. (time 6-15pm)
Please ask for samtron if your not sure.
Please try to arrive by 6 so that we can all start together.
I have been informed that there are a couple of multi-storey car parks near by.

see you later

:eek:

Hi Samtron,

Thank you very much for arranging the excellent meet today. It was a pleasure to meet everyone. The food was very good and the information learnt from the PROs was excellent -learnt quite a few things in the evening today. (not sure if G1 could spend time on the food at all as he was engaged for the whole evening replying to a whole load of questions- Thanks a lot for the answers Iraj).
Hope we could have more of these dinner meets in the near future.

Cheers all!

Raj

Yes a great evening and I was especially pleased to meet Glenn, Raj and others who I haven't met before. I talked to Iraj about him doing a seminar and although he didn't say a definite yes he didn't rule it out. If this does go ahead it will probably be arranged by myself with all proceeds going to charity and will be for advanced traders only. The reason for this is that it doesn't make any sense for someone with the advanced knowledge that Iraj has to be answering questions such as what is a Short trade etc

Paul

it was a great pleasure to meet new and old friends from the BB .. Thank you all . May I wish you all a happy XMAS and a great NEW YEAR .. Smatron ,,,,Thank you for the day sir

iraj

Hi Guys
Thanks to everyone who attended last nights dinner. A great night, I hope everyone enjoyed it.
I think we owe a huge thanks to Grey1 and also many thanks to Pro's Trader333 and BlueChip Trader for attending.

It was also a pleasure to meet the guys I had not met before.

Here's to the next one (soon I hope!)

ps: By pure chance I was lucky enough to get one of the best seats on the night. :cheesy:
To those who perhaps weren't so lucky sorry and better luck next time :)

samtron said:
Hi Guys
Thanks to everyone who attended last nights dinner. A great night, I hope everyone enjoyed it.
I think we owe a huge thanks to Grey1 and also many thanks to Pro's Trader333 and BlueChip Trader for attending.

ps: By pure chance I was lucky enough to get one of the best seats on the night. :cheesy:

Hi All,

Sounds like a great time was had by all. Wish I had been able to attend.

Book me in for next time !!

Take it easy,
Frank.

samtron said:
Hi Guys

I had a great time last night. It was very nice to meet you all. Thanks to the organisers, especially Samtron!

Wishing everybody Happy Holidays.. and Prosperous Trading !!!!!!!!

Thanks to Samtron for the evening.
All good wishes to Iraj and thanks for his generosity - good to see you again sir.
Nice to meet so many 'names' after 3+ years on T2W, esp Paul following our various correspondences.

And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Glenn

Grey1 said:
it was a great pleasure to meet new and old friends from the BB .. Thank you all . May I wish you all a happy XMAS and a great NEW YEAR .. Smatron ,,,,Thank you for the day sir

iraj

Gentlemen, it was great meeting you all. I must say I had the best seating, right opposite the main man! Need I say more! :) The whole evening turned out to be a perfect trade for me!

Samatron, thanks for the opportunity, we all owe you an orange juice!

Thanks

Hi all. I just wanted to add my thanks to Samtron for organising the meet-up and to everyone who attended for sharing their knowledge and experience. I just hope that one day in the future I am in the position to help others in the same way that you guys do now.

Merry Christmas to you and your families,

Cheers

Steve

Thank you Peter for an excellent evening. It was a pleasure to meet old and new friends. I wish everyone very happy holidays and prosperous trading.

Hi gang!
The meeting was great, and just to think I was worried that no one would turn up! and I would end up being lynched by the restaurant staff for booking the table LOL

samtron said:
Hi gang!
The meeting was great, and just to think I was worried that no one would turn up! and I would end up being lynched by the restaurant staff for booking the table LOL

Well done Sam - a nice get together

Leo took a decent photo with my camera which includes most of the "suspects"

- If no one objects I will post a copy of it next week.

PM me if that would cause anyone embarrasment and you would rather I did not

Martin

Get together picture - you know who you are !

Seasons Greetings and prosperous New Year to you all

Attachments

• Traders.JPG
    Traders.JPG
    814.1 KB · Views: 99
animal to bad I dont live in the UK I would have came to meet all you fine fellas :( Michigan sucks and no traders anroud here.

BTW whi is who in the picture I would love to meet Grey1 and everyone else on TT one day.

oh and by the way what is that rectangle boxes on the table?? never seen that before?

moreagr said:
oh and by the way what is that rectangle boxes on the table?? never seen that before?

I reckon they're VWAP engines moreagr!!

I'd be interested to know who's who in the pic too. Own up guys, don't be shy

Happy New Year everyone. May you all get your fills in 2007

Regards

Gareth

garethb said:
I reckon they're VWAP engines moreagr!!

I'd be interested to know who's who in the pic too. Own up guys, don't be shy

Happy New Year everyone. May you all get your fills in 2007

Regards

Gareth

Grey 1 is the George clooney look alike with bold head LOL