Trend Trading forex

bang bang.
+219 short eurusd
+210 short eurjpy

Attachments

• t2w thread 8.JPG
    t2w thread 8.JPG
    168.8 KB · Views: 154
Excess china loans suggest an overheating economy, this was proved : china raised interest rates 50 Bps to cool china down...hmmm....=less demand and buying for now=correction in commodities, perhaps a fall in commodities would drive down the AUD NZD commodity currencies with corn , gold, copper etc. something to keep in mind....

Hello FXtrend240
Just a quick tip on what you posted above;

If you have a 'theory' on China, and the effect for example higher interest rates are going to have - Then look at the economic indicator reports to see if the numbers are confirming your suspicions.

Watching the economic data and using it to guage sentiment and look at how effective new policies (some as monetary) as, you can know how much effect they are having rather than assuming.

Cool, cheers.

Also; If you didn't know,
Forex ETFs are becomming quite popular and liquid,
if you want a decent representation of Chinas stock market, check out FXI (I'd say its like the US's dow Jones in comparison)

Thanks, i'm new and continually learning economics and their affect. Also, from a long term investing point of view, going short USDCAD and holding is best- oil is always going to be demanded, with 1000000 barrels being consumed daily, supply running out and demand forever increasing especially with LEDCs wanting a share of the devlopment pie....oil will have rocketed higher in 10 years.

Do i know you ? :)

Hello FXtrend240
Just a quick tip on what you posted above;

If you have a 'theory' on China, and the effect for example higher interest rates are going to have - Then look at the economic indicator reports to see if the numbers are confirming your suspicions.

Watching the economic data and using it to guage sentiment and look at how effective new policies (some as monetary) as, you can know how much effect they are having rather than assuming.

Cool, cheers.

Also; If you didn't know,
Forex ETFs are becomming quite popular and liquid,
if you want a decent representation of Chinas stock market, check out FXI (I'd say its like the US's dow Jones in comparison)
also, just by keeping an eye on the commodity currencies and their 'price' i can confirm whether or not my theory applies, i'm looking to short AUDJPY sometime.