Trend Spotter

johnk49 said:
First of all TS costs £305,your trading fx and you can't work that out?Second,the eur and chf trade in opposite directions 95+% of the time,only a fool would go long at the same time,you obviously qualify,thirdly whatever my opinion about this system I am entitled to a refund.

The price question wasn't directed to you. You know what you paid. Previous posters didn't appear to have a clue.

95+% of the time? Not quite... I'm making money with this system you aren't. Who's the fool?

3rd question. Can't help you.

options said:
The price question wasn't directed to you. You know what you paid. Previous posters didn't appear to have a clue.

95+% of the time? Not quite... I'm making money with this system you aren't. Who's the fool?

3rd question. Can't help you.

What system?20 arrows on a chart?LOL.

I purchased TS in good faith on the basis of the 30day money back guarantee. I installed it last Tues but was "bounced/banned" from the Paltalk room for alleged abuse (a polite but questioning pm to Sid) on Thursday lunchtime. I hasten to add it was not Sid who bounced me and he was most apologetic after the event offering a full public(room) apology from both himself and the BOUNCER!

To cut a very long story short, at the time of being ejected the BOUNCER told me if I didnt like it I could obtain a full refund....which I elected to accept happily! I copied the pm to Sid and asked him to confirm he would honour the refund..he said he would. Thereafter followed many apologetic endeavours by Sid to persuade me to remain in the group..again declined by me. I returned the software (cd) by Recorded Delivery on Fri morning and after four pms to Sid in Paltalk and four phone calls to his home and mobile number I received my FULL refund at lunchtime today.

Last edited:
The End

Ok now i have heard it all from people with very small minds, who are so afraid of losing £300, well the only thing i can say to this is, if you couldn't make £300 in a 20 day trading month to pay for this system then:-

GO SPEND SOME MONEY WITH MR VINCE STRANZIONE

http://www.vincestanzione.com/

I AM SURE HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY FROM YOU, THEN GO COMPLAIN TO HIM!

AND WELL, ALL I CAN SAY TO YOU JOHN, IS I HAVE BEEN IN FULL CONTACT WITH YOU TO REFUND YOU YOUR £305 (INCLUDING P&P) AND THIS SYSTEM IS NOT FOR EVERYONE!

TO THAT END NO MORE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE WILL BE OFFERED, AS I DONT WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE.

YOU WANT THE SYSTEM, YOU PAY FOR IT. YOU DONT LIKE IT, YOU TRADE IT TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK, THEN YOU HAVE LOST NOTHING.

I FIRST WANTED TO OPEN THE ROOM TO 100 PEOPLE, WE NOW HAVE 73 PEOPLE WHO ARE MAKING FANTASTIC AMOUNTS OF PIPS PER DAY, AND ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THE SYSTEM, AND THE WAY I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO IMPROVE THEIR PERSONAL TRADING.

SO, SOME PLACES LEFT, WANT IT? BUY IT TRADE IT!!!!

MAKE IT

OR

GO SPEND YOUR MONEY ON A NEW TV AND WATCH OTHERS ENJOYING LIFE WHILE YOU JUST DREAM IT.

REGARDS TO ALL

SID

About my experience with Phoenix!

May i just state a few facts..
1. I was introduced to phoenixforex by a friend who recomended this system to me.
2. Abit about me.. I have never traded before neither forex nor any other index, so I am a complete newby.
3. In the 3 weeks with Sids help i have managed to understand a complex market to the extent that i am preficient in trading. Not an expert by any means, but making more money than i have ever done in my life.
4. For those people who critisise and scald, they are, 1 - silly, 2 - scared, or just blind!
5. For a new cumer i am so greatfull to Sid and all the other members that i trade with on a daily basis and thanks to them i can now enjoy life as i wish.

So again i know this system is not for everyone but it is for me.

PS - Reference post above, I made my money back (£305) in one day.
Thanks Sid, your a star!! :LOL:

Last edited:
Unweary or "not tired"

Now you have some money why not invest in a dictionary to celebrate your first post? :|

Ps. Unweary = not tired.

Unwary = not cautious or unaware ( of what?) ;)

who said fella??

fella?? who said that?
m8, i can write and spell how i like 'mate'!
i will write my next post all in slang for you then.
that alright for you then??

try viewing my profile....might be a good idea for you to do that.

:LOL:

neil said:
Now you have some money why not invest in a dictionary to celebrate your first post? :|

Ps. Unweary = not tired.

Unwary = not cautious or unaware ( of what?) ;)

first, ok let me restate my opening to the "My experience with Phoenix". it will now read.
thanks neil.

think sid made a good software, usefull. and he made a group of good traders. not only the software itself can help, but u will find that the help and explanations u receive in chat will make the difference.

I received an email from Sid saying that he would refund me if I sent him a screen shot of my c: drive to show that I have removed his software,I suppose that is reasonable.Trouble is I'm not great with computers and I don't know how to do that.Any of you folks know how to take a screen shot and send it?

..get your C Drive directory listing on screen, press the 'Print Screen' key above the 'insert' key on your keyboard. Open Paint (which is standard on most reasonably upto date PCs, i think), press ctrl-v to paste the image. Save the image (from paint's file menu) as a .gif file to your desktop or somewhere else easy to find and email sid with the attachment.

clear as mud? ;)

ChowClown said:
..get your C Drive directory listing on screen, press the 'Print Screen' key above the 'insert' key on your keyboard. Open Paint (which is standard on most reasonably upto date PCs, i think), press ctrl-v to paste the image. Save the image (from paint's file menu) as a .gif file to your desktop or somewhere else easy to find and email sid with the attachment.

clear as mud? ;)

Thanks Chow I think I've managed it.You learn something new everyday!

johnk49 said:
Thanks Chow I think I've managed it.You learn something new everyday!

Seems like there might be a better way to prove a client no longer has TS installed. Come to think of it, how could this ever be proven since anyone could simply send a screenshot from another computer, and keep TS installed on an auxilary system. Probably best just to refund a client's money if they return the CD, etc. Fewer headaches that way...

[Hi

What is your super dooper system. Is it better than 8 x 34 EMA's?

Phil

QUOTE=sid392]Ok here goes, we have designed a new system to give new traders and experienced traders a chance to stay ahead of the market. Yea yea yea i here you say? well we have tested this system for the last 6 months now and it works so if any one is interested?

Have a look, we will be posting all trades as we trade for the next 4 weeks or so, the pairs we are trading :- USD/CHF EUR/USD GBP/USD

Results for today - Monday 13th June 2005

Cable (GBP/USD) +30 +30 +21 + 22
Eur (Eur/USD) +31 +10
Swiss (USD/CHF) +20 +20

Total 184 pips on 8 trades

These trades were completed this morning, we will start again from 7am Tuesday 14th June[/QUOTE]

8/34 Cross?

philhackett said:
[Hi

What is your super dooper system. Is it better than 8 x 34 EMA's?

Phil

QUOTE=sid392]Ok here goes, we have designed a new system to give new traders and experienced traders a chance to stay ahead of the market. Yea yea yea i here you say? well we have tested this system for the last 6 months now and it works so if any one is interested?

Have a look, we will be posting all trades as we trade for the next 4 weeks or so, the pairs we are trading :- USD/CHF EUR/USD GBP/USD

Results for today - Monday 13th June 2005

Cable (GBP/USD) +30 +30 +21 + 22
Eur (Eur/USD) +31 +10
Swiss (USD/CHF) +20 +20

Total 184 pips on 8 trades

These trades were completed this morning, we will start again from 7am Tuesday 14th June
[/QUOTE]

Phil,

Are you having a lot of success with the 8/34 EMA cross? Do you use other indicators with this cross for confirmation?

Thanks.

Hi Phil,

If you want to see this super duper system Phil, buy it, and yes it's better. I will say no more than that.

We don't dream about pips we take them.

Sid

Hi Sid
I have been sending you emails all week asking to return my PTS cd within the 30 day period - You have yet to respond to me - Is the 30 day guarantee genuine or not and why dont you answer emails as you did when I was buying the system.

Andy Brimson

For those interested the dispute between me and Sid has ended amicably and I have received a refund.Thanks to all who helped me out .

Andy, It just takes a bit of time and persitence. Sid is a busy guy now, helping all of us out all the time and he also has his own life to tend to as well. It seems that most everyone who has requested their refunds has received them but it also seems that the refund hasn't always happened instantly, just need a bit of patience.

You also have to realize that Sid is trading, he is not running this as a buisiness in the sense that he has to work hard at it to keep customers satisfied in order to pay his bills each month. Sid wanted to help people out and train them to make money but he only wants to train serious people. This is why he charges the fee. Sid makes his money / pays his bills through his trading profits.

So just keep trying to contact him, if you have access to the chat room, maybe login and send him some instant messages and if you refund claim is valid he will he get around to you, just give him a bit of time, he seems to be an honest guy.

Hi Psiphere
I take on your remarks, however all I am asking is some sort of response. I paid for the system over 2 weeks ago and only did it in the light of a money back guarentee. I have been emailing Sid ever since and cannot even get a receipt that my message has been read. A reply saying "Busy, will get back to you " would be something but I have heard nothing - what I am to think.
I also am busy, have a life, a full time job and trade. I also reply by return to people who mail me.

I am sure that Sid is an honest guy - I would just like to know that he is still alive.