Trend Spotter

no, not at all.

its just that some investigative types on this board have discovered a similar, or the very same, rules that generate the signals.

however, the free signals, by themselves may not be enough.

TrendSpotter provide back-up and extra tutelage, so as to distinguish the "better" signals, from the lesser ones. This, by itself, may be worth the cost of Phoenix.
TS also provide, a sort of hand-holding, whish can be very useful, to intermediate traders.

There are some of us, however, who may have enough knowledge and skill, who can, given some time, deduce the better signals from the lesser ones.

Personally, I think thats part of the fun.

Here's a screenshot of Trend Spotter and Trendsignal when I had it. I changed Trendsignal's arrows to dots so you can see Trend Spotter's signals as well. And to me, the filter, in my opinion, is no better than ADX.

Attachments

• shot1.GIF
    shot1.GIF
    22.7 KB · Views: 374
wwatson1 said:
So you can get the system for free now!?

Hmm, pretends he's two different people.
Sells ripped off, free software as his own.
MIA in paltalk rooms.

Anybody try and get thier money back yet ???

forexmaster said:
Hmm, pretends he's two different people.
Sells ripped off, free software as his own.
MIA in paltalk rooms.

Anybody try and get thier money back yet ???

Who's pretending to be who, what , eh?

forexmaster said:
Sid = phoenixforex
trendspotter = trendsignal
ripped off = anyone who paid money for something they can get for free

Thank's for clearing things up forexmaster.
On threads like this it can be difficult to know who is dressing up as who.

forexmaster said:
Sid = phoenixforex
trendspotter = trendsignal
ripped off = anyone who paid money for something they can get for free

just to come clear...sid and myself are not the same person

no point in launching a debate around this, just ask some admin to verify the IP-s of us,
i don't trade as much, i just do the paperwork and respond to some emails-that's why i'm not in the paltalk room, and how do you know that i'm not loged in the members room anyway?

Last edited:
phoenixforex said:
just to come clear...sid and myself are not the same person

Yea right. Phoenixforex didnt join this forum until two days after this thread started.
'Both' are from Lincoln. Phoenixforex has never been in the paltalk rooms. Phoenixforex seems
to give 'officail' answers to questiopn here, but from what I understand, there are just two people
involved sid and calidragon.

Sorry Sid, you dont have much credibility at this point.

see life at T2W

wwatson1 said:
Thank's for clearing things up forexmaster.
On threads like this it can be difficult to know who is dressing up as who.

Cross dressing......hmmmm :confused:

wwatson1 said:
So you can get the system for free now!?
just to clarify that i am not the person wwatson 1 as i am getting confused for him&receiving
unwanted pm's
regards edward from bridgwater not newcastle

neil said:
Cross dressing......hmmmm :confused:

What a world come to, although their trading system (trend spotter) is a copy from a free system, but I still think sid is a good trader. For newbies it will help them in the chat room guided by sid to take right trade.

But, sid and or phoenix should be honest that their trading system is not their original creation, it damaged their reputation. Well suckers born everyday. :p

One of the great weaknesses of trading, is how easily it is to get discouraged, after a few losing trades, and how quickly traders start tweaking their rules.

One benefit Sid and TS offers, surely, has to be the support given to purchasers of TS.

I think, it has been established beyond reasonable doubt that the signals can be acquired free.
But, I am sure, the people who have bought it, might think the supoort, and feedback may be worth the £300.

As yet, there have been no agrieved buyers.

Anything else is just stirring. Hope this thread doesnt disintegrate.
I would like to think that Sid, TS, and his members, can come to this thread, and post their opinions, without being slighted. Otherwise, we all will lose a channel into another possible, viable, system, free or not.

If nothing else, their posts help to provide another baseline to compare other systems, and our own, against.

Looks like the people from TS have lost the edge on there system.
Now watch the TS site turn into a chatroom. ;)

Watsone stop pretending to be me.

nyapwiltex said:
Here's a screenshot of Trend Spotter and Trendsignal when I had it. I changed Trendsignal's arrows to dots so you can see Trend Spotter's signals as well. And to me, the filter, in my opinion, is no better than ADX.

There is nothing new in the world. Certainly not in the world of trading. Everything is a variation of a theme. It comes down to how well that 'variation' is put together and may 'just' be better than the original. The screenshot does match the earlier one. But will it match it all the way down the line? It is not a very tradable 'picture' and you would have been cut about a bit trying to trade it. Which is what the 'filter' is for to keep you out of those moves. And it is nothing like the adx, they are similar in conception but give different results. Trust me on this one. It has already saved me a few bob; whereas the adx would not have.

You can get the same system for free now?

No you can't.

If this system falls down or doesn't deliver, don't you think that the people on t2w will be the first to know about it. You'll just have to wait and see.

..."Well suckers born everyday"

Of course. There are also people who only see what they want to see and are blind to everything else.

..."Now watch the TS site turn into a chatroom"

How you gonna be able to do that? You won't be able to get in there.

"Watsone stop pretending to be me."

He isn't. He just wanted people to be clear that you are not the same person.

options said:
..."Now watch the TS site turn into a chatroom"

How you gonna be able to do that? You won't be able to get in there.

"Watsone stop pretending to be me."

He isn't. He just wanted people to be clear that you are not the same person.

Hi options, You obviously paid for it then. Never mind I am sure you will get you money back and then you can stop defending TS. :cheesy:

I see the system in question has an element of discretion involved, be very carefull as this is used as an escape route by vendors. E.G "Don't take the signals when the market is choppy" you will be kicking yourself for as long as you can last with a method like this, a guaranteed head F*$K. :mad:

I know I am going to be attacked for saying this by the people who have just paid for a system that is readily available for free, BUT just trying to save a few fellow traders $300 they could spend on educational material or buy there kid a new bike or something.

Not looking to make any enemies :confused:

a fact and some basic logic.

"I see the system in question has an element of discretion involved, be very carefull as this is used as an escape route by vendors. E.G "Don't take the signals when the market is choppy" you will be kicking yourself for as long as you can last with a method like this, a guaranteed head F*$K. :mad: "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st of all THE ABOVE STATEMENT IS FACTUALY INCORRECT.

The system identifies & tells you when to stay out of choppy markets. This 'stand aside indicator' (TS Trigger) is , (despite rumours to the contrary) a unique indicator. It clearly tells you when to stand aside and is seperate from the 'trade signal generator'.

I have been trading for 3 years and this indicator is better than any other I have come accross so far. There are traders in pheonixfoex with many more years experince than I who have described it as "the best that they have seen to date" for identifying choppy / sideways markets.

Secondly Sid is an experienced professional trader. He will be in the room from this week for at least two hours per day, describing the system as well as giving insights into how to trade in a 100% professional manner, and also generting live calls through a microphone.

Is that not worth £300 ..........with a money back guarantee?

There is everything to gain.

1:a potentialy great system (you decide for yourself).

2:Hours worth of live semminar everyday from an experienced professional trader.

At what risk? None.

An open mind goes a long way in trading.

best wishes

david

(ps Id' like to make it clear that I had no previous invlovement with pheonix before June 17th and I am not being paid by them).

pps Have I made money from this? Yes Are my trading results more consistent? Yes. Have I learnt anything about this industry? Yeah, big time..

Could I also add watson, that it is obvious that you are decent and well meaning, and I'm sure you are a very good trader. However you have:

1: Attacked from the wrong perspective.

2: Made statements that are factualy incorrect.

folks, lets stick to the facts so that we can all benifit from this. truth or lies. dont worry so much right now. lets give the creaters and members a chance to post their results, trades and findings for review.

sid, i like what i see so far. i hope that you will comment on all of the questions. this will be the only way to build your membership base. also, please encourage members to post trades they took both positive and negative.

thanks!

"lets stick to the facts so that we can all benifit from this."

IM my above post is 100% fact.

1: There is a unique indicator in this system. (and other unique custom features).

Extremely experienced traders have said it is the best indicator they have discovered for avoiding whipsaws.

This is also my experience.

2: Sid (an experienced professional trader) will be giving live seminars and calls everyday for at least 3 months starting this week.

3: the room is being capped at 100 members.

4: there is nothing to lose. (30 day money back guarantee).

That is all fact.

Last edited: