Trend Spotter

Doctm,

when in paltalk, just enter "pip" into the "Search" facility.

one of the rooms will be pip talks.

come in on !!

only 3 of us there.
think the real party is invitiation only on the "other" room, where you have to be invited.

Doctm said:
I cant get into the members room. If one of the regular members could add me to the list, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks,

doctm
for all the members,
just send and email from the contact page on the website with your names and PalTalk nick and you shall be added to the list...
regards

phoenixforex said:
for all the members,
just send and email from the contact page on the website with your names and PalTalk nick and you shall be added to the list...
regards

hi phoenix,

have done as described above.

how will I know I have been added to list ??

sid,

when are you in the piptalk room trading relative to US market hours? i dont know the offset in time. think its like 10 hours maybe.

also, you should consider not running 2 rooms, rather offer 30 day free invites in the main room. it would help build the membership im sure.

thanks!

Phoenix Forex Chatroom Access

phoenixforex said:
for all the members,
regards

I bought the TS system about 10 days ago and used to have access to the Phoenix Forex paltalk chatroom. For some reason, my chatroom access has been denied. Anyone else experiencing this? And we're suppose to begin training with Sid tonight...Anyone know how to correct this issue?

Thanks.

Mark (in the US)

Mark Hellikson said:
I bought the TS system about 10 days ago and used to have access to the Phoenix Forex paltalk chatroom. For some reason, my chatroom access has been denied. Anyone else experiencing this? And we're suppose to begin training with Sid tonight...Anyone know how to correct this issue?

Thanks.

Mark (in the US)

Mark, from a few posts ago:

Originally Posted by phoenixforex
for all the members,
regards

greentrade said:
Mark, from a few posts ago:

Originally Posted by phoenixforex
for all the members,
regards

yes. i saw that, but still cannot access the chatroom. thanks anyway greentrade...

Mark,

Sid has to add your nickname back into the list, so just email phoenixforex requesting that. That is what I had to do.

Able Systems

Ok lets start, there are as you know lots of other systems out there that work the same, some may cost you £300 others may cost you £2500.

there is another system out there called Ablesys, now as I have been told, that system works like Trend SPOTTER, there is no connection between that system and this system, the only thing is the way it gives signals.

This has been brought to my attention by Nathan Yap. So thanks Nathan.

Sid

Thanks for the mention Sid. I would also like to note that it produces the SAME exact signals, they are not just similar. Looking through another forum, it seems that somebody coded something similar based on Abelesys's system. This too gives the exact signals that Sid's Trend Spotter gives. Oh, and did I mention that this one is free?

Attachments

• Trendsignal.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 401
Sid/Phoenix,

Did you get my PM or e-mail concerning my order and wire transfer? Waiting an answer from you guys.

Cheers,

Larry081721

larry081721 said:
Sid/Phoenix,

Did you get my PM or e-mail concerning my order and wire transfer? Waiting an answer from you guys.

Cheers,

Larry081721

Larry,

Yes and done, can you contact me again PM me, thanks

Sid

greentrade said:
Mark,

Sid has to add your nickname back into the list, so just email phoenixforex requesting that. That is what I had to do.

Sid added my nickname to the list. Thanks again greentrade.

Mark

nyapwiltex said:
Thanks for the mention Sid. I would also like to note that it produces the SAME exact signals, they are not just similar. Looking through another forum, it seems that somebody coded something similar based on Abelesys's system. This too gives the exact signals that Sid's Trend Spotter gives. Oh, and did I mention that this one is free?

nyapwiltex,

I have downloaded MT4, and your zip file.

The zipfile contains an mt4 file.

But, the MT4 product seems to contain only ex4 files.

Any hints ??

Try copying the file to the Metatrader\Experts\Indicators directory.

It then appears as a custom indicator and can be added to a chart like any other indicator.

PS I do not know if this is like ASCTrend or Trend Spotter as I have purchased neither product.

What I will say is that it has certainly been choppy today using the indicator posted on this board with 5 min charts.

Perhaps a Trend Spotter subscriber would like to comment on todays market and signals for comparison?

I've added a jpeg from the indicator posted on this board earlier today for comparison. Like stated above I do not know how representative this is of Trend Spotter or any other commercial product, I have merely downloaded and used the free indicator.

JonnyT

Attachments

• indicator.JPG
    indicator.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
thanks JT,

for some reason, I put them in "scripts" directory.

is showing blue and pink arrows now.

wahey !!!!

snap ??

:cheesy:

Attachments

• TS_test_5mins.GIF
    TS_test_5mins.GIF
    451.5 KB · Views: 376