Trend Spotter

Sid,

BlueWave is just winding you up :)
All it shows is that there is nothing new under the sun, and probably all trading ideas are variations on a few main themes.
Still, it is a close match to the VT thing.
I also have been following the TrendSpotter in context of VT.
Good stuff.

Anyway..
Do you close out all your trades at the end of the day (7am-7pm), or do you allow trades to run overnight? I am asking this is the context of manual trades, as the auto-ones will take care of themselves.

Do you have a mechanism to determine a range-bound day, and thus not trade?

PS: Top marks if you made any money on the GBPUSD today, as it stayed in a 70-pip range all day.
Today I was glad to be at "work", else I would have got whipsawed to pieces.

Sid,

I just wanted to say thanks for working on the Metatrader autotrade version of the system! I realize it may not be released until you feel confident with it -- but it will make a big difference for those of us who normally sleep during most of the European session!

I have just ordered the system -- do I have to wait until it arrives before I am admitted to the members chatroom? I was in the free chatroom for a little while today.

Thanks,
Bigcat

bigcat said:
Sid,

I just wanted to say thanks for working on the Metatrader autotrade version of the system! I realize it may not be released until you feel confident with it -- but it will make a big difference for those of us who normally sleep during most of the European session!

I have just ordered the system -- do I have to wait until it arrives before I am admitted to the members chatroom? I was in the free chatroom for a little while today.

Thanks,
Bigcat
No mate, just drop a line on the email with your name and we'll provide the password.
Glad to have you aboard.
cheers.

Trend Finding Trading System

Hey Sid,

Sounds like you may have a pretty good system here. How much is it and how can I order it?

Thank you.

Mark (San Diego, CA)

Mark. Take a look at the site. All of the details are on there. Just click on the www button at the bottom of one of Phoenix's posts.

the PipTalks room on Paltalk

I just downloaded paltalks, but don't see a room called piptalks. Is it still operational?

Thanks.

Mark Hellikson said:
I just downloaded paltalks, but don't see a room called piptalks. Is it still operational?

Thanks.

Try again before the start of the Europena session around 1:00 A.M PST. It is open for the duration of European and US sessions. It may be available at other times but that is prime.

Trading result for today ?

Hi Sid,

So far I'm impressed with your system performance :) I noticed that you
haven't posted the trading result for today (20th June) ?

I'm one of those peeps who is ready to buy your system :)

PipHunter71

PipHunter71 said:
Hi Sid,

So far I'm impressed with your system performance :) I noticed that you
haven't posted the trading result for today (20th June) ?

I'm one of those peeps who is ready to buy your system :)

PipHunter71

Sorry Guys the results,

A pritty slow day across the board, the trades we had gave us the following:-

Cable 51 pips
Swiss 62 pips
Eur 81 pips

We had 1 bad trade on cable with a loss of 25 pips

but hey win some lose some.

Sid

sid392 said:
Sorry Guys the results,

Cable 51 pips
Swiss 62 pips
Eur 81 pips

Sid

Still IMPRESSIVE :cheesy:

just to make things clearer.
the rooms arePaltalk rooms are:
  • Pip Talks - free room where anybody can join and talk about the system or forex in general
  • PhoenixForex - the members room, protected by a pasword that comes with the system
Bouth are in the Business Finance category
regards

Last edited:
Daily Reported Pip Totals

sid392 said:
Sorry Guys the results,

Cable 51 pips
Swiss 62 pips
Eur 81 pips

Sid

I've read the entire post, but I forget, did you say your daily pip totals are based on single lots?

Thanks again, Sid.

Mark

All results are posted for 1 lot. Some of our members do trade more lots but the results are for 1 lot cable, 1 lot eur and 1 lot on CHF.

Sideways Market

Greetings, how does the system perform in a ranging market? Do you have a indicator or filter of some sort to keep you out during these times?

Thanks
jd

jd442 said:
Greetings, how does the system perform in a ranging market? Do you have a indicator or filter of some sort to keep you out during these times?
There is in fact such an indicator, used to increase odds of a winning trade by keeping you out out tight ranging markets.
regards.

Business and Finance..PipTalks..still there , just search for Pip Talks don't know why..but i can't see it the category.

when u do come in add it to your favourite rooms..it will be easier to get in...
best of luck to you.