tradingwithanedge

Hello, I am the creator of the software. Here is a short video.

Understand, for example: The Yellow and White Line print BEFORE the open and are stable on the chart (they don't reprint or move), so at the open you have BULL/BEAR areas with great accuracy. (BULLS above the white or yellow line, BEARS below the white or yellow line). email me from my website link at youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TradingWithAnEDGE#p/u/30/SrB8RrZcSUY

Thank you for watching.

Hi z_stephensrc,
The videos look very attractive - very alluring! However, the sales pitch on the website is right up there with the very worst of the 'get rich quick' brigade. Building an account from $2k to $16k in just two months is sheer fantasy although, doubtless, it will entice a few naive newbies to part with their money. Let's see now, that's an 800% return every eight weeks, I wonder how long I'll have to do this before I make my first million? So, let's see: $2k, $16k, $128k, £1,024 - bingo - job done! The only thing missing from this page is a zippy title. I suggest 'How to Turn just $2k into $1 Million in Under Six Months'. That should get the punters queuing up in droves.

To recommend new and inexperienced traders (who are the people who buy these types of products and services) to trade eight ES contracts with only $5k equity is irresponsible in the extreme. It's precisely the sort of thing that gives vendors in this industry a bad name. Steer well clear would be my advice.
Tim.

I agree with you about the "example" on the website. I saw that several sites had similar so I put it on there, I will probably take it off. Sorry to tell you, but I am not a regular vender,, I don't send out a zillion emails and sales picthes like you say, no effort into sales, as matter of fact i get referals!! : I did have one guy go from 3000 to 17000 in three weeks, but not every student can do it like that. But in the end, it doesn't matter if I have students making $800-$1200 at over 85%. That is not important. What matters is how much you can improve your own trading and make your own decsions and ... most important,, have confidence in your indicators and self.

My advise is to stay out of these trading forums is running around like chickens without a head.

I dont' plan to waste anymore time in this forum and you should do the same.

Hi Brilliant,
I agree with you about the "example" on the website. I saw that several sites had similar so I put it on there, I will probably take it off.
Very wise.

Sorry to tell you, but I am not a regular vender,, I don't send out a zillion emails and sales picthes like you say, no effort into sales, as matter of fact i get referals!!
Errr, I never said that. The only reference in my post to a sales pitch is the one on your site.

I did have one guy go from 3000 to 17000 in three weeks, but not every student can do it like that.
Anyone can get lucky once in a while. Heck, tens of thousands did just that at the tail end of the '90s and then got a nasty shock when the .com bubble burst in the spring of 2000. Based on your website, the person that did this was probably massively over leveraged for the size of their account and could have been wiped out at any time. Are they still a customer and did they repeat the trick over the course of the next three weeks? My guess is no and that they've since had a blow up.

But in the end, it doesn't matter if I have students making $800-$1200 at over 85%. That is not important. What matters is how much you can improve your own trading and make your own decsions and ... most important,, have confidence in your indicators and self.
Aha, progress, we agree on something at least!

My advise is to stay out of these trading forums is running around like chickens without a head.
This doesn't make much sense to me. All I can say is that I've been around these forums for a long time and I've never seen any headless chickens!

I dont' plan to waste anymore time in this forum and you should do the same.
I'm not sure who your advice is aimed at but, if it's me, I won't be taking it, not least because I work for the site. If it's aimed at the OP, then I think you owe him/her an explanation as to what's wrong with T2W and where they should go to find better information that's FREE.
Tim.

Thanks for all your advice and help to us newbies, Timsk. It makes my blood boil to think of the unscrupulous ripping off people and exploiting our desire to learn forex. T2W is an excellent website and we greatly value it, and the contributions people make. It is certainly not a waste of time.
Incidentally, is there a section on T2W where we can report scams, please. There sure are a lot of em out there - robots, systems, get rich quick seminars, software that means you dont have to learn or do anything and all sorts of lucky amulets and mumbo jumbo. DOH!

Very good, I hope you do well and find lots of friends in the forum.

Good luck to you.

Thanks for all your advice and help to us newbies, Timsk. It makes my blood boil to think of the unscrupulous ripping off people and exploiting our desire to learn forex. T2W is an excellent website and we greatly value it, and the contributions people make. It is certainly not a waste of time.
Incidentally, is there a section on T2W where we can report scams, please. There sure are a lot of em out there - robots, systems, get rich quick seminars, software that means you dont have to learn or do anything and all sorts of lucky amulets and mumbo jumbo. DOH!
Hi dom,
To be far to Brilliant, my comments were based on first impressions of his site which, as you've gathered, aren't favourable. I don't know him or his product and, indeed, haven't read any reviews about it. (There were testimonials on his site, but these aren't worth anything in my view. This applies to all sites - not just Brilliant's.) The point is, that the product might actually be very good for all I know and well worth the money he's charging for it. It's just the marketing of it that sets alarm bells ringing!

I'm glad you like T2W. I always welcome feedback about what can be done to improve it - especially comments from new members who see it with fresh eyes. Incidently, if you're still subscribed to the thread Brilliant - this applies to you too!

Regarding your general point about a place to report scams etc, there isn't a bespoke forum as such. There are threads in which members bring them to everyone's attention, usually after they've been defrauded. We have to be very careful here, as there is a world of difference between people involved in criminal activity and the morass of vendors offering get rich quick schemes. Rightly or wrongly, there's no law against the latter. Just to emphasis the point, I'm not suggesting for one minute that Brilliant is doing anything illegal. His only 'crime' in my book is to have some seriously iffy marketing spiel on his site!
Tim.

Yeah, I agree Tim, there is a ton of Forex Junk out there. Yeah, my website is old, it will get an update soon. You never saw me in your website trying to sell anything. My system if for those that don't want to spend 15 years trying to figure it all out.
I have done my share of hard work to put out a good product.

Thanks a lot and good luck to all and any hard working daytraders.

I don't know, we use the Nq as a tool in trading the ES.

Keep searching around the forum, maybe you will find what you need on Level II.

Hello,

Could anyone recommend any good tutorials for Nasdaq Level II Total View?? Thanks...

Most 90% are worthless in my opinion. Indicators are almost made the same by most vendors and traders use too many time frames.
After testing for 15 years I have finally made a breakthrough.

For example... today at 10am the report caused the market to go UP at 1099.
On the release of the report the market when Very fast to 1099 and then when up to 1107. The retracement was to 1103.25.
An indicator would need to show you 1099 and 1103.25 BEFORE the market tested.

An indicator is only as valuable as it doesn't move around and also is very consistant.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 7-26-2010 1-07-36 PM BBL.png
    7-26-2010 1-07-36 PM BBL.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 299
Hello brilliant or should I call you Earl,

Where your company is registered ?

I agree about your website, it's bad.
You should know that marketing is very important.
The testimonial area and the example are just funny, look so hold it 's pathetic.This time is past.

That is certainly why someone on this forum though it is a scam.

We are in 2010, wake up please, do your homework.
What about facebook? Twitter? Where is your chat room?Where is your blog?Skype?
Where is your office? Your phone number?
Can t you see you are looking like a ghost who wants to catch some bucks before vanish?

My friend be serious, people will not pay $1 for that (except usual idiots) ,for few vids on youtube.
Can't you see your website is totally useless?
Not looking for a top notch website,a free blog is ok, with useful informations and updates.
Where is the price? "PRICE: Please email for specials."
Is it a joke, price is secret or have you shame to ask money?
Where is the trial?
What about the refund?
What about your own success with your own system.
I want to see live !!! Where are the live webinar?

My friend If you are an honest gentleman (there is no offence in this post against you), I hope you are and you will follow my advise: have a look to others website,learn marketing or find a marketer.
Usually professionals charges for this kind of advise, but today on this forum it's free.

Patrick,potential customer , trader since 1988, owner of 4 company in Europe.

For example... today at 10am the report caused the market to go UP at 1099.
On the release of the report the market when Very fast to 1099 and then when up to 1107.

Dear Brilliant,

Let's talk about business.

Could you please tell me what time both lines were plotted on the chart.
Suppose I start at 8 am, will you please drive me?
Where should I go long and short? Where are my stop, my TP?
How you know is a bullish move (cause the white line is above the yellow line?)?
Did you short when price gone bellow the yellow line at 9:42 am?Why?

Also I saw on you website that:

"TWE is a Discovery of the "Secret of the Smart Money"!
Start your future on the right foot with TWE every morning before the Opening Bell Rings!"

Usually I fear this kind of sentences, look like the guy who knows the famous old Chinese secret, but go on.
Does it mean that your technology is working only for the opening markets?
In this case how are you able to scalp during the market?
I saw it is working for futures market but Is it working for others markets like stocks, forex, cfd's?

Please also what is you usual risk/reward and accuracy.
Will you be kind enough to share a screen of a loosing trade.

Thank you for your kindness.

Patrick.

To answer some questions in the forum.

First of all, I don't need to argue about "if you are trading at 8am" before the open.
This comment showing me I can't solve his problem and "showing" my system wrong.

Yellow line: Bull/Bear LINE White line: Same thing. Market risk/reward area.
Prints BEFORE the open, and is good to use all day.

The point is that these lines show where the Bulls or Bears will take the market.
I teach in Omnovia to members, all of your other questions can be done by email.

I am not teaching posts in a forum. I believe the LIVE market is the best way to teach and learn.

I am not hear to sell anything. Just LOOK. The chart is correct. We use another chart not shown in the video's, but you can get an idea by going through http://www.youtube.com/TradingWithAnEDGE

The price right NOW is the king.

I will post the chart for you later that you are talking about for Friday, July 30th.

Thank you.

No we dont' only simulate, Real money is traded and has been traded every week in TWE since day 1.

I am in a live trade right now reading your post. lol

Today is 8/2/2010. One thing I am sure of: I have the best odds of making money and minimizing risk each day.
The next thing I am sure of: I will be in the positive real money at the end of the month from trading real money.

Not that any of this matters, what matters is can you trade real money and survive, not only the moderater. Trading is a high risk and so we have disclaimers by law.
When you are new or very experienced, I recommend you simulate 2 lots untill you are confident in yourself and practice using indicators or any methodology that you purchase.

Again, all sites and trading businesses are required to put:

Disclaimers

U.S. Government Required Disclaimer - Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Futures and options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy or Sell futures or Options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.

CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.

Last edited: