Trading with point and figure

Morning!

DAX has broken 1 min trend line. Very bullish from this morning so probably back up now

DAX now in a tight range, could be good when it breaks out.

11b3jb8.jpg

Just been informed I have to take the perishers into town tomorrow, apparently there is some guy called Claus there! So this is probably my last day of trading this side of Xmas.

So in case I miss some of the many followers here

e5px1t.jpg

Just been informed I have to take the perishers into town tomorrow, apparently there is some guy called Claus there! So this is probably my last day of trading this side of Xmas.

So in case I miss some of the many followers here

e5px1t.jpg

and you

Merry Christmas to all on here, especially Dentist and Moneylender.
Been watching for a while and dipping my toe in, gently building up my stake (though it doesn't take long to loss it again), still misreading quite a few of your signals and suggestions but slowly learning.
Thanks for the effort anyway.
Have a good one all

Im long and stop at b/e. I really want to let let this run but always end up exiting too early. If it is breaks 13200 again we should be good

Merry Christmas to all on here, especially Dentist and Moneylender.
Been watching for a while and dipping my toe in, gently building up my stake (though it doesn't take long to loss it again), still misreading quite a few of your signals and suggestions but slowly learning.
Thanks for the effort anyway.
Have a good one all

Nice to see you posting Skipper, we all get some calls wrong, the secret is to realise its wrong quickly, something I haven't mastered yet!

Im long and stop at b/e. I really want to let let this run but always end up exiting too early. If it is breaks 13200 again we should be good

I just closed mine @ 96, like you I like to medal. lol

Looking for a re entry tho as Dow will drag this up soon imo