Trading with point and figure

Havent been on here for a while - thought you guys would be millionaires by now... ( or maybe you already are?? ) :)

We have dreams to fulfil...gotta carry on

My children need a few hundred grand to get on the housing ladder...that is one of them..
I want to buy a house in Cap D"antibes...that is another...actully,i am goin to rent one...dont want the responsibility nor the French taxes..lol

Moneylender and I are both pensioners ...there will be dreams we had from younger days that we need to fulfil....The pips certainly help

We have dreams to fulfil...gotta carry on

My children need a few hundred grand to get on the housing ladder...that is one of them..
I want to buy a house in Cap D"antibes...that is another...actully,i am goin to rent one...dont want the responsibility nor the French taxes..lol

£100k for a longiere in the Loire would do me nicely...

Started back a couple of weeks ago - slow and steady doubled my money in two weeks then got greedy ... discipline, discipline, discipline :eek::eek::eek:

£100k for a longiere in the Loire would do me nicely...

Started back a couple of weeks ago - slow and steady doubled my money in two weeks then got greedy ... discipline, discipline, discipline :eek::eek::eek:

Cote D"Azur starts at 10K Eur per square metre

discipline..does not really come into it....methodology is the one

dax
tick chart

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 84