Trading with point and figure

dax
updated chart from weekend
bulls need to sort out direction...lol

ok0m7m.gif

there was plenty of fingerwork
on hilo..you have to be nimble to stay in and get out.ie you have to move around box/reversal to stay in or get out
think it would have been alot easier with ohlc from F2

The day so far, plenty on offer if your quick
quickness..no
we had areas marked at the weekend...you cannot do any more than that premarket cos you would be assuming direction
then on with F2 CALV 1 min ohlc... just before the open/ smoother and a bit more time to think
just follow the signals on F2 / 1 min...thats all you can do

any more than that is really not necessary..imho

F2 ..the ohlc plot is alot wider..you have to be careful not to load to many data points
thats it

Cheers 007 and F2. This is becoming an even greater thread, as you say just follow the signals!

Morning all...long time...

got in pretty near the bottom of the up move 9730, but got scared lol so closed out early. I reckon 9922 will hold it.

ok...now i see wher ohlc plot is coming from
Duplessi is trying to mimic candle/bar plot
each 1 min data packet has open/high /low/close price
whereas hilo and lohi have only one possibility..either an X or O

Cheers 007 and F2. This is becoming an even greater thread, as you say just follow the signals!

I'm pleased that people either are (or will be hopefully soon) making some bank out of my charts (y)

I have just updated the test site with a disclaimer, and some instructions on sending in feedback/bug reports - I would prefer bug reports over email as they are easier to manage with attachments and so on etc - so just if you need my email address just pm me.

fyi - test site is here

Morning all...long time...

got in pretty near the bottom of the up move 9730, but got scared lol so closed out early. I reckon 9922 will hold it.
excellent..
no bottling out..if you look at the range between high and low on 1 min
in an uptrend...is the low expanding away from the high ???
if not ...a decent signal to stay in
vice versa on downmove
those are your exit signals..imho

premarket analysis...should not be too intense
reason....
market does not know you are expecting a reversal on 10 point box size
isolate those areas..thats all you can do
trends and breaks of trend also mark
possible breakout points
look for any patterns
thats it
keep it simple

I'm pleased that people either are (or will be hopefully soon) making some bank out of my charts (y)

I have just updated the test site with a disclaimer, and some instructions on sending in feedback/bug reports - I would prefer bug reports over email as they are easier to manage with attachments and so on etc - so just if you need my email address just pm me.

fyi - test site is here

That is very good and extremely kind of you to share.

A big thanks from me.

excellent..
no bottling out..if you look at the range between high and low on 1 min
in an uptrend...is the low expanding away from the high ???
if not ...a decent signal to stay in
vice versa on downmove
those are your exit signals..imho

Is this relevant on a candlestick chart? As people on here know, I use the candle stick chart for my trading.