Trading with Level 2 by Steve Anderton

willlmanders

has anyone read this book - is this the best for learning direct market access?

any views appreciated - applogies if this should have gone in the resources section - was a book about level 2 so was torn between the two!

cheers,

billy

just realised ...

ahh - unless you work at a publishing house i think the answer to this will be no - its not availiable till 6th sept!

any decent alternatives that arent still partly in the authors head would be appreciated!

Level 2 trading?

About the best person to talk to regarding that is our own Naz.

Drop him an e mail. He is a very approachable bloke and the best L2 nasdaq trader I've ever come across.

If you don't know anything about L2, then start at the top with this guy. Even if you do know a bit. Forget all of it and speak to Naz first. He is a real trader, making real pound notes monday to friday. Yes he is a trainer, and trainers can and do get slated on here but he can show you first hand.

There are some people who can teach and trade at the same time.
Very few admittedly... but Naz falls into that very small group.

From experience he is also a very nice, genuine bloke.

Level 2 trading?

About the best person to talk to regarding that is our own Naz.

Drop him an e mail. He is a very approachable bloke and the best L2 nasdaq trader I've ever come across.

If you don't know anything about L2, then start at the top with this guy. Even if you do know a bit. Forget all of it and speak to Naz first. He is a real trader, making real pound notes monday to friday. Yes he is a trainer, and trainers can and do get slated on here but he can show you first hand.

There are some people who can teach and trade at the same time.
Very few admittedly... but Naz falls into that very small group.

From experience he is also a very nice, genuine bloke.

Hello Options
I am hoping that you can help me here, can you tell me how to contact mr naz. I have just started trading and all i make is losses, so if you can help me here it would be of great help.
I hop I am not late on finding this post.
Thanks in advance,
Regards.