Trading traps, scalp with safety belt

Hello,

Today the day was ranging the price action was bad and I waited the New York session for some nice volatility.

I have gave an order after the Dow open. The video is aprox 45 min after the order is triggered with a pirse of a resistance....

Hi,
Decisions on personal protective equipment (PPE) present a challenge for pesticide users on farms and in gardens, pest control businesses, and greenhouses. There is a broad range of pesticides available, with varied toxicities, formulations, and PPE requirements; this, compounded by the equally broad range of PPE available, presents a dilemma for the person responsible for selecting equipment and defining procedures that best suit a particular situation-be it employer or employee. This publication discusses links between safety, attitude, and organizational philosophy; explains why PPE is necessary; offers general guidance on PPE selection; and provides suggestions for care of PPE.

On Fridays I trade only in Frankfurt open and maybe in London.Today the market was generous in Frankfurt so no need for further trading.

The pair was consolidating all night in a narrow range after the last evening great rally.

I have trapped the consolidation with oco orders and ......see the rest in the video.

This is a five (5) second chart.

Have a nice weekend

B

YouTube - forex scalping london bell

Hello,

Mondays are usually slow and ranging. No hot news for today.We are entering NFP week.

Frankfurt open -most of the times-gives the opportunity for some nice pips.

The pair has formed a consolidation channel. I have placed the orders in the borders of this channel.

THE TRADING IS MANAGED FROM ONE (1) SECOND CHART

See the rest in the short video....

Have a nice week

B

Hello,

Slow August has finished and we are entering in a hot trading Autumn.

It seems a battle is on among the institutional traders and the speculators.

Institutional are buying while speculators are selling the Euro.

Well, I don't care since I have traps in both ways and my presence in the market is minimal.

One hour after the London open I have trapped the consolidation.See the rest in the video.

Thank you

B