out intu + 66

Reversed
long @ 44.54
stp @ 44.39

Attachments

• 22-04-04 intua 5min.png
    22-04-04 intua 5min.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 561
Good stuff as usual Newtron. U should start your own thread: "Trading the Newtron way" :)

No big wins for me today but i kept chipping away at the market for a decent day points wise:

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that Keano.

Do you usually do as many trades or do you do less if you get a big win ?

Hi Salty. I don't usually do as many trades as that. Just none of my trades really 'ran' for me today. Thats the way it goes sometimes I guess.

Nice to see this thread still getting hits.
Another fast scalping trade like several I've posted here before.
This was a short in a stock that was up 100% since Friday close!
The rationale was there must be people taking profits and therefore I was looking for a very high probability short reading the chart and tape reading.
The opportunity came at 2.32pm and I was out within one minute for +51

Attachments

• osip260404.gif
    osip260404.gif
    200 KB · Views: 479
askj is rewarding me well today!!!!

For those of you on a 5min chart, add @ 43.49 ( I trade 60 mins at the mo so will pass)

naaa- forget the 43.49 - moving sideways now. Short below 42.81? I wont, but would if I was on the 5 min on the basis of expected profit taking (but not from me though :) ). Wouldn't expect much though, so I'd have my eye on the cover order.

Hi Salty. Sorry for taking an eternity to reply o your Question.
No, I wouldn't go as far to say that i am a learned level ll user. I know a little, but mainly i really like the DAElite platform. My trades come from reading the charts (which i've been practicing since i was 16). The L2 screen i feel gives me a more 'microscopic view' of what is happening at a particular price level, in my view. I certainly dont know as much about that aspect of trading as the likes of Mr.Charts and the one and only Naz!

Nice trading keano!
Had lots of fun with EBAY and still long from 83.03 ;-)
Richard

Didn't spot EBAY. Nice one. Even someone trading wimpy amounts of shares like me, had the opportunity to make some money today. Im concentrating on swing trades at the moment aswell as daytrading. Wanna learn to hit the market from every direction. :devilish:

Attachments

• 27april.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 364
great stuff, keano ;-)
I exited half EBAY at 84.39 for + 136 and the other half is still open
Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.