Trading the roll...

white = first 12 months in futures (followed by red, green etc). I was buying them in a market going the other way and losing 6 or 7 valuable grands...

I'll be buying them again tomorrow though :)

short sterling i'm guessing. arabian shrugged off the mpc member-what does he know

short sterling i'm guessing. arabian shrugged off the mpc member-what does he know

yer, I've been ignoring fundamentals recently, it's been working most days... :LOL:

just wish I'd had the balls to sell U9 earlier, I've been waiting for it to go above 50 before selling the **** out of it :(

buying it has been the right thing to do for a fortnight, maybe even a month... you're probably right but I need to see a better correction (with, say, volume :D) tomorrow to be mostly making offers rather than bids. FWIW I will be trading 25s or something tomorrow until the right course of action is made clear one way or the other, probably at CPI :)

If I understand your point let me offer one in return: would it have been better to have five lots before the announcement or buy a few hundred an hour later?