Trading Performance Record

bombettor

Hello friends,
I believe this is the right place to post the trading results.
My wife has been trading forex for about 3 years now and I think she has achieved consistency in her trading now.
She has 2 strategies. One is a scalping strategy and other is intraday swing strategy.
Following are the link to verified performance:

scalping: Zulutrade Performance Page

intraday swings: Collective2 Performance Page

I would like to know how can she go about raising funds to manage for performance based fee. She is a full time trader working from home.

Any guidance is highly appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi, I am looking for appropriate fund manager for my clients. Their risk appetites are quite high. Could you send me the three years' trading records for verification purposes?
cheers
thezen

Hi, I am looking for appropriate fund manager for my clients. Their risk appetites are quite high. Could you send me the three years' trading records for verification purposes?
cheers
thezen

Hi, is this about forex managed acc or any kind of investing? (that your clients want). I have similar strategies like this person here, also one high probability strategy in stocks / stock options, the problem with trading firms is that we cannot agree 100% on the forex trading rules, and Option trading nobody takes seriously when you present simulated trading results.

Stock and Options trading is superior to FX, due to lower risk, same reward.
200% per year is possible without acc blowout risk.

Forex is much more stressful, more profitable percentage-wise
but profitability cannot be high every month.

Often people laugh at these 200% per year claims of mine, but they seriously underestimate the markets (because they don't have a clue about the trading techniques), and also underestimate ordinary businesses that do make 200% per year, even the cornershop down the street makes 200% per year but on a smaller market, bounded by bigger limits.

My performance in forex on the otherhand is debetable, but 5% - 10% a month is well within solid steps, considering the stress factor of trading.

I am surprised that to find that even many well financed or corporate seasoned traders have little understanding of what these derivatives can really offer, in some cases the multivariable pricing nature of stock Options allows for extremely favourable trading scenarios.

Last edited:
Stock and Options trading is superior to FX, due to lower risk, same reward.
200% per year is possible without acc blowout risk.

Can you explain to me why they are lower risk and less stresful please?

Hello friends,
My wife has been trading forex for about 3 years now and I think she has achieved consistency in her trading now.
She has 2 strategies. One is a scalping strategy and other is intraday swing strategy.

I would like to know how can she go about raising funds to manage for performance based fee. She is a full time trader working from home.

CollectiveC2 and Zulutrade show that your wife has lost money and currently has -1200 pips in open positions. Why would anyone give her money to trade?

Hello friends,

I think the right place to post these results is in the bin:)

you really cant be serious,must be a joke,hope you wife wasnt using your money

I think the right place to post these results is in the bin:)

you really cant be serious,must be a joke,hope you wife wasnt using your money

Yes, she was using our money. And yeah, she had a large large drawdown. Looks like she needs to work a bit more to achieve consistency.