Trading NASDAQ stocks with Jerry Olson & Ian Hodgson

PD out 81.56 entry 75, out GRMN 93.48 from 85.51 waiting on AMT

eurotrader52 said:
After huge pullback yesterday in GRMN looking for a retest of the 90. 90 area will be the beginning of the gap fill so 90 is overhead resistance. GOOG hasn't performed yet but tomorrow morning we might get a small gap up open. Entered PD @ 75 and looking to hold for a possible morning continuation trend. Followed only my watch list all day and had a great round trip with GRMN. Hope someone was able to hop this trolly for some part of the 12 point round trip. Noticed early on that AAPL was "rotten" early on and I missed the GOOG pullback, chasing GRMN.

Open Positions raised stops locked in 3/4: GRMN, NTRI, PD, AMT, GOOG calls Out of GS puts when stock hit the 137 area. Still no short/long in either ADBE or KBH.

I will NOT be adding any new stocks to the watch list tonight and maybe even Thursday as KBH and ADBE will be back in play. Look for BSC to report earnings Thursday morning and there should be a very volatile open. GOOG needs a little "work" but otherwise happy with the long plays today. No shorts. I don't care if there is a bottom, for me there were gains and I might get a exhaustion continuation gap up in the morning where I sell the rest of my position.
AMT chugging here keeps taking out higher highs. When expecting a rally like yesterday, the best strategy is always the stocks with the widest intraday range (i.e. PD, GRMN, GOOG, etc). AMT's close on Tuesday (long legged doji) looked ripe for plucking as well

If GOOG closes above 390, expecting a move to 400 at least

eurotrader52 said:
After being short for nearly a month, the change over to the long side was easy as flipping a coin! Never cared if the market bottomed just used my charts as personal trading reference points.
For just a few grand controlling 1,000 shares 50 contracts of GOOG is like buying 50,000 shares of GOOG so its no wonder its easy to hold the 390 calls (ALTHOUGH THEY EXPIRE TOMORROW) for more upside in the last bunch. I would look to FLIP into the 400 calls for July because its likely GOOG retests the mid 400's before its earnings report.

Out AMT @ 30.51 from 29 (one trade, one hold)

eurotrader52 said:
After huge pullback yesterday in GRMN looking for a retest of the 90. 90 area will be the beginning of the gap fill so 90 is overhead resistance. GOOG hasn't performed yet but tomorrow morning we might get a small gap up open. Entered PD @ 75 and looking to hold for a possible morning continuation trend. Followed only my watch list all day and had a great round trip with GRMN. Hope someone was able to hop this trolly for some part of the 12 point round trip. Noticed early on that AAPL was "rotten" early on and I missed the GOOG pullback, chasing GRMN.

Open Positions raised stops locked in 3/4: GRMN, NTRI, PD, AMT, GOOG calls Out of GS puts when stock hit the 137 area. Still no short/long in either ADBE or KBH.

I will NOT be adding any new stocks to the watch list tonight and maybe even Thursday as KBH and ADBE will be back in play. Look for BSC to report earnings Thursday morning and there should be a very volatile open. GOOG needs a little "work" but otherwise happy with the long plays today. No shorts. I don't care if there is a bottom, for me there were gains and I might get a exhaustion continuation gap up in the morning where I sell the rest of my position.

Out all long stock positions holding 2 options: GOOG 390 calls and ADBE 30 calls. 99.5% in cash into last 15 minutes of trading.

Out of rest of GOOG (June 390 calls) @ 3.40 from 2.13

eurotrader52 said:
Out all long stock positions holding 2 options: GOOG 390 calls and ADBE 30 calls. 99.5% in cash into last 15 minutes of trading.
Next GOOG position would be the 400 July calls.

An awesome signal for short NE / LONG PD .. the LONG PD was stopped and let NE to run .. I traded this right at open simply because i had a previous day's signal . I donot trade the immediate open because only gamblers or program buy / sell have a chance. up $676

Grey1

Attachments

• 676.jpg
    676.jpg
    659.3 KB · Views: 218
A beautiful short APPL and futher confirmation on NE resulted in a $ 1885 in exactly 45 min . That is $45 a minute win . No emotion no pattern analysis . Pure VWAP analysis incorporated into Darvas

Once again mucha Gracia Mr Market

Grey1 hardly gives back the money he makes as the risk analysis side of the engine will make sure no position is over exposed to give the daily win back. This is so so important. I have seen traders make 10 good trades and give all back in one bad trade. Well they need to sit back and think and learn about postion sizing.

Grey1

Attachments

• aapl1.jpg
    aapl1.jpg
    411.1 KB · Views: 273
  • aapl45.jpg
    aapl45.jpg
    366.1 KB · Views: 276
OK I am done for today . Market was S***T to day as most of the day was oscillating around 5 points. It is very very difficult to trade the market when the volume shrinks. To start with TECHNICAL ANALYSIS does not work as good . On top of that the risk increases as most program buy/sell are at their best . I personally hated it to day .

I made $1005.75 which means i gave back $800 of my earlier wins

I made few errors in choice of stock as I executed the wrong stock but I am not giving any excuses.

MR market lost again Grey1 won $ 1005

I think I am up around $ 9000 up this week not sure though

Grey1

Attachments

• won23.jpg
    won23.jpg
    685.2 KB · Views: 300
my morning update

been a bit busy lately here's some info

Good Morning all

Once we get past this week pre FOMC meeting as I checked the BP's of all the internal indicators on P&F. I would suggest we are going to get a post FED rally right into mid July. Yesterday an important Bullish Percent (BP) reversed back up, that was the Transportation BP. I like it when this sector finds a bottom and turns up ahead of all sectors. Next several short term indicators have moved well below the Green Zone and down into teenager territory. This is a good thing as the markets not only washing out here, it's going to bottom soon. We must be ready for this event since as we all know the current movements in today's markets can be breath taking that's for sure. Hey if we can fall down like we did from the May 11th top we can rally right back up at least 61.8% in 2-3 weeks and maybe even more if buyers step up to the plate. The traders out there that control the futures markets are not going to let hard won shorts get taken out. They will cover very soon, this week or next. That short covering alone can cause a massive rally in the markets, add a little Funds buying early July we could get a barn burner. The real question is are you ready for it? I checked the news about mortgage applications being down about 8% while mortgage rates were up again heading toward 7% this is not a good thing and before it's all over and done this market will be a lot lower come this fall. The ebbs and flows of the market can be a joy if you're trading the right side. Be ready for the next best move that is UP!
======================================================================================================

AAPL---57.80 THE BTL---56.95 THE SST---THE CHART IS NOT LOOKING TO GOOD RIGHT HERE

SEPR---56.20 THE BTL---55.80 THE SST---THIS STOCK HAS BEEN IN PLAY FOR DAYS NOW I LIKE IT UP

AKAM---31.70 THE BTL---31.00 THE SST---WE NAILED THIS FOR A LOT OF MONEY YESTERDAY YOU CAN TRADE IT USING 1000-2000 SHARES IT MOVES GOOD AND NOT TOO FAST

MRVL---51.05 THE BTL---50.25 THE SST---TOUCHING THE 20 ON THE DAILY NOW

SNDK---51.60 THE BTL---50.80 THE SST---TESTING THE RECENT LOWS AROUND 50

RMBS---22.30 THE BTL---21.45 THE SST---VERY CLOSE TO A BOTTOM HERE AT 20 ISH..

NTRI---54.30 THE BTL---53.50 THE SST---MOVES REALLY WELL INTRADAY CHECK IT OUT

JCOM---27.65 THE BTL---26.85 THE SST---THE CHART IS REMARKABLE REALLY IN THE FACE OF EVERYTHING

FFIV---49.15 THE BTL---48.40 THE SST---JUST PEAKED OVER THE 20 EMA DAILY CHART

QCOM---44.25 THE BTL---43.50 THE SST---STEADY AS SHE GOES THIS WILL REBOUND QUICKLY.
=====================================================================================================

ALL OF US NEED TO GET SET UP PROPERLY IN OUR ACCTS, NO MATTER WHAT ACCT YOU ARE TRADING IN RIGHT NOW

FUND IT WELL AND BE READY FOR A GOOD OPPORTUNITY COMING OUR WAY VERY SOON

HAVE A GOOD TRADING DAY

JERRY & INNA

Jerry Olson
The Jog Group
www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com

eurotrader52 said:
You didn't have to wait long for your answer. :LOL: Obviously there were no "takers" for "drumming up business" , as you so aptly put it, and this thread is dead. Grey1 has gone here http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=20089 and offers some great insights for FREE.

Now let's don't be mean to Jerry. Anyone with that much frill on his cuffs must be OK in my book. I always loved his show and the musical. :LOL:

His squall on these boards broke up the post Socco doldrums we were marooned in and wafted us back onto Terra Firma. A perfect antidote to cabin fever and the ensuing mutiny brewing below decks IMO

Viva Jerry!

eurotrader52 said:
You didn't have to wait long for your answer. :LOL: Obviously there were no "takers" for "drumming up business" , as you so aptly put it, and this thread is dead. Grey1 has gone here http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=20089 and offers some great insights for FREE.

Euro

you're not too bright

chew on todays results.. http://www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com/OJ1.gif

also read this

GRMN---96.00 THE BTL--95.00 THE SST---ANOTHER POTENTIAL OPTIONS PLAY FOR AUGUST. BUY THE 90 CALLS YOUR STOP IS 95.00 PROJECTED TARGET IS 125.00

Jerry Olson said:
Euro

you're not too bright

chew on todays results.. http://www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com/OJ1.gif

also read this

GRMN---96.00 THE BTL--95.00 THE SST---ANOTHER POTENTIAL OPTIONS PLAY FOR AUGUST. BUY THE 90 CALLS YOUR STOP IS 95.00 PROJECTED TARGET IS 125.00

What is the DATE for this GRMN trigger? GRMN is up to 105 this morning and happens to be one of my permanent daytrades (to the long and short side as I posted on this forum in the past) but I'm a little confused :confused: since your triggers above show the long for GRMN at 96 and the short for 95. GRMN closed on Friday @ 98.34 so it couldn't have triggered either a long or a short this current week. If your buy/sell triggers are for the week of 6/19 through the 6/23, then this "trigger" is at least 10 days old. Per your post, GRMN triggered short @ 95 so essentially this is a "hindsight" post after nearly two weeks of GRMN trading both up and down. The attached "historical prices" chart for GRMN for this week includes the Friday close of GRMN @ 98.34.

Attachments

• GRMNrange.gif
    GRMNrange.gif
    15.5 KB · Views: 214
eurotrader52 said:
What is the DATE for this GRMN trigger? GRMN is up to 105 this morning and happens to be one of my permanent daytrades (to the long and short side as I posted on this forum in the past) but I'm a little confused :confused: since your triggers above show the long for GRMN at 96 and the short for 95. GRMN closed on Friday @ 98.34 so it couldn't have triggered either a long or a short this current week. If your buy/sell triggers are for the week of 6/19 through the 6/23, then this "trigger" is at least 10 days old. Per your post, GRMN triggered short @ 95 so essentially this is a "hindsight" post after nearly two weeks of GRMN trading both up and down. The attached "historical prices" chart for GRMN for this week includes the Friday close of GRMN @ 98.34.

EURO

my last post to you pal/ read em' and weep..From my Sunmday newstletter the 25th
=========================================================================

JERRY OLSON'S
"POINT" OF VIEW NEWSLETTER
DATED SEPT 25TH 2006
IT'S ALL UP TO THE FED

Hello out there all my cyber trading buddies from around the world. It's been raining here in the east all weekend so kind of quiet at the moment. I hope everything is going well at your house as we head into the FED this week.

We are heading into yet another important FOMC meeting this week as all eyes will be glued to the very important statement reported Thursday at 2:15 as they announce yet another rate hike, the 17th consecutive since way back in 2004. I would think since the Fed Funds Futures are 100% for this meetings results and about 70% for August what a great opportunity to hike the whole ball of wax at .50 basis points and move to neutral. Will they do that? Nah they're too chicken to get it done without jawboning the whole idea way ahead of time. They do not want to scare the street. Heck the streets already scared folks. Witness the massive sell off from the May highs to the June lows. In record time too. They just went bonkers on the thoughts of higher rates lying just ahead. Ok we'll give the Fed a shot that they are fighting inflation, hey I'm ok with that. What I am not ok with is, this consistent pattern of higher rates is going to cripple the already weekend nature of the economic picture right now, and based on the inverted yield curve we are looking in the face of a possible recession on down the road if they continue to overshoot this thing. I have been yakking about this whole deal for months on end, they do not seem to be listening to me? It's not inflation that's going to hurt us, not a chance, it's a slowing economy that could plunge the whole system into disarray if they're not careful. Are they careful at all anyway? Hmmm have to think about that little thought. Being prudent is one thing, being aggressive since we all can see a slowing effect under way makes me wonder who the hell are these so called Federal Reserve Officials if they cannot not see the forest for the trees?. Ok they are saying that inflation is bumping up against there "comfort zone". Well is it pushing over the zone? Are we watching and feeling runaway inflation right now? Look prices are in fact higher I grant you this is true. But if we continue to raise rates, and prices continue to rise, forcing the economy to slow, lookout below folks. That's the mixture of diabolical consequences if it all comes together over time. Let me tell you too, this would not be pretty for the consumer, the stock investor(if there any left standing), not any fund manager worth his salt.

We do have a potential set up for a counter trend rally coming our way this week. Probably post Fed if you ask me. Then the first 10-15 days of July are pretty bullish if you push me to guess. I like us to rally up and into overhead resistance areas on the SPX at around the whole round number about 1300 or so. There have been complete lack of buyers so far since the May highs. Bernanke spooked the whole investing community by not signaling right in the first place. But that is all behind us and the street . They sure know what's in store now. I would like to emphasize that real rates as determined by the ever prescient bond market is leading the FED and it's fight on inflation by breaking out on all yield charts for all time frames. The 2 year is inverted again, not good, and the 5-10-30 all have bearish implications over the long haul, unless we can get an "all clear" here shortly. On the flip side of this horror story is the Point & Figure bullish percent charts. First of all the main indicators I watch have stopped (for the moment) going down for now. Many of the shorter term ones have hit historical levels of support and are trying to gain some traction here. In the midst of all this negative sentiment on the street, by the way at historical lows too, the one shinning index that is moving higher is the NDX BP. It's currently in a column of X's at 40% and looks like it want to rally up large. It touched historical lows in areas that started a major bounce before. What's so funny is this index was a dog with fleas index on the way down and is now "leading" us on the way up. Look I am not looking for new 52 week highs as yet. First we have to wade our way thru enormous overhead areas of strong resistance on all the charts. If you remember folks we are "below" all the moving averages and that usually means tough time ahead till we clear some of them from below first. A titanic struggle is about to ensue but despite all the negative talk out there I think we are in the right time and the right place for a nice rally. Earning season is upon us with little or no new warnings as yet. At least none of the big cap names has warned so far, and we are just 2 weeks away from the start of the announcements to begin. I can say that Gold futures and stocks are about to rally again, Oil & Oil services sectors are on the verge of yet another surge to the highs. While housing and labor markets should continue to cool over the next few months. It seems a terrible mix for stocks prices to move higher, but in all reality that's exactly what I am looking for despite the bad news. We shall see in the next 2-4 weeks, BE READY! Oh btw, was that a sleeping Bear in Barrons this weekend??? That put a smile back on my face!
=====================================================================================================

DJIA---10.950 THE 3 BOX REVERSAL BACK DOWN, WITH 10,250 O/H R THERE AT THE BRL LINE. WE WOULD HAVE TO PRINT 10,300 FOR A MAJOR NEAR TERM BREAKOUT SET ALERTS FOR THAT. http://www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com/OJ1.gif

COMPX - NAZ---WEEKLY MOMENTUM(MOM) HAS BEEN NEGATIVE NOW FOR 9 WEEKS AND IS GETTING READY TO TURN ANY WEEK NOW. WE NEED TO SEE FIRST A REVERSAL OF TREND AT 2150, THEN A PRINT OF 2160 FOR THE NEW BUY SIGNAL. ANY BREAK BELOW 2100 IS VERY NEGATIVE. http://www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com/OJ2.gif WE EITHER GO TO 2210 OR 2040 GOT THAT?

NDX---PRETTY MUCH THE SAME STORY AS ABOVE THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE STOCKS WITHIN THE CONFINES OF THIS INDEX ARE STARTING TO GIVE BUY SIGNALS A PRECURSOR TO HIGHER PRICES. WEEKLY MOM IS AT NEGATIVE 7 WEEKS RIGHT NOW. SO WE SHOULD ATTACK 1640 BEFORE WE CRASH TOWARD 1480 HERE'S THAT CHART. http://www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com/OJ3.gif IF I AM RIGHT WE NEED TO SEE A BREAKOUT AT 1590 THE 2ND BUY SIGNAL OFF THE BOTTOM.

RUT 2000---READY TO MAKE A MOVE HIGHER IF YOU ASK ME RIGHT NOW. 695 IS THE SHORT TERM BUY SIGNAL AFTER MAKING A 2ND CONSECUTIVE HIGHER LOW. http://www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com/OJ4.gif IN FACT 705 WOULD BE EVEN BETTER AS IT ATTACKS THE 20 & 200 O/H.

SOX---WHEN WE PIFFERS TALK ABOUT "BOTTOM FISH PLAYS" WHAT WE LOOK FOR IS AS FOLLOWS. AN INDEX OR A STOCK BREAKS A DOUBLE TOP OFF THE VERY BOTTOM, THIS IS NOT THE BUY SIGNAL YET, WHAT USUALLY HAPPENS IS THE SIGNAL IS FALSE UNTIL IT REVERSES BACK DOWN 3 BOXES AND THEN COMES UP AND TAKES OUT THE RECENT DOUBLE TOP. ONCE IT GIVES THE "2ND BUY SIGNAL" THEN WE HAVE A LONG SWING TYPE TRADE. HERE'S THE CHART SHOWING THAT EXACT SCENARIO IF IT TAKES OUT 465 THE NEW BUY SIGNAL NUMBER. http://www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com/OJ5.gif IT MUST NOT BREAK 430 BEFORE THAT EVENT. THIS IS A KEY INDEX TO WATCH IF YOU ASK ME. MOM IS READY TO TURN POS TOO RIGHT NOW.

GC CONTINUOUS---HUI---XAU--- ALL GOLD RELATED INFORMATION. ALL 3 INDEX HAS GIVEN SIMULTANEOUS BUY SIGNALS LAST WEEK. MAKING GOLD A NEAR TERM BULLISH TRADE. HERE'S THE FUTURES CHARTS SHOWING NEAR TERM TRACTION AT SUPPORT. http://www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com/OJ8.gif

TNX---THE 10 YEAR YIELDS---EVEN IF YOU KNEW NOTHING ABOUT P&F..JUST LOOKING AT THIS CHART IS BULLISH. THIS IS INTEREST RATES FOLKS. NOT TOO NICE IF YOU ASK ME. http://www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com/OJ9.gif

SPX---I WOULD THINK TO GET THIS INDEX MOVING UP AGAIN IT NEEDS TO TAKE OUT O/H R AT THE 20 EMA & 200 EMA AT 1260+. THAT MIGHT JUST GET THE WHOLE MARKET ROCKIN UP HIGHER. http://www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com/OJ10.gif

ES--U6 & NQ U6 SEPT FUTURES ARE IN DIRE NEED OF A BREAKOUT... FOR THE ES IT MUST TAKE OUT 1272. IF IT BREAKS DOWN BELOW 1244 THAT WOULD NOT BE NICE. THE NQ'S 1560 IS A BAD BREAKDOWN, AND 1595 WOULD BE THE START OF A GOOD NEAR TERM RALLY. THESE CHARTS ARE NOT VERY SUPPORTIVE OF MY RALLY SCENARIO BUT WE'LL SEE RIGHT?

THE PASSWORD FOR THE WEEK IS........... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .............one word lower case letters

AAPL---59.20 THE BTL---58.40 THE SST---THE BEST OF THE BEST FOR SCALP TRADING WITHOUT A DOUBT. FORMING A ROUNDED BOTTOM ON THE CHART AND NEEDS TO POP THE CORK THIS WEEK. http://www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com/OJ11.gif

SEPR---60.65 THE BTL---59.80 THE SST---PARABOLIC RISE ON EXCELLENT DRUGS AND OTHER NEWS. THIS STOCK IS IN PLAY. BUT THERE'S HEAVY R RIGHT HERE AT 60.00 ON P&F. http://www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com/OJ12.gif SO A BREAK OF 61.00 WOULD BE A BIG EVENT FOR THIS STOCK

RMBS---24.30 THE BTL---23.45 THE SST---NEG MOM FOR 9 WEEKS NOW BUT READY TO TURN POS. HEAVY BUYING IN THIS STOCK FRIDAY IT HAS SOME NEWS THIS WEEK SHOULD BE POSITIVE TOO. I LIKE IT LONG TOWARD 29.00

NTRI---57.65 THE BTL---56.75 THE SST---A NEW TRADER WITH A LOT OF INTRADAY MOVES TAKE THE TRIGGERS AND SCALP IT EITHER SIDE.

AKAM---34.85 THE BTL---34.15 THE SST---I AM TRADING THIS AT WILL EACH DAY USING 2000 SHARES WHEN IT STARTS TO RUN. TRY IT YOU'LL LOVE IT. IT'S GOING TO NEW 52 WEEK HIGHS SOON

SNDK---52.00 THE BTL---51.20 THE SST---TRYING TO BASE BUILD HERE AND MIGHT BE A BURNER IF IT CAN TAKE OUT 55 NEAR TERM SET ALERTS FOR THIS PLEASE... http://www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com/OJ13.gif

MRVL---51.85 THE BTL---50.95 THE SST---WEEKLY MOM JUST TURNED POS, IT SPLITS 2-1 JULY 25TH I LOVE THIS LONG IF IT CAN TAKE OUT 54.00.

TZOO---29.60 THE BTL---28.70 THE SST---IT MUST PRINT 30 TO KEEP MOVING HIGHER THE DAILY CHART AND CCI ARE IMPROVING.

RIMM---66.20 THE BTL---65.40 THE SST---THIS IS THE TYPE OF STOCKS FOR YOU OPTIONS PLAYERS THAT I WOULD TAKE LONG USING THE 60 CALLS FOR AUGUST. EVERYTHING IS TURNING POS FOR IT RIGHT NOW. http://www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com/OJ14.gif NOTE THE GREAT SUPPORT AT 62.00 YOUR STOP IS 61.00.

CELG---46.30 THE BTL---45.45 THE SST---BROKE A MAJOR TOP AT 45.00 LASTS WEEK AND HAS BULLISH IMPLICATIONS FOR A RUN INTO THE 50'S IN THE NEXT 2-4 WEEKS.

BRCM---31.90 THE BTL---31.0 THE SST---THIS STOCK HAS TO PRINT 33.00 TO KEEP IT FROM GETTING MURDERED SOON.

UARM---37.90 THE BTL---37.00 THE SST---VERY NICE SET UP A NICE LONG DRAWN OUT CUP WITH A RECENT HANDLE READY TO ROCK HIGHER. http://www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com/OJ15.gif

JCOM---29.65 THE BTL---28.85 THE SST---WHEN YOU LOOK AT THIS CHART IT WILL AMAZE YOU HOW SYMMETRICAL IT IS FOR MONTHS ON END. http://www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com/OJ16.gif

PEIX---22.40 THE BTL---21.60 THE SST---VERY WEAK CHART BUT DUE FOR A REVERSAL NEXT FEW WEEKS. 24.00 IS THE 3 BOX REVERSAL BACK UP BUT MIGHT BE A BETTER SHORT AFTER THAT.

THE PASSWORD FOR THIS WEEK IS............... xxxxxxxxxxx .................one word lower case letters.
======================================================================================================

WELL THIS IS THE WEEK THAT WAS. FOMC WILL RAISE RATES AGAIN ON THURSDAY OF THIS WEEK. LET'S HOPE THEY SAY SOMETHING ENCOURAGING FOR THE TROOPS OUT THERE...MEANING YOU AND ME.

THIS MEETING IS THE LAST TILL AUGUST SO IF THEY MAKE THAT HARD MOVE TO RAISE BY .50 IT WOULD BE MUCH BETTER IF YOU ASK ME.

IN ANY CASE I AM THINKING THE MARKETS WILL MOVE HIGHER AS WE HAVE APPROACHED JULY EARNINGS SEASON AT VERY LOW OVERSOLD LEVELS ON ALL INDEX CHARTS AND STOCK CHARTS TOO. THERE ARE A MYRIAD OF BEARISH NEGATIVES THAT MAKE ME THINK BULLISH FOR THE NEXT 2-4 WEEKS.

WE SHALL SEE WHAT THE MARKETS HAVE IN STORE FOR US AS WE MOVE TOWARD EARNINGS SEASON.

I HAVE ASKED ALL OF YOU TO MAKE THE HARD MOVE TOWARD BEING SCALPERS. YOU STILL HAVE FEAR AND MORE THAN THAT HORRIBLE GREED. I CAN NOT EMPHASIZE HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO TAKE PROFITS EARLY AND OFTEN. WHY CAN'T YOU MAKE THAT SACRIFICE? THIS COULD BE A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL OF US TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY. PLEASE MAKE THE SACRIFICE TO ADHERE TO MY RULES. TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN. SELL TOO SOON. STOP WAITING FOR MORE MONEY OR TAKING MORE LOSSES. AND GET YOUR FUNDS IN THE ACCOUNTS TO PAR AT $5000 MINIMUM. ALSO YOU TRADERS PROCRASTINATING ABOUT OPENING A GENESIS ACCT, YOU ARE STILL JUST FOOLING YOURSELF. YOU WILL NEVER TRADE AS FAST AS ME USING WHAT YOU USE NOW. THE LASER PLATFORM IS BUILT FOR SCALPERS LIKE US. MAKE THE MOVE I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT IT EVER AGAIN. I-MAIL ME FOR THE PAPER WORK AND IAN FOR THE DEMO AND DO IT NOW!

IT'S YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE.

SEE YOU ALL IN THE ROOM

BEST AND WARMEST REGARDS

JERRY & INNA

Jerry Olson
The Jog Group
www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com

Wow, where do you get these triggers? :LOL: They are all skewed. Some examples: MRVL you say is a buy at 51.85 but is trading up nicely from 43 so I'm not supposed to be long yet? SNDK picked up this morning @ 51.15 but according to your buy trigger SNDK you have a buy trigger @ 52 . Your triggers for the "newsletter" don't give any updates when stocks gap up or down and they are NOT even accurate according to the Friday night EOD prices. GRMN is very wrong and you haven't explained that trigger either since Friday's close is well above your cited trigger.

MRVL---51.85 THE BTL---50.95 THE SST---WEEKLY MOM JUST TURNED POS, IT SPLITS 2-1 JULY 25TH I LOVE THIS LONG IF IT CAN TAKE OUT 54.00.

UARM according to your newsletter triggers short @ 37, which it hit on Tuesday, so essentially UARM is a short even though its trading now @ about 39.30. End of day charts (especially if they're not even accurate since they don't take in the price at Friday's close) do not allow for fluctuations and gaps up/down and they certainly can't be used in hindsight when the stock triggers both long and short during the interval you are citing. :p This newsletter looks to be a product of an 'artificial intelligence' software generating buy/sell triggers that might have rusted its hinges.

UARM---37.90 THE BTL---37.00 THE SST---VERY NICE SET UP A NICE LONG DRAWN OUT CUP WITH A RECENT HANDLE READY TO ROCK HIGHER.

RIMM is coming out with earnings tonight and you suggest the 60 calls for August (at around 7.40 and pulling lower and lower on an up day) when the 67.50 or even 65 puts are HOT. Don't you post or update RIMM. RIMM August calls might be the worst advice you can give traders at this point in time.

RIMM---66.20 THE BTL---65.40 THE SST---THIS IS THE TYPE OF STOCKS FOR YOU OPTIONS PLAYERS THAT I WOULD TAKE LONG USING THE 60 CALLS FOR AUGUST. EVERYTHING IS TURNING POS FOR IT RIGHT NOW.NOTE THE GREAT SUPPORT AT 62.00 YOUR STOP IS 61.00.

Last edited:
Jerry Olson said:
DJIA---10.950 THE 3 BOX REVERSAL BACK DOWN, WITH 10,250 O/H R THERE AT THE BRL LINE. WE WOULD HAVE TO PRINT 10,300 FOR A MAJOR NEAR TERM BREAKOUT SET ALERTS FOR THAT.

Hi Jerry

Do you mean 11300 for breakout to the upside? regards,..

leovirgo said:
Hi Jerry

Do you mean 11300 for breakout to the upside? regards,..

Morning

yes for the DJIA...10,300 clear o/h R at 10.250

we are going a,lot higher over the nextt 2-4 weeks despite the bearish banter out there...

GOLD looks great here as a,long...