Trading NASDAQ stocks with Jerry Olson & Ian Hodgson

IanH,

Thanks and i will be in the room today as well .

Paul ,

My main Strategy is still VWAP which is now turned into an Engine with few modifications including the choice of stock (Oscillatory stocks than Trending ) and addition of the Multi time frame analysis into the Engine .I posted the result of one of the Engines's trade's in " Cannot pull the trigger thread ".. 4 position all hedged .

Yesterday I did not have any good candidates for VWAP but loads on my other scanner . This scanner uses a Modified version of DAVRAS which is price and Volume based ONLY . I have modified this system to eliminate some of the problems associated with this technique. I have also added a Money management module to the strategy which is awesome for longer term traders ( 60 min , swing .. ) but unsuitable for scalping due to time restriction .

We had a good day in the room yesterday and i liked Jerry's discipline as a trader, He had some good quality calls too . Perhaps you like to drop by from time to time . If i am not in the room there are many better traders than me there including the main man Jerry .

Grey 1

BlueChip Trader said:
Thanks Jerry. It was good to be with you yesterday.

There were some excellent calls live in the room. I both enjoyed and profited from them.
PEIX was a realy good call.

I've attached my day's analysis.

Wonderful to have you along for the ride Blue chip

what is your room nickname? and that looked like a very nice trading day way to go... :cheesy: i

have some fun and make some calls in the room yourself we always can use solid traders helping others all the time.

good to have you on board...

These are the trades till 4 PM .. I be back in 2 hours to finhsh the Job

Attachments

• my Trade1.jpg
    my Trade1.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 436
  • MyTrade.jpg
    MyTrade.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:
OK nomore trading for me . This is the final result

Attachments

• final.jpg
    final.jpg
    699.3 KB · Views: 424
  • final1.jpg
    final1.jpg
    433.2 KB · Views: 496
Just wnated to thank all the new traders from around the world for dropping by the real time room, it's added so much more for us all to see new FACES... ;) in the room.

we have this wonderful mix of newbies wannibies and canbies that are all working and trading together...

Just wanted to mention my Short the Buck and Long the Euro call on another thread last week or so. watch for a significant break of 1.24 for the Euro

also watch the yields for the 10 year and the bonds they are a pairs trade short the yields and long the t-bond futures

this makes for a wonderful pre FOMC rally i envisoned in my newsletter reports to the troopos over the last few weeks.

the FED is doing it's part to make it all happen...

we touched the important supports on the 50 days on most indexs yesterday and bounced nicely today let's see if we can gather some steam now for the next few weeks.

good luck and good night

Sunday Newsletter Dated April 16th 2006

I wanted all to see this report i felt it was very important if it plays out as i think it will good luck.
==========================================================================

JERRY OLSON'S
"POINT" OF VIEW NEWSLETTER
DATED APRIL 16TH 2006
A CONTRARIAN'S THOUGHTS

Hello out there all my cyber trading buddies from around the Globe. Happy Easter Sunday to you all that observe this holiday. I hope that you and yours are in good health and spirits.

All thru the years during the many times I was clueless about the markets, of what the dynamics of the ebbs and flows meant to us traders during cycles of highs and lows. It always occurred to me in hindsight what just happened and why. I remember way back in 1987 on that faithful 3 day crash in October, I was in shock and awe of this event even though I lost $60,000 on that wild Monday as I sold all my holdings off at the bottom. That's right just where you would expect most novice traders or investors to sell their stocks. Most of my friends and I had no clue as to what was going on during this time frame. But something occurred to me much later after I refrained from getting back into the market for a few years licking my wounds and healing from that disaster. What occurred to me was my stock CPQ(Compaq computer) was about 75 if memory serves me ahead of the crash, and then was 24-25 post crash. I also remember that about 1-2 years later CPQ was well over 100. What in fact happened was one of the "best buying" opportunities in modern history at the bottom of that fateful Monday. This is the lesson I learned after the fact. The price of CPQ at 25 was a steal like no others. Folks it was on "Fire Sale" at that very bottom. My case and point to all this is we must understand the dynamics of the markets and never fear major bottoms or crashes ever again. They are always buying opportunities if you have the guts and the money to plunge into the abyss. Well I have this funny feeling about interest rates right now. Yes they are moving higher and higher each week ahead of the FOMC meeting May 9th. Fed Funds Futures have priced in 100% for yet another rate hike at that meeting with a 50% chance of another one at the June meeting. I don't think this is going to happen.

If you take a step back from all of this. It seems to me just to coin a cliché's, when things are tilted to one side or the other using the good news bad news syndrome they "always" move back toward the middle or the norm if you will. Right now the 10 year yield chart is showing a partial break out of the rising wedge pattern, while the TLT the Bonds are showing a falling wedge and a major bullish divergence on the CCI that I watch all the time. Now understand this for you non chartist out there, all I am suggesting is the overbought and oversold positions on these opposite charts are suggesting to me it's almost time for a "key reversal" in both of this instruments to the exact opposite of where they are right now. I am suggesting the Bonds are ready to rally(good for stocks), and yields are ready to come down soon even better for stocks, if you will indulge me, they will move toward the "mean" or the norm very soon. So for all intents and purposes I like the market to rally higher starting this week on the advent of the start of earnings season and ahead of the FED meeting too. Yes I know crude oil is going to the roof, but for the life of me I feel it's being manipulated as the weekly reserves numbers do not jive with the current pricing of crude. Next I know there's a ton of negative news feeding into the markets each day but we can not trade that news and as you all know I think it's nothing but noise anyway. We have a lot of economic reports this week PPI CPI Housing starts etc each day of the week along with some big guns reporting earnings and guidance. We also are in the throws of options expiration week to add to the already volatile mix we find ourselves fighting each day. I think it's prudent of us all to let the chips fall where they may along the way, and as I always say " never predict or speculate", "just play caboose". We'll follow the markets direction never fighting the tide on either side of the equation. The trend folks, is always your friend. So from a Contrarian's "point" of view I remain bullish for now till I see the whites of their eyes if and when we break key support areas on the main index charts.

Right now all the leading internal indicators I watch each week on Point & Figure are all in columns of X's and in no danger of reversing back down to give sell signals(YET)! So as we say in the land of Piffers, what is...is! Offense is on the field and we have the ball. Yes there are some shorter term indicators that are weak right now, I do not like the advance decline lines either but heck we just had a pullback, a correction, what would you expect them to look like. When you check the charts for the Percent of Stocks above or below their respective 10 week moving averages they are below that line right now "as expected". Is it going to change? Yes if we rally they will pop back over that trend line and move back to buy side levels on their charts. Same for new highs and lows, this is exactly what I mean when I talk about ebbs and flows. The internal dynamics of the markets are always changing always churning. Sometimes the indicators are all up, and then of course they can be all down. In point of fact there is still a big time mixed bag out there but this has been going on now for months. All I am saying is be mindful of good solid dips to buy still, until they make me change my mind. As of this date, and this point in time, I remain on the bullish side ready for a "hope springs eternal" rally during the next 2-4 weeks for earnings season and the FED meeting. Nothing is in stone folks, we'll see.
=====================================================================================================

=====================================================================================================

DJIA---WHEN YOU VIEW THIS P&F CHART YOU WILL SEE THE NUMBER (1) FOR JANUARY ABOUT 10 COLUMNS TO THE LEFT OF THE LAST COLUMN OF O'S THAT WE ARE IN RIGHT NOW. WHAT I MENTIONED BEFORE IS THIS INDEX HAS PULLED BACK EACH TIME IT GAVE A NEW BUY SIGNAL ABOUT 4 BOXES OR 200 POINTS. ALSO THE MIDDLE OF THE 10 WEEK TRADING BAND IS AT 11,050 WE NEARLY HIT THAT LAST WEEK BY ABOUT 4-5 POINTS IS ALL. SO IF THIS PATTERN PLAYS OUT AGAIN WE ARE GOING TO NEW 52 WEEK HIGHS.

COMPX-NAZ---ON THE MAIN DEFAULT CHART THIS INDEX HASN'T EVEN REVERSED BACK DOWN YET. IN FACT IF WE DO MOVE LOWER THERE'S HUGE SUPPORT AT 2240-60 AREA THAT I DOUBT WOULD FAIL NEAR TERM. I THINK TECH LEADS US BACK UP TO NEW 52 WEEK HIGHS.

NDX---WE MIGHT SEE THE 1680 THIS WEEK ON A SPIKE DOWN DURING OP EX WEEK BUT THERE'S EXCELLENT SUPPORT THERE AND AGAIN AT 1640. I DID A NEAR TERM FIBONNACI PROJECTION ON THIS CHART AND IF WE CAN MANAGE A RALLY HERE THE UPSIDE TARGETS LOOKS LIKE 1772.00 AT THE 61.8% PROJECTION OFF THE RECENT MARCH DOUBLE BOTTOM LOWS. WITH A TOP NUMBER ABOUT 1816.00.

RUT 2000---THE SMALL CAP ARENA AND MID CAPS NEED TO MOVE BACK UP THIS WEEK OR THEY COULD FAIL AND BREAK UNDER THEIR RESPECTIVE UP TREND LINES. I LIKE THE BIG CAPS ANYWAY TO TAKE OVER LEADERSHIP FOR THE NEXT 30-60 DAYS.

SOX INDEX SEMIS---THIS CHART MEANS A LOT FOR THE HEALTH OF TECH. THE SOX NEEDS TO IMMEDIATELY REVERSE BACK UP AT 520. THEN BREAK THRU THE BEARISH RESISTANCE LINE(BRL) AT 530. THIS WOULD REALLY GET US GOING HIGHER BIG TIME. HOWEVER A BREAK BELOW 485 WOULD NOT BE PRETTY.

HUI---THE GOLD BUG INDEX---LET ME SAY TO YOU GOLD TRADERS IF THE HUI TAKES OUT 356 ON THIS CHART GOLD PRICES PROBABLY WILL BE THRU THE ROOF. IT HAD THE PULLBACK OF 4 BOXES BUT AS YOU CAN SEE BY THOSE 3 GREEN X'S IT PROMPTLY REVERSED BACK UP FAST.

CL--M6---JUNE CRUDE FUTURES---A PERSISTENCE POUNDING FOR THE CONSUMER SO FAR. THE CHART SAYS IT ALL.

TLT---I SHARES OF THE LEHMAN 20 YEAR BOND FUND---

TNX---10 YEAR YIELD----

SPX----1280 IS THE NORMAL 3 BOX REVERSAL BACK DOWN. IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET. THIS INDEX IS MY PROXY FOR THE MARKETS OVERALL DIRECTION. IT'S STILL BULLISH ON THAT CHART--- PERIOD!

ES-M6 E-MINI FUTURES---WE HAD THIS ALL IMPORTANT TEST OF THE 1289.00 AREA LAST WEEK. WE MUST MOVE UP IMMEDIATELY TO AVOID A BREAK OF THE BULLISH SUPPORT LINE ON P&F.

NQ--M6 E-MINI NAS FUTURES---I LIKE THE LOOK OF THIS CHART BETTER THEN THE S&P'S WE NEED TO REALLY DO THE SAME THING AND RALLY FROM THE GET GO.

ALL AND ALL WE ARE NOT IN BAD SHAPE HERE AFTER THIS MUCH NEEDED PULLBACK THE $64,000 QUESTION IS CAN WE LAUNCH OFF THESE SUPPORTS RIGHT NOW. WE'LL KNOW SOON ENOUGH.
=======================================================================================================

EARNINGS SEASON STARTS MONDAY WITH SOME HEAVY HITTERS THIS WEEK. WE WILL TRADE A LOT OF AFTER HOURS(AH) REPORTS THIS WEEK SO BE READY. ONE IMPORTANT CAVEAT FOR YOU ALL. "NEVER HOLD A STOCK THRU EARNINGS". MOST OF THE TIME THE STREET SELLS THE NEWS FIRST AND ASK'S QUESTIONS LATER. YOU'LL GET KILLED IF YOU TRY THIS. SO FORGET IT YOU HEAR?

AH( AFTER HOURS)
EPS(EARNINGS PER SHARE)
BTL(BUY TRIGGER LONG)
SST(SHORT SALE TRIGGER)
BSB(BACKSIDE BOUNCE)
HOD(HIGH OF DAY)
LOD(LOW OF DAY)
BSL(BULLISH SUPPORT LINE)
BRL(BEARISH RESISTANCE LINE)
S(SUPPORT)
R(RESISTANCE)
B/O(BREAKOUT)
O/H(OVERHEAD)
DCC(DAILY CNADLE CHART)

======================================================================================================

ALKS---23.20 THE BTL---22.40 THE SST---HAD MAJOR FDA NEWS FRIDAY ABOUT THEIR VIVITROL ALCOHOL DRUG I LOOK FOR IT TO RALLY MONDAY.

CEPH---60.75 THE BTL---59.75 THE SST---DUE FOR A BOUNCE OFF THAT HUGE NEWS FOR ALKS. CEPH WILL SELL IT AND MARKET THIS DRUG. I LIKE IT TO DO A BSB TO THE 20 EMA DAILY CANDLE CHART(DCC)

YHOO---31.65 THE BTL---30.80 THE SST---HAS EPS DATE TUES AH. BEEN DEAD AS A DOG LATELY WILL IT RUN UP A BIT AHEAD OF THAT EARNINGS REPORT?

CYMI---48.30 THE BTL---47.50 THE SST---HAS EPS DATE TUES AH. I LOVE THIS CHART. BULL FLAG BOUNCE OFF THE 20 EMA AND SHOULD POP MONDAY INTO TUES MARKET WILLING.

AMGN---70.45 THE BTL---69.60 THE SST---HAS EPS TUES AH BUT BROKE DOWN ON P&F BREAKING A TRIPLE BOTTOM. HOWEVER IF IT CAN PRINT 73.00 THAT WILL NEGATE THAT BREAK.

AAPL---66.95 THE BTL---66.00 THE SST---HAS EPS DATE WEDS AH. THE WHOLE STREET WILL BE WAITING FOR THIS ONE FOLKS TRUST ME. A BIG TIME BELLWEATHER FOR SURE.

CTXS---38.40 THE BTL---37.55 THE SST---HAS EPS DATE WEDS AH A CRAMER PUMP FOR A WHILE NOW. WE SHALL SEE. THE CHARTS LOOK GOOD ON THIS STOCK.

EBAY---39.00 THE BTL---38.20 THE SST---HAS EPS DATE WEDS AH. THE STREET HAS PLACED EBAY IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS INTC AND MSFT. LIKE FORGETAABOUTIT. I LIKE IT UP.

NVLS---25.70 THE BTL---24.90 THE SST---HAS EPS DATE WEDS AH ANOTHER SOLID SEMIS PLAY WITH A DEVELOPING CHART HERE.

QCOM---51.90 THE BTL---51.00 THE SST---HAS EPS DATE WEDS AH A BIG TIME PLAYER IN THE WORLD OF TECH. THE STREET LAREADY KNOWS IT GUIDED HIGHER. SHOULD REPORT GOOD

RMBS---44.15 THE BTL---43.30 THE SST---THIS STOCK HAS BEEN ON A TEAR. IT HAS UNCONFIRMED EPS DATE WEDS AH. GREAT POWER RIGHT NOW AND THE TRIAL IS DONE.

JNPR---19.60 THE BTL---18.95 THE SST---SITTING RIGHT AT S ON THE BSL LINE HAS EPS DATE WEDS AH. NEEDS TO POP RIGHT NOW.

BRCM---44.65 THE BTL---43.90 THE SST---HAS EPS DATE THURS AH AND IT BETTER BE GOOD THIS STOCK IS FLOUNDERING SINCE THAT SPLIT. IT BLEW AWAY THE NUMBERS LAST Q.

MRVL---58.15 THE BTL---57.30 THE SST---IF THE SEMIS COME IN GOOD THIS STOCK WILL BLOW AND GO ABOVE 60 VERY FAST. KEEP AT LEAST ONE GOOD EYE ON THIS ONE.

FFIV---66.10 THE BTL---65.30 THE SST---HAS EPS DATE THURS AH HAS BEEN REPORTING EXCELLENT QUARTERS AND IS DUE FOR A POP INTO THAT DATE.

SNDK---62.20 THE BTL---61.40 THE SST---HAS EPS DATE THURS AH AND GOES INTO THE S&P 500 INDEX THIS WEEK. OOH LA LA ONE WILD AND CRAZY GUY FOLKS.

FLSH---30.75 THE BTL---29.90 THE SST---THIS STOCK ALREADY GUIDED HIGHER HECK IF SNDK COMES IN GOOD PLAY THIS ONE IN SYMPATHY FOR A BIG POP HIGHER.

SWIR---14.05 THE BTL---13.40 THE SST---OK LISTEN UP IT HAS EPS THURS AH. I LIKE IT TO RUN UP TOWARD THAT DATE THEY KILLED THE NUMBER LAST Q AND LANGUISHED TILL NOW. IF IT BREAKS 15.00 LOOKOUT ABOVE.

SYNA---25.85 THE BTL---25.25 THE SST---HAS EPS DATE THURS AH BROKE OUT OF THE DT LINE AND IS FLAGGING HERE. COULD POP AHEAD OF EARNINGS.

GOOG---WATCH FOR A BREAK OVER 420 AS GOOG HAS EPS DATE THURS AH. THE UPSIDE TARGET IS 450 IF THEY COME IN GOOD. I THINK THEY WILL, SHOULD BE NICE TO THE UPSIDE.

OK EVERYONE BUCKLE UP FOR SAFETY AS THIS SHOULD BE ONE WILD AND CRAZY WEEK, WHAT WITH OP EX HERE, ECO REPORTS GALORE, EPS ALL WEEK LONG, WHAT MORE COULD A GROUP OF SCALP TRADER WISH FOR?

BEST OF LUCK THIS WEEK

LET'S MAKE SOME SERIOUS MONEY

SEE YOU ALL IN THE ROOM ON MONDAY

BEST REGARDS

JERRY & INNA

Jerry Olson

Todays's Trades are

Attachments

• today1.jpg
    today1.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 367
  • today.jpg
    today.jpg
    414.9 KB · Views: 421
Pre Market Update Today

Good Morning everyone

The markets are a wonderful living breathing entity with many internal movements that most traders never see. In fact i doubt even major traders on Wall Street do not have a clue either. But if you can take a step back for a minute from the constant mantra we hear every day on TV and in the business newspapers, all the fund managers that are paraded on CNBC, their cloned appearances and approaches with the same boring buy and hold on going chant that they are programmed to mention when they make their appearances on that show. Just reminds me of how luck we all are to be in a different world of trading and investing. I want you all to understand that I do wear two hats. A daytrader and investor. I do have longer term accts, including IRA's to manage and retirement accts as well. I use sector rotation and market trends to trade them each year. But I am a pure technical chart reader using both Point & Figure and candlesticks (together), as a powerful tool to help us all make money. Yesterday was a basic consolidation day after that ballistic rally on Tues as the FOMC minutes we released. You will certainly see another day to match that shortly, maybe within 5-7 trading days. All of the charts are bullish, folks I said All CHARTS. We are going much higher as earnings season in coming in better then expected and the street is in a buying mood. What is even more "telling" is the mere fact we are moving higher in the face of rising rates, rising crude, nervous outside banter everyday, and yet the sentiment and perception I always say is "the" key ingredient in the directional trend of the markets is ultra bullish with many traders scared stiff as well. Demand is in control over supply right now and I can see it still moving higher ahead of the FED. I will write about the direction of Gold & Crude as they exploded higher and higher on the charts setting up a major correction coming soon. But that's another story for another day. I am looking for a gap and crap type day today as we usually get some pullback during op ex week. Be safe and stay focused. Just look at what I see that most don't
========================================================================================================

Univ Buy Sell Up Dn Rev Up Rev Dn
NYSE 20 1 363 32 77 8
Nasdaq 26 5 331 58 88 24
Option 35 5 549 46 110 14

This is from Dorsey Wright even if you have no clue what that is saying, check the words buy, up & rev up, and then check the words sell, dn & rev dn. Who won that battle yesterday? Bulls or Bears?

AAPL---69.15 THE BTL---68.25 THE SST---BEAT ON THE EPS SIDE MISSED A BIT ON THE REV SIDE BUT THE STREET IS LOOKING DOWN THE ROAD FOR THE FALL AND XMAS BUYING TIME FRAME.

BRCM---46.40 THE BTL---45.50 THE SST---HAS EPS TONIGHT I AM EXPECTING A SOLID QUARTER AND A MAJOR POP POST CLOSE

SNDK---63.75 THE BTL---62.90 THE SST---HAS EPS TONIGHT AND BASED ON THAT FLSH UPSIDE GUIDANCE LAST WEEK I AM EXPECTING A SURPRISE TONIGHT TO THE UPSIDE.

YHOO---33.90 THE BTL---33.00 THE SST---GOOD SOLID QUARTER THE STREET IS HUNGRY TO BUY THIS STOCK FOR A LONGER TERM HOLD. FUNDS WILL BUY IT.

MRVL---61.25 THE BTL---60.40 THE SST---THIS STOCK WILL REALLY MOVE BIG WITH THAT BRCM REPORT THIS EVENING IT BROKE OUT OF THAT PENNANT YESTERDAY WITH ME IN IT<G>

AKAM---33.80 THE BTL---32.95 THE SST---HAS EPS DATE NEXT WEEK BUT IT'S IN THAT SAME REDUNANT REPEATABLE CHART PATTERN "THE PENNANT" POWERFUL STOCK AND A CRAMER PUMP

FFIV---67.15 THE BTL---66.30 THE SST--HAS EPS TONIGHT AND SHOULD COME IN GOOD THE STREET IS STARTING TO RECOGNIZE THIS EXCELLENT COMPANY

EBAY---38.80 THE BTL---37.90 THE SST---THE STREET JUST DOES NOT LIKE THIS STOCK ANYMORE IT'S IN THE SAME MODE AS INTC AND MSFT NOW. COULD FALL HARD TODAY.

QCOM---52.40 THE BTL---51.60 THE SST---CAME IN AS EXPECTED BUT I THINK THEY WILL TAKE PROFITS TODAY ON THIS STOCK I LIKE IT SHORT AFTER A POSSIBLE GAP
OK WE ARE DUE FOR A PULLBACK AFTER A GAP UP OPEN SO BE READY FOR THAT. TONIGHT IS BRCM SNDK CREE FFIV VRSN AND GUESS WHO............... DA GOOG!!! SHOULD BE ONE WILD EVENING

PLEASE CONTINUE TO SCALP TRADE AS I HAVE OUTLINED WE ARE DOING BETTER AND BETTER. YESTERDAY I HAD 13 TRADES 10 WINNERS 3 LOSERS.

POST MARKET I TRADED AAPL WITH INNA BUT QUITE FRANKLY IT WAS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO CALL THOSE TRADES OUT LIVE WAY TOO FAST. ACTUALLY INTC WAS VERY GOOD FOR LEARNING TO TRADE POST MARKET EARNINGS REPORTS. IT WAS NICELY UP THEN DOWN THEN UP AND DOWN AGAIN.

SEE YOU ALL IN THE ROOM

BEST REGARDS

JERRY & INNA

first trade of the day shorting BRCM

Attachments

• brcm.jpg
    brcm.jpg
    445.5 KB · Views: 297
This is the screen shot of my trading platform ..

Attachments

• MY SCREEN.JPG
    MY SCREEN.JPG
    954.5 KB · Views: 499
Last edited:
SLAB another FFIV?

Grey1 said:
first trade of the day shorting BRCM

Good play, with the BRCM short. Did you short FFIV and SNDK as well? Might you play SLAB next week as well for a repeat of the FFIV play?

FFIV---67.15 THE BTL---66.30 THE SST--HAS EPS TONIGHT AND SHOULD COME IN GOOD THE STREET IS STARTING TO RECOGNIZE THIS EXCELLENT COMPANY

SNDK---63.75 THE BTL---62.90 THE SST---HAS EPS TONIGHT AND BASED ON THAT FLSH UPSIDE GUIDANCE LAST WEEK I AM EXPECTING A SURPRISE TONIGHT TO THE UPSIDE.

Last edited:
this is the final win . Not a bad day . I just wished some other people would post their trades too

Attachments

• trades.jpg
    trades.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 252
  • final1.jpg
    final1.jpg
    425 KB · Views: 302
Nice trading day

Hi

Very nice work indeed.

As for posting trades.... Well if mine were good enough I would happily post :LOL:

Have a nice weekend.

Jools

Grey1 said:
this is the final win . Not a bad day . I just wished some other people would post their trades too

Great to see others posting on the US markets.

Here were my trades today.

Naz

Attachments

• vv1.gif
    vv1.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 328
snowdej said:
Hi

Very nice work indeed.

As for posting trades.... Well if mine were good enough I would happily post :LOL:

Have a nice weekend.

Jools

Snow

As I said to you in a PM , I be mentoring you in two weeks time in my house so the rest be up to you .

I be covering the following area's for you

1) what is risk
2) Risk management
3) Entry techniques
4) Exit Techniques
5) position management during the trade
6) VWAP analysis

you also be sitting with me to live trade the market for profit . After that is all up to you .

NAZ

Nice one keep posting buddy

To all other traders:--

Jerry has a room on paltalk which is good. It is a decent no EGO room . He is a proper trader which means he also gets it wrong but most days he does exceptionally well . I suggest to join his room and enjoy some of his calls. I have totally different strategy to jerry but there are many ways to skin the cat ( if this is the right expression ) .

Jerry my man .

I love your market direction calls.. .. well done buddy

PS:--- my nick name in the room is II VWAP II

Grey1

The e mails are coming into me now so i will explain something.

Before this thread started i was not allowed to mention my commercial activities. So thats why i havent posted. This thread has changed those boundaries, so now i'm able to talk about what i do day in day out. So many thanks for giving me that opportunity.

Its great that others have started posting about a market that is so close to my heart and which i trade for a living. My style is probably different to these guys but at the end of the day we all believe this is a market worth following and where anyone astute enough can make a living.

I wish this thread well and when i'm ready i will start my own thread along side this one so that the two of them can offer T2W members interesting reading material day in and day out and hopefully entice even more members to ponder about trading the US markets.

If you want to know more about how i trade, i shall be talking at a free evening at the Holiday Inn central London next Thurs. Details on www.clickevents.co.uk.

Many thanks to the guys on this thread for their understanding, i wish them well.

All the best.

Naz

Last edited:
Before this thread started i was not allowed to mention my commercial activities. So thats why i havent posted. This thread has changed those boundaries, so now i'm able to talk about what i do day in day out. So many thanks for giving me that opportunity.

Naz, will you be posting on the Daytrading US stocks forum or begin a third forum? I did notice a wanning of interest on that forum lately. It is important to learn the METHODOLOGY of an experienced and successful daytrader rather than simply watching the dismal failure of the "dart method" resulting in way too many trades a day finally ending up with eroded profitability due to excessive commissions and spreads I am a product of that method (unfortunately),yet I still search to develop a more successful trading system.

Last edited: