Trading is ruining my life

A post on the subject of education
My son now aged 29 left school at 16
He started in a factory milin g parts for aircraft at 1.25 an hour
Soon got feed up tried a number of jobs labourer,worked in an abattoir,rep, anon.
At 22 he decided to enter IT and I supported him for nine months whilst he trained.
After 18 months his eyes were affected and he could no longer program.
With no other prospects he became a "hand" to a carpet fitter friend who taught him how to lay in a year.
4 years ago he started on his own.Unlike most fitters who sub from Carpet Rite etc he wanted to go it alone.
Using his IT skills he set up a web site and business grew and grew. Now he is being paid for fitting (good money) and also gets substantial profit from suppling carpet.He now has too much work and is teaching his 2 younger brothers to fit.His turnover is snowballing and he is n branching out into other flooring techniques.
THe point of this???
Where/How do you learn to fit carpet.You cant.There are no courses,there is no practice,you have to have someone who knows how ,to teach you and gradualy let you lay carpet.
Education for educations sake is pointless.

Good that you're feeling better, Tubbs.

All the best and let us know how you get on with trading. I had a peek at your journal and there's not much there. If you document every trade, you'll see a pattern of your trading behaviour. It will give you hints about what you can do differently in the future to increase your chance of success.

All the best,

Hung

PurplePerson said:
Would that be stock car racing? :LOL:

I'll get me coat :eek:

:)

Did crash twice:) Police wife said stop. But guess what I said. 'I just haven't succeeded' :)