Trading In UAE Stock markets, (Abu Dhabi and Dubai)

Dubai Market continuing to slide, but this time towards the end the buy program kicked in and we saw the markets cut a little bit of the losses. We had a position to take at Hitstelecom at 0.63 we'll see how good it plays out.

The US markets up about 2% so that bounce I was talking about happened today REMEMBER! this bounce is all to await the feds decision on the economy, most investors hoping they would have something up their sleeve to help this market come out of the red zone.

LINK! DFM!

Keep a very close eye in the movement of the US markets to know our fate for tomorrow's session.

Really good day in the Dubai Financial Market, up 1.15% and our entry point of HitsTelecom at 0.63 payed off quite amazingly!, Again we keep our eyes in the US markets which as asoof said aren't doing any good from the open so the likeliness of us having a green day tomorrow are close to zero because of that PLUS it's a thursday. Anyways we'll be going through some long term plays in the thursdays video and positioning ourselves for long term plays.

Someone asked me yesterday if it was the right time to buy in the US markets and I told him you need a confirmation, as much as I say it in all my videos that you need confirmation it is very very important, yesterday was just a one time gain many investors got burned today at the open. So until you have that confirmation that we're in a rally or a bull market only then would you smartly think of investing. For now though, We're in a bear market.

LINK! DFM!

Good luck

Dubai Financial Market closing in the green after Europe opened higher on Thursday, get more details in the technicals!

LINK! DFM!

Got some good news from investuae so stay tuned!

So the ADX slightly lower on thursday even after the European markets taking a move upwards, but hopefully with the rest of the world we should be up and green tomorrow so let's get ready, nice little triangle formation on the ADX index. Remember we're holding dana at 0.55 and aldar at around 1.18 so we'll see how that pans out.

LINK! ADX!

Good luck

Looks like a good day for UAE tomorrow

Dubai gaining 1% after a rather confused trading day, with some very choppy moves. the buy program started towards the end of the session and put the index from 0.5% to 1% gain.

LINK! DFM!