Trading in Spain

foredog

Experienced member
Does anyone out there trade/work from home on the Costa's?

I'm probably moving out there later in the year and was wondering what it's like getting a broadband connection etc.

Could i get one easily or is it worth renting a serviced office(like a Regus, if they exist there) for a few months?

Cheers

Does anyone out there trade/work from home on the Costa's?

I'm probably moving out there later in the year and was wondering what it's like getting a broadband connection etc.

Could i get one easily or is it worth renting a serviced office(like a Regus, if they exist there) for a few months?

Cheers

I use Telefonica flat rate. To tell the truth I can't remember how much I pay. It's a long time since I started and it gets paid through the bank. My wife does all that stuff. Very good service, though, and no problems. There are other companies out here- Vodaphone, Orange, the lot. No experience with renting for short periods, though, sorry.

Split

Thanks Split

Thats one question down, i can get broadband easily enough (so long as i'm not in a shack in the middle of nowhere!).

Cheers

Thanks Split

Thats one question down, i can get broadband easily enough (so long as i'm not in a shack in the middle of nowhere!).

Cheers

Here's a link for you. Bottom left, there's a button for ADSL, which is broadband over here. Ask in English, if you want, I'm sure their's is good!

Telefonica.net