Trading full time

sansol

Hi, I have been trading for a few months now - making goods profits and then losing them, due to bad habbits.

I know want to take-up Forex trading more seriously and have enrolled on the STA Technical Analysis program, I am also looking to moving to London for 6 months to enable me to concentrate full-time on learning / trading.

As I will be new to London is there any clubs, companies, seminars etc... members can recommend where I could meet like minded people (face to face).

Apologies if this thread sounds odd - this is my 1st thread ever.

Thanks

Hi, I have been trading for a few months now - making goods profits and then losing them, due to bad habbits.

I know want to take-up Forex trading more seriously and have enrolled on the STA Technical Analysis program, I am also looking to moving to London for 6 months to enable me to concentrate full-time on learning / trading.

As I will be new to London is there any clubs, companies, seminars etc... members can recommend where I could meet like minded people (face to face).

Thanks
The London Traders' Network September 2011 SOCIAL Event - The London Traders' Network (London, England) - Meetup

Be careful, these guys will drink you under the table then make sure you pay the bill for them. They haven't shot anybody or made them pregnant........... YET.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thanks

save on the travel and accomodation and enrol in the "school" of Global Forex Forums via the internet

its all there.....you wont find it anywhere else :smart:

N