Trading derivatives within a SIPP?

fibonelli

Experienced member
Hello

Can I have your thoughts on these Brokerages with regard to trading futures, options and CFDs on a DMA basis.

Particularly interested to know about:
Platform Reliability,
Order Execution Efficiency (ie Market Orders, Limit Orders, Stop Loss Orders, Trailing Stop Orders); and
Ability to trade spreads with ease (ie intramarket, intermarket, pairs).

With:
MF Global/GNI Touch
Berkeley Futures
IG Markets
ODL Securities
MoneyCorp Markets
Charles Stanley
Other - Please tell me!

Please don't mention any, ahem, brokerages like "made off with yer money". I ain't interested. :LOL:

What SIPP Administrator do you use? Are they efficient in exchanging information with the Brokerage(s)? Anything else I need to know?

Thank you.

I've heard E*Trade is good for DMA cfds etc, but haven't used or seen it in action, so i cant comment from a firsthand view...

Moneycorp Markets has a wide choice of products within a SIPP. I trade my SIPP with Premier Pension Services through them. I havnt found another firm that offers FX, and leverage. They paid my SIPP fees too. I would recommend.

We now offer a SIPP Administrator account at Interactive Brokers UK Limited. That is, your SIPP Administrator can open a master account with us (at no cost). Afterwards, their clients (sub accounts) can trade their SIPP through us.

Our fees:
- $5,000 initial deposit.
- $10 minimimum brokerage fee per month.
- IB brokerage fees applicable e.g., $0.005 per US share (all in), GBP 6.00 per bargain, all in (=< GBP 50,000 in trade value (NOTE: Stamp duty applies).
- Market data fees applicable.

Benefits:
- Trade in over 80 global exchanges.
- Trade stocks, options, futures and etc.
- We support over 40 order types.
- We offer live charts.
- Account protection up to $30 million.

If you want more information contact our London office 020 7 776 7801.

Or visit our website www.interactivebrokers.co.uk and learn more about our services, fees, technology and benefits. Please we encourage you to compare us.

Hello

Can I have your thoughts on these Brokerages with regard to trading futures, options and CFDs on a DMA basis.

Particularly interested to know about:
Platform Reliability,
Order Execution Efficiency (ie Market Orders, Limit Orders, Stop Loss Orders, Trailing Stop Orders); and
Ability to trade spreads with ease (ie intramarket, intermarket, pairs).

With:
MF Global/GNI Touch
Berkeley Futures
IG Markets
ODL Securities
MoneyCorp Markets
Charles Stanley
Other - Please tell me!

Please don't mention any, ahem, brokerages like "made off with yer money". I ain't interested. :LOL:

What SIPP Administrator do you use? Are they efficient in exchanging information with the Brokerage(s)? Anything else I need to know?

Thank you.

Moneycorp Markets has a wide choice of products within a SIPP. I trade my SIPP with Premier Pension Services through them. I havnt found another firm that offers FX, and leverage. They paid my SIPP fees too. I would recommend.

mewsha,

Are you still using this combination for your sipp?
I am thinking of going the same route and wanted to check you have had no problems.

Thanks
Brit