Trading Accuracy?

careful darktone, otherwise that time-machine might make a reappearance..

TV, yes i agree this is a TRADING SITE. well spotted.

BUT, there is no pre-requisite for every single post to be information loaded and rather "dry" in style. otherwise this will end up like one of those Excel forums, or perhaps a Quantum Physics BB.

Trading, as you are probably aware, is rather a lonely pasttime, and quite a few people come on here to interact with the "outside" world, whilst still being able to monitor their positions and trade..

hence the light hearted banter. hence the witty exchanges. hence the children skipping gladly down the road, hand in hand with each other. back in the days when we could all leave our front doors unlocked, and mrs scroggins at the post office didnt need a shotgun...

...sorry, drifted off there..

either way, this site isnt a competition of who has the biggest tackle (that was Dion Dublin wasnt it?) more a community, as Sharky likes to bill it.

im not too keen on some lone gunslinger waddling into town and calling the odds....

lets just be calm and pleasant, otherwise i'll have to set the Milkybar Kid on you.....

"No no, not that Albert. Anyone who's done mileage here knows who i mean..."
------------------

I've got no frequent flier miles here. I'm just a regular joe sitting in coach class enjoying my peanuts and stale coke looking forward to an uneventful landing and a very clear terminal to egress through as fast as possible upon arrival.

FetteredChinos said:
im not too keen on some lone gunslinger waddling into town and calling the odds....

If you call this, “calling the odds”….

Weekly Params: EURUSD
Week of: 12/12/04

Long Swing Target: $1.3433
Short Swing Target: $1.3196
Swing Trade Signal: Long
Entry Point: 12/10/04 (early)
Entry Price: $1.3229 (late)
Pips Expected: 204
Pips So Far: 75

…then you probably won’t like me much at all. Those are not “odds”. Those are the stark realities and a clear demonstration of what’s possible.

I learned a long time ago that trying to ignore reality is like trying to ignore the weeds in my front lawn. Eventually, the lawn gets choked out and I end up missing out on a beautiful front lawn for the summer. Of course, I could have had the beautiful summer lawn had I not pretended like the weeds did not exist.

FetteredChinos said:
lets just be calm and pleasant, otherwise i'll have to set the Milkybar Kid on you.....

Mine was not the inverse of the same - theirs was. The timeline clearly shows that to the “intelligent” reader who exercises common sense (not in abundance in the universe like Hydrogen).

I tried the non-inverse way of the “same” upon my arrival - it did not work due to a very high level of quantico type silliness and rare displays of actual relevance.

tanks 4 confirmin' wot i already new.

i realy is thick.

and self-deprecating..

btw, what on earth does this mean??

Mine was not the inverse of the same - theirs was. The timeline clearly shows that to the “intelligent” reader who exercises common sense (not in abundance in the universe like Hydrogen).