Tradestation Fees Reduction

vegas

Hi All,

Just had an email from Tradestation whereby they have announced a reduction in their thresholds for waiving the Platfrom Fees and Radarscreen.

It is effective from the 1st November 2006, and applies to the preceding month. As long as you have traded 5,000 equities (round turn), the fees for the Platform and Radarscreen are free. This is a saving of $160 per month (the previous threshold was 25,000).

Pretty good and I would expect attainable for most daytraders ultimately.

The further advantage is it resolves the issue of the resource hungry TS2000

Regards.

vegas said:
Hi All,

Just had an email from Tradestation whereby they have announced a reduction in their thresholds for waiving the Platfrom Fees and Radarscreen.

It is effective from the 1st November 2006, and applies to the preceding month. As long as you have traded 5,000 equities (round turn), the fees for the Platform and Radarscreen are free. This is a saving of $160 per month (the previous threshold was 25,000).

Pretty good and I would expect attainable for most daytraders ultimately.

The further advantage is it resolves the issue of the resource hungry TS2000

Regards.

Hi Vegas,

was wondering if you know if TS 8.1 is better able to handle more symbols in radrscreen? and how much better is it in comp resources?

thanks

moreagr said:
Hi Vegas,

was wondering if you know if TS 8.1 is better able to handle more symbols in radrscreen? and how much better is it in comp resources?

thanks

Hi Moreagr,

Can only speak personally - I have 8.1, and never had any trouble. I was running (as a test) during the week the entire Nasdaq 100, and I was only utilising about at max 30% cpu, and my workstation is nothing special !

Hope this helps.

vegas said:
Hi Moreagr,

Can only speak personally - I have 8.1, and never had any trouble. I was running (as a test) during the week the entire Nasdaq 100, and I was only utilising about at max 30% cpu, and my workstation is nothing special !

Hope this helps.

thanks Vegas