Tradestation charts

N Rothschild

Legendary member
Can you sign up for only charts with tradestation? i dont want to use their broker facility but i have some indicators etc i want to try but they have only been coded in tradestation

don't think so.
worst case, you'd have to lodge $2500 (minimum account I believe) in your account to keep your charting active, even though you'd be paying separately for the charting.
sucks huh ?

Can you sign up for only charts with tradestation? i dont want to use their broker facility but i have some indicators etc i want to try but they have only been coded in tradestation

Options worth trying are:

(a) TS sometimes do 1 month free trials - check out their site
(b) Multicharts uses Easylanguage as well - cannot guarantee that the code will run, but it may do. They do free trials also.
(c) Get someone to import the the indicators into TS and print out the code (if not password protected). It's a fairly logical language, so you should be able to translate it into other platforms if you have them available. Within TS indicators can make reference to other indicators and functions, so this might require opening up more than one Easylanguage file in order to print out the full code

Charlton