Tradertom. Where's he gone?

He also doing a 2 day seminar in September. Trader Tom : LIVE Trading Workshop

And will be at the Trading Symposium | Trading Education With The Pro's

......wow ....cant wait......heaven

I also understand he'll be getting Ken Wood (Woodies CCI) to speak. Although at 98 years of age I imagine he'll be barely audible.

With all due respect to Tom, i have seen the site, and as usual, i am confused.... judging by the past performance i would have thought that by now the whole world would have signed up by now... am i missing something.. please no offence implied to anybody.

Hi all, i tried the fifty quid 5 day trial while i was off work and found it good, Tom was giving the heads up before the trades were called etc could not fault the room...
I dont know if i personally could sit isolated waiting for trades on my laptop all day long on my own, i do find it boring, maybe thats just because im usedto being busy!

Anyone got any news about Tom?

His members have been waiting for 3 months for him while he took time out to do R&D.

He promised to contact them again by the end of April (or before) so they could all get back on track and know what they were going to be doing going forward, but it seems there has been no contact, leaving them in the dark.

I hope he is ok.

im waiting mysefl to try this out... i was made aware of his website just prior to it going down in feb, so abit gutted and was quite looking forward to checking out what all the fuss was about!!!

Having been to a couple of his free seminars (quite a time ago now), the perception I got of him was, a very charismatic man, excellent at giving presentations, but also, well, a bit of a lovable rogue.

Not someone I would exactly rely on.

The fact that he comes and goes, and goes, and occasionally comes back, and goes again, seems to underline that.

Pity, but, that's life.

lol - I'd agree with the "lovable" bit, but certainly not "rogue"

All three involved in the room seem very honest and straightforward to me.

Which is why I'm wondering if something is genuinely wrong somewhere. I don't feel they are the sort to string people along for 3 months then not follow through, though I also wondered if some had accidentally been left off the contact list or something. But then the notice about the break is still there on the website.

Some customers would have taken a completely different route over the last three months had they known their room was going to be no more, but I hope Tom & co are all ok and that some event or other led to a slight overshoot. When there's a discrepancy between what people say and what they do a credibility gap can start to open up, but I doubt that is the case. They're a really good bunch.

Last edited:
I have just taken a look at the trading room website and if you click on the Subscribe button he suggests that the room will resume on 1st May. But if you click on the link to find out more, he explains why he has closed the room.

Here is the link to it:

Which Way Today : Message to Subscribers

Personally I think Tom is the real deal and this message backs up my opinion.

Yes he is the real deal. And so is David. Reading that again, I'm wondering if the April date for contact has been accidentally overlooked in favour of the May start date that was mentioned.

Well, hope it all works out well for you chaps. When he's on a roll, he's certainly fun to be around.

Don't think live trading rooms are quite my thing, as it happens, but to each his own.

I used to sign up to his news letter and used the trading room occassionally. the results dropped off though so he took some time out to do some research and I havent heard from him since. Ive regularly gone back to the whichway today site and also trader tom but neither have been updated. He also hasnt tweeted anything for a good long time.
shame - hope everything is ok.
Be interested to hear if anyone has any news

MJ

maybe made too much money

if he has, he's spent it!
got an email from him yesterday.

"The WhichWayToday live trading room will open on the 7th January 2013.

I will send you more information once the website has been updated. I have spent most of this year researching and trading. I look forward to showing you the results of my research.

SEMINAR COMING UP

My friend John Piper is organising a seminar with the PITFOX. I am going to find time to attend myself. I thought I would show you the email, which went out, in case you are interested in attending yourself. If you have any questions on the seminar, you can ring John directly on his mobile. The number is at the end of the email.

All the best and see you in January 2013
"

the email includes an opportunity to see how a great trader works.
all at a price, of course.........
"Your chance to meet legendary top trader 'Pitfox' for a full day's seminar on Saturday 1st December 2012 at Wotton House."

all for just £997!