Tradertech software

Trading system

ok good word

I have read this entire thread and looked at the Tradertech website. I find it surprising that people pay over £2,500 for a trading system based on moving averages (I have nothing against MA at all by the way), even if there is some rocket science thrown in to bamboozle lesser mortals into thinking it is worth the money.

I suppose it just shows that the customers think there is some magic secret formula, and the high asking price reinforces this view! In fact, it is incredible people have the gall to run such a business. Simply amazing. I suppose if the support and money management rules (hopefully the software comes with them) are good then traders needn't do too badly, but why not invent your own MA trend following system, isn't that more fun anyway??

I am really interested in reading everyone's feedback. The first thought that comes to mind is on each of these post, I never read about the individual who is making these comments. It is very easy to promote or speak negatively about any product... One thing that stands out....if one trader can do it, it means it can be done. I have read as many positive comments as negative which tells me, maybe one should look in the mirror before blaming others. I am by no means an expert, but I have been in the industry for over a decade.

I am really interested in reading everyone's feedback. The first thought that comes to mind is on each of these post, I never read about the individual who is making these comments. It is very easy to promote or speak negatively about any product... One thing that stands out....if one trader can do it, it means it can be done. I have read as many positive comments as negative which tells me, maybe one should look in the mirror before blaming others. I am by no means an expert, but I have been in the industry for over a decade.

The problem is that we dont know that one trader can do it, all we know is that one trader SAYS he can do it. Dont you think that a company trying to sell a product like this might come on here and post something positive? I mean how difficult is it to create a couple of usernames and start posting positive reviews.

There's one sure way to find out though, give them your 3 or 4k and try it for yourself. I did and its useless.