traderstips

Firstly i would like to thank Crap Buddhist for proof reading the website for us and giving us so much attention. No doubt the 7 sign ups in the last 2 days will post their educated opinions on whether we are actually any good. Our terms and conditions are as is. Clearly displayed.
Whilst we endeavour to keep the information on the site as up to date and as correct as possible there maybe a situation that arises where beyond our control we may not be able to update the information. All those that actually use online trading platforms/data feeds have probably seen similar disclaimers.
Our service is aimed at traders.It is a monthly subscription service with a 7 day trial. There is no catch. If you like the service you will use it, if you don't like it or you don't find it helpful then you won't. If you are a trader then you would probably find our alert service rather useful. If you are not then it will probably interupt your obsessive forum posting.

Firstly i would like to thank Crap Buddhist for proof reading the website for us and giving us so much attention. No doubt the 7 sign ups in the last 2 days will post their educated opinions on whether we are actually any good. Our terms and conditions are as is. Clearly displayed.
Whilst we endeavour to keep the information on the site as up to date and as correct as possible there maybe a situation that arises where beyond our control we may not be able to update the information. All those that actually use online trading platforms/data feeds have probably seen similar disclaimers.
Our service is aimed at traders.It is a monthly subscription service with a 7 day trial. There is no catch. If you like the service you will use it, if you don't like it or you don't find it helpful then you won't. If you are a trader then you would probably find our alert service rather useful. If you are not then it will probably interrupt your obsessive forum posting.

why are you not trading for a prop firm and earning insane amounts of money, worthy of the TM top 100 traders list, at this rate?

i know, but you're already on that list you show-off. I was wondering why "trading-his-tip" wasnt in there too, on the slot above you, with his 700 pip a month shenanigans! I really hope he's not trading mini-lots, coz he'd only have to be clipping 13 fullsize lots to have raked nearly a mill off his tick-take.

Just a quick update ...700+ pips taken this week.

do you realize this is around 35 ticks a day on average?

do you understand how many prop firms would jizz all over you, to give you enormous size to trade with at this rate?

you're not trading sim are you, by any chance??

i know, but you're already on that list you show-off. I was wondering why "trading-his-tip" wasnt in there too, on the slot above you, with his 700 pip a month shenanigans! I really hope he's not trading mini-lots, coz he'd only have to be clipping 13 fullsize lots to have raked nearly a mill off his tick-take.

Oh ****, do mini-lots not count? I thought my £210 this week would have been a record :cry: