Traders In The UK

I suppose the actual answer if you take the unusually worded question at face value is that the markets are so dynamic and the execution and strat is so personal. That duplication is easier to achieve via sizing up rather than recruiting and training to duplicate across all markets.

I suppose omeone new may not appreciate this..

Also I have to give Unreal credit, it takes a certain amount of balls to continually come on here and ask seemingly daft questions to enhance his knowledge.

Last edited:
Anyone got a number of footballers across all games approx?

Also, if its such a perfect job why are more people not doing it?

Anyone got a number of footballers across all games approx?

Also, if its such a perfect job why are more people not doing it?

Two very good points. There is indeed a lot of interest and money in the football.

Why not spread it across all games! I really cannot understand with all the media attention why more people are not doing it.

Maybe it is not all it's cracked up to be? (n)

hey anyone can help me to wok in the uk,im profesional in forex trader and commudty :D .m from indonesia,and now work in the future company in indonesia (oprator tradind)

Daniel,
If you want to try to get a job in the UK, the first thing any potential employer demands as the most basic requirement is spelling and literacy. Your one sentence contains five spelling errors, never mind syntax and grammar !
To be brutally honest there are on-line spell checkers and your failure to use one demonstrates laziness.
Making an effort to place your post in the right forum would help, too.
Another example of laziness, I'm afraid.
I don't wish to be offensive, merely helpful.

Last edited:
Actually I thought it was hyphenated.
I was just pausing for breath ;) , but anyway, I don't do these new fangled words ;)
Richard

hey anyone can help me to wok in the uk,im profesional in forex trader and commudty :D .m from indonesia,and now work in the future company in indonesia (oprator tradind)

Contact Unreal - he inhabits your planet:whistling