Trader's Challenge for Bramble

Status
Not open for further replies.

7thSignalTrader

The moderator does not wish me to include your PM where you use offensive language, so I won't.

Instead, I'll lay down the challenge minus your offensive PM.

1) You agree to a 20 to 100 trade competition in the Forex using EURUSD.

2) We agree on a starting account balance.

3) The trader with the highest account balance at the end of X number of trades gets to remain on this forum and keep their current alias.

4) The trader with the lowest account balance at the end of X number of trades must remove themselves from the forum, but can return under a different alias that must be announced upon arrival.

No bars held. No trial periods. No games and no bluffing. You know why this challenge competition is being laid down and so does everyone else. It is a very simple concept – either accept it, or reject it.

Accepting it will have its consequences and so too will rejecting it. This is straight forward - direct and to the point with no way to misunderstand its meaning.

FetteredChinos,

Us Aussies are always much bigger down under :)

AT

Huh? I don't get it! There is only one story in my house so there is no one upstairs. Are you stalking me! ;-)

Why are people so unkind?

AT

sorry aussie, i didnt realise your home was vertically challenged..

still, i bet its a damn sight nicer than my gaff....

Actually it's looking a treat. Had the garden all replaced last year and is starting to grow now. I am now in the back yard...cold lager....about 29 degrees as the sun sets. Have the cricket (Aust v Pakistan) on the box and the kids in bed....what more can a man ask for.

Oh I know....a substantial rally in your favourite market - if you are as long as an Aussie

(do you think we have hijacked this thread improperly?)

AT

i dont know..

what is the purpose of this section?

so Aussie, who do you reckon will break the 100mph barrier first? Uncle Brett, or the Rawalpindi Express?

I think this is the duelling section. You simply slap another member with your glove and offer to meet them at dawn. The challengee can choose the weapon which is the mistake that TV made above. You can't slap and choose at the same time. A gentleman always allows a choice.

Lee can't make the aussie team but he is bowling fast. The express was good early but lost it this afternoon. Picked up four though. My money is on him to break that record in a test.

Perhaps trading duels should be decided via criket too?

AT

ah, but the ultimate duel should be the David Boon Challenge..

48 cans of lager on the flight from heathrow to sydney wasnt it.

apparently had to be carried off the plane.

perhaps Brambs, and TV (discreet, satisfaction guaranteed) could go head to head on this one...

i'll be busy with the stewardess if anyone wants me...

;)

Well i dunno about the rest you but "about 29 degrees as the sun sets" has proper taken the jam outa my doughnut!! :eek:

Off to sulk! :(

The Forum await; will he accept or will he not; will we lose a contributor or will the adversaires ride off into the sunset? How many trades will be successful or will both participants be blown away by adverse market movements.

For those that like a punt, there is a new thread where a book is being run covering various aspects. Fancy some extra Xmas spending money? Get the bets on.

The Boon challenge..I like it. In 1988 a few of us tried this feat on the way home from Henley and managed to last until Tahiti. The problem was we forgot how many we had consumed and some of us switched to Gin half way

Still not game to fly with that airline again!

Perhaps this thread should be about one's favourite beverage. Then we can all meet and really duke it out with only our liver becoming casualties?

Or we could go surfing a few hundred metres off the beach where I live...some poor blighter was taken there today. A couple of big white pointers have been hanging around for weeks. No more morning swims for me for a while!

What is this thread about again?

AT

i think it was about the purpose of this section.

which we are still unclear on.

or was it trading accuracy.

i heard about the sharks this morning, Aussie.. first attack for a while isnt it? well reported ones at any rate. cant be a nice way to go.. poor guys..

still, if you put those concrete boots on next time you go swimming, im sure the sharks couldnt get through them...

Was the first attack locally for quite a while. Last one at a local beach was I guy I went to school with. But if you travel about six hours up the coast a couple of guys were pinched a couple of years ago.

It certainly wouldn't be pretty but pretty sure it would be quick.

A few summers ago a whale died off the coast and there were about a dozen big whites chomping into the carcass. Quite a tourist attraction but it was the absolute end of my surfing career after seeing that.

Two days ago some spearfisherman was taken off the coast of Queensland and today a Danish tourist was killed by a jellyfish.....

I know I know,...I should work for the Australian Tourist Commission.

Perhaps we could have...."I'm a trader get me out of here" in Australia. That way we can hope some sort of romance will develop out of this duel! They might end up loving each other like Peter and Jordan.

AT

Status
Not open for further replies.