Trader's best quotes

Traders are most comfortable when they are in a state of flow or concentration, complete absorption with the activity and situation at hand.

Ahhh I understand now.
This is an automated 'bot' which spews out words picked at random from a special dictionary. foroom lluzers is some college kids pet project on spamming forums.

It all makes sense, or rather it doesnt make sense, so a lot more work is required from the student.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ahhh i understand now.
This is an automated 'bot' which spews out words picked at random from a special dictionary. Foroom lluzers is some college kids pet project on spamming forums.

It all makes sense, or rather it doesnt make sense, so a lot more work is required from the student.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

the right trader's mental skills are necessary to succeed in trading.

With market timing trades , traders create a state of mind that is highly affected by the market’s behavior, the struggles , fears , anxiety and difficulties increase with short term movements.

Option prices offer traders 1/2 price of total volatility , the halves are puts and calls , traders will make money if they know when to buy each half of the volatility.

95% lose , they are all doing the same thing ,over and over again.

Attachments

• t2w.jpg
    t2w.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 141
95% lose , they are all doing the same thing ,over and over again.
241230d1497528679t-traders-best-quotes-t2w.jpg

---------------------------------------------

They laugh at you cos you come across as someone who thinks theyre something a bit special.
I laugh cos you think you're an expert in psychology and for that I thank you very much :D

241230d1497528679t-traders-best-quotes-t2w.jpg

---------------------------------------------

They laugh at you cos you come across as someone who thinks theyre something a bit special.
I laugh cos you think you're an expert in psychology and for that I thank you very much :D

The test of emotions is to go to your fridge and have thoughts to eat the food you least like , but your subconscious emotional brain on auto pilot will automatically pull out the things you love most.

The test of emotions is to go to your fridge and have thoughts to eat the food you least like , but your subconscious emotional brain on auto pilot will automatically pull out the things you love most.

The thing I love the most is my Aston Martin, so I'd want to know what b@stard put it in the fridge!