Trader Looking for investors

fesente

I have been providing trading signals to other traders and managers and now i have decided to manage funds, i have a strong system that is capable of very good returns on an going basis after extreme testing for a long period.
Am looking for serious investors to trade for , The system is low risk with high reward potential and am willing to demonstrate this in a live test for a period of time before the investor even opens an account.
looking forward to hearing from serious investors.

Platform to be Used : Hotspotfx institutional platform
Minimum Capital : $100k
Risk : Only 30% of the total capital will be exposed
Risk per trade : Max 2.5% on all open position or 0.5% per instrument
Profit : Profit potential of 5%-20% weekly , if compounded account can turn into a large amount in a few months
Traded Instruments : USDCHF,GBPUSD,GBPCHF,GBPJPY ,USDNOK

Note: We are willing to demonstrate our capability prio to investor making any investment.
Investor will open own account , have full signatory powers on account , can withdraw funds at anytime and can monitor account 24-7.

Interested investors contact us off board at [email protected]

NoaTrader

Last edited:
I have been providing trading signals to other traders and managers and now i have decided to manage funds, i have a strong system that is capable of very good returns on an going basis after extreme testing for a long period.
Am looking for serious investors to trade for , The system is low risk with high reward potential and am willing to demonstrate this in a live test for a period of time before the investor even opens an account.

Go on then.
By the way, who are you registered with so that you can manage funds?

Am using hotspotfx institutional.
if you are interested i can run a live test for you for a few weeks and you can see how powerful my system is.

Last edited:

Platform to be Used : Hotspotfx institutional platform
Minimum Capital : $100k
Risk : Only 30% of the total capital will be exposed
Risk per trade : Max 2.5% on all open position or 0.5% per instrument
Profit : Profit potential of 5%-20% weekly , if compounded account can turn into a large amount in a few months
Traded Instruments : USDCHF,GBPUSD,GBPCHF,GBPJPY ,USDNOK

Note: We are willing to demonstrate our capability prio to investor making any investment.
Investor will open own account , have full signatory powers on account , can withdraw funds at anytime and can monitor account 24-7.

Interested investors contact us off board at [email protected]

NoaTrader

Gonna be tough sell in light of Mr. Madoff and his Ponzi scheme.
It's also Christmas and there's a credit crunch on.
Good luck.

BBC NEWS | Business | Banks hit worldwide by US 'fraud'

Am using hotspotfx institutional.
if you are interested i can run a live test for you for a few weeks and you can see how powerful my system is.

u just dont give enough information, investor is looking on your trading experience, whats your drawdown, do you have plan b, whats minimum investment, etc etc..

its best if you have something like 'trading resume'

and u havent answer my question yet, post your result here?

thats not a problem , i will start posting my trades here.
for account minimums , and other details see my first post please.

Who are you registered with over there?
How much do you charge?
Are you a 'proper' company?

Our fee depends on invested amount it can range from 40-25%
we are independent traders but trading under full regulated brokers ,
and as said before i will start to post here our daily trades for you can see our capability,

Last edited:
I am almost certain that you need to be regulated by the FSA to do what your doing... doesn't matter if you are based offshore, to advertise your services of "dealing in investmetns as Agents" in the IUK, to UK residents, you gotta be regulated...

Our fee depends on invested amount it can range from 40-25%
we are independent traders but trading under full regulated brokers ,
and as said before i will start to post here our daily trades for you can see our capability,

40-25% of what? and how often? Is that a percentage of profits, a percentage of amount invested. If you have a losing month do you still charge?

And just to be clear; you are independent, but trade under full regulated brokers... A bit like most of the people here then.
And you have a yahoo e mail address.

If you post anything here it would have to be as near real time as damit. So I don't think you'll be doing that will you?

Oh, you haven't got a cousin in the states called Depthcharge have you?

the fee is from profits only , if we have a losing month no fee will be charged until the account is back to its last recorded high. i will post my trades here close to real time and i have to initiate them first in the platform , but if you are a serious investor i will also send you the statement at the end of the day so you can verify that indeed those were live market trades.

by the way i do have a private e-mail address but not willing do post it on boards due to reasons you might all be away of. PM if you need to send me e-mail to my private e-mail

i will work with the investor continuously following a set plan , as indicated before , i will present my plan to you based on what you are willing to invest further more i will setup a trial account and start trading based on the plan presented to you and should you wish to proceed then we can get into signing agreements etc etc .

sounds like something i have done in the past...

you MUST be registered, regulated and approved by the FSA. (approved person)
unless you are managing friend/family monies, and they give you full consent and power of attorney.

I would strongly advise anyone wishing to invest in this persons system, to see that they are approved by the FSA. His systmen may give 5-20% a week, i don't know, by if you want safety to come first, FSA is a must.

yes mate.. you aint gonna take off without FSA - else you might try some US website, they fall for such things very easily :)

ask Madoff :LOL:

Trading will take place under a limited power of attorney ,
clients will open own accounts and have full signatory powers with ability to monitor accounts 24-7

Hi fesente - What you say is truly fascinating. I am just thinking, even if you made only your minimum estimate of 5% profit per week, would your annual rate of return not be 1,164%? I think this would be the best investment, not just in the world, but in the history of the world.

Your system sounds much more profitable than a Ponzi scheme, and much less work than a Pyramid. I can't imagine why people have to be so dishonest when they could just invest in your system. There really are some very cynical people on this site and I am sad to think they won't be sending you a penny. Especially when I think that if I invest $10,000 with you this week and left you to manage it for me for just 10 years, between us we would have $1,041,047,964,784,162 by the time I retire. When you consider that the GDP of the whole planet is only $54,584,918,000,000, we would possibly be able to own everything on Earth but also acquire Mars or another small solar body as a guest annex.

I am writing a cheque at this minute.