TradeBullet

juanbyte

I have done a search for TradeBullet but cannot find anything.

Apparently you can automate trading Forex signal from TradeStation to an InteractiveBrokers account.

Is anyone using this or a similar product.

Also is this equity curve any good?

attachment.php

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/attachment.php?attachmentid=13013&stc=1

Attachments

• EQgbp.gif
    EQgbp.gif
    40.7 KB · Views: 2,222
No, equity curve is cr*p.

Check out jmr's website which is linked from the other discussion on automated trading.

jmreeve

Do you use it? I have already visited their website but wanted to know if anyone had problems using it and how well it performed. With over 30k members I would have thought that there would have been a few.

Thanks anyway.

twalker

Could you explain why you think it is so poor, do you have some charts that I could compare to.

Being fairly new to TS I find myself with no point of reference with very few charts published, so any help would be appreciated.

The average winning trade per contract after commissions is $861.29 and the w/l ratio is 1.92.
These are quite high and with just 620 trades over 2 years there can be sudden drawdowns but none look exceptionally large to me, I could be wrong.

Do you use it? I have already visited their website but wanted to know if anyone had problems using it and how well it performed. With over 30k members I would have thought that there would have been a few.

No, I have my own software.
If you do decide to try it perhaps you could post a review in the review section of TTW.

No, I have my own software.
If you do decide to try it perhaps you could post a review in the review section of TTW.

Thanks

It looks a handy bit of kit IF it works.

I was looking at it as a way to trade my forex signals from TS via IB as this is not possible untill November, so they have told me.

It could be a good tool for many members of this site because they can use it to trade any of over 400 indipendantly verified trading systems at collective2.com

There are often arguments on this site whether various systems work or not, collective2.com check every trading signal good or bad and give you the results.

twalker

Could you explain why you think it is so poor, do you have some charts that I could compare to.

Was not serious. If you can emulate that in real-time, I will certainly send you my money to trade. Seriously.

twalker
Was not serious.

You had me worried for a bit because of the reasons I have stated above.
Thought I might need to have something like this:-
attachment.php

Looks nice at first glance, smooth, upward sloping with much smaller drawdowns.
However, although commission is included in the results, I feel that the small net profit per trade makes it unworkable. If you traded 2 contracts you would get TS for free.
The account size on the last one is just $912 per contract, results above are per point so one YM contract $30k
Still think that it is rubbish compared to the first.
If you can emulate that in real-time, I will certainly send you my money to trade. Seriously.
That is the problem with TS at the moment. I do prefer IB as a broker.
How did you get on with your search for an alternative trading platform.

I think that I will just have to try it with a simpler system and see how they compare.

Attachments

• EC5min.gif
    EC5min.gif
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,891
Juanbyte,

I can confirm that TradeBullet does support IB Forex and TradeStation Forex strategies.

Francis
TradeBullet Support

Thanks Francis.

Are there any problems with being in the market 24/7, I was just wondering because I have read that TS closes down daily.