Trade2Win Unofficial Online Poker Tournament

GladiatorX
Robster970
BlackSwan
ArabianNights
HawkTrader

Come on guys, 5 more. You'll definately atleast come 8th with me and Robster in the room.

This is what happens when u get moved to the foyer.

GladiatorX
Robster970
BlackSwan
ArabianNights
HawkTrader

Come on guys, 5 more. You'll definately atleast come 8th with me and Robster in the room.

This is what happens when u get moved to the foyer.

Sorry to rock your boat, but you're going to have to remove me from your list.

I've had a word with my physiatrist and he reckons that it will not be good for my condition (tradaholic) to gamble. :whistling

And you all thought you were going to play with the Phil Laak of these forums. I might try to join later if there is a space.

Sorry to rock your boat, but you're going to have to remove me from your list.

I've had a word with my physiatrist and he reckons that it will not be good for my condition (tradaholic) to gamble. :whistling

And you all thought you were going to play with the Phil Laak of these forums. I might try to join later if there is a space.

Ummm poker is as much a gambling as trading is.

& Personally i found playing poker massively improved my ability to monitor and control my emotions & discpline in the face of financial losses - Giving me the ability to have a good decision making process whereby all decisions are based on evidence & probabilities.

Cheers

That damn psychiatrist; hes going to get it. Best not be your wife Robster.

Personally i found playing poker massively improved my ability to monitor and control my emotions & discpline in the face of financial losses - Giving me the ability to have a good decision making process whereby all decisions are based on evidence & probabilities.

+1 TO THE MAX

Probably the most useful trading thing I have ever done is take up poker.

I'm not actually all that good - in fact after quite a struggle I am just a wee bit better than break even - although I did come 2nd yesterday in a tourney after having passed out in a xanax induced semi-coma 15 minutes before the conclusion of the match...

although I did come 2nd yesterday in a tourney after having passed out in a xanax induced semi-coma 15 minutes before the conclusion of the match...

Was it a 2 person tournament :)

Paul

I'm down playing poker but that's because we play winner takes pot rather than a pot split. If it was a split, I'd be just above breakeven probably. I do play with some duffers though. I'm quite looking forward to this.

I'm down playing poker but that's because we play winner takes pot rather than a pot split. If it was a split, I'd be just above breakeven probably. I do play with some duffers though. I'm quite looking forward to this.

Still want a few more people; I'll ask Weigh again. haha

If this was in general chat we'd be raking in the punters.

Last night i had a practice;
$1.00 + .20 buy in.

Came first for $5

Watch out ladies, i'm on a roll.

(My account = MoneyManagement)

Poker world thrilled as MoneyManagement takes huge $5.00 tournament prize. "Fame won't change me" says MoneyManagement
By Special Correspondent.
PKR NEWS - MoneyManagement fought a field of 10 tough competitors to take 1st place in the PKR Regular Tournament and $5.00. "It was an incredible display", said one observer, "everyone was on the edge of their seats".

The result marks another big step in MoneyManagement's meteoric rise to poker stardom. "I predict big things from MoneyManagement", said a poker insider, "all the ingredients are there; skill, determination, guts - and a slightly funny haircut."

MoneyManagement took 1st place and a $5.00 prize.

I recieved the above email.... What a load of bull****, what they on about.

I know what your thinking - Poor Risk:reward - But it doesn't matter when you've got an 100% win percent.

Last edited:
You fags still haven't got anywhere with this!

FWIW I'm taking this week off as being topped and tailed by greeks bearing ****s is pointless when I can head back up north to civilisation, so I'm avaliable for poker pretty much any time, any place...

Yup. Will be up for a game one night this week, except Thursday where I'm playing the other donkeys at poker.