Trade2Win Unofficial Online Poker Tournament

Subsequently found out the Mrs is out tonight so no go for me either. Arabian said his internetz access is a bit 50/50 - how about tomorrow night instead? That'll at least be the 3 of us and 4/5 if BS and masquerade join in.

I'm up for a game sometime, need a bit of notice though to scratch together my $5 buy-in :cool:

Are you setting up a private tournament or just planning to join a tournament and get a bunch of you in it?

Well, I don't actually have any money on that site currently. But if there's a bit more information about buy-in/payout structure/time and I haven't gone broke and am by a computer at that time then there's a fairly good chance i'd play.

Well, I don't actually have any money on that site currently. But if there's a bit more information about buy-in/payout structure/time and I haven't gone broke and am by a computer at that time then there's a fairly good chance i'd play.

I know it's like £10-£20 with pot split 50/30/20 or something like that. Low stakes, lulzy rather than serious. I've got to set up an account on there too, Arabians suggestion.

I'm up for playing on Wednesday;
Robster; How you coming along with your Esignal + InteractiveBrokers applications ?

& Are you still FOR gold, or you decided commodities are no longer FTW. I've been 'dipping my toes' into a few potential trends, (small position size) and going to try pyramid, but they are all inter-related ofcourse which makes it all based on the same underlying trade... But; well; i've been looking at some macro economic data and seen a few opportunities that i want to run over with ye sometime (And weigh) because i'm think i may be seeing something.

50 pips asked to join the poker match; but i was all like ' No reply' because he obviously doesn't get along with BlackSwan.

Oh and that reminds me; I'm fully long on S&P 500 stocks again... I had a pretty crappy entrance and had to take a decent drawdown on the trade but sitting on some profit now, expecting a relatively long holding period (for me) It was actually really stupid of me to miss buying in the 1060.00 spike zone. Actually not sure if its in profit; will have to see the open. One of the stock i'm long in is AAPL - Call me crazy but, that mother****er is a buy. $200 usually being too much money for 1 share :D

Last edited:
Summary is:

Nowhere with esignal yet, haven't had time to sort out.
Out of gold but I'm finding gold relatively easy trade for position trading compared to swinging ES
I've been watching some stuff too in terms of correlation
I pm'ed BS about 50pips but that all seems to have blown over too. Not sure what the whole debacle was about tbh.
I'm doing some experimenting with arb/pairs trading a couple of miners (AAL and RIO)
I'm going to try and get long ES today
I've not sacked anybody else since we spoke

I'll be on skype about 3 - will fill you in laterz.

I can't play tonight;
But you guys should go ahead; it'll be funny 2 see who wins.

Weighbridge ftw

if your having another one count me in, only just saw the thread:cry: