trade to test my system

I began with 156.68 USD when I post this thread. My account had the lowest aquity which was 147 USD yesterday,that was a loss of 10 USD which meant 100 pips,but the loss all come back today.:)
17.PNG

18.PNG

19.PNG

20.PNG

I did not trade the CADJPY properly anyway. There was a diviating from my system. I should have closed the short position at a relatively low loss and kept the long postion.

Long AUDUSD @0.71021
Stop loss @ 0.7071

Long GBPUSD @1.502026
Stop loss @ 1.5188

Last edited:
Try to go long AUDUSD AND GBPUSD yesterday,but the price just went through my stop loss point for several pips,wiped me off and then go upwards. bad luck somehow.
21.PNG

22.PNG

I check the 30 min charts of all the currency pairs this afternoon, but did not found entr point. Then I looked at the chart of EURUSD and shift to 1min time frame where I happened to see an obvious downtrend . "Why don't try to scalp once?" So that was what I did. I went short once and then went long. The result is just ok. :) I can also be a scalper as long as I have the time to monitor the price, can't I?

Last edited:
LONG AUDUSD @0.71759
Stop loss @ 0.7169
very narrow stop loss.
Because the price is now on the upper line of a box on the 30 min chart, and if I set up the stop loss at the bottom line of the box,the risk would be 25pips. So chose a narrow stop loss from 1 min chart.

LONG AUDUSD @0.71759
Stop loss @ 0.7169
very narrow stop loss.
Because the price is now on the upper line of a box on the 30 min chart, and if I set up the stop loss at the bottom line of the box,the risk would be 25pips. So chose a narrow stop loss from 1 min chart.

This trade ended up at 0.7205 and the equity became 163.99.:D

Server: FXCM-USDDemo01
Company: Forex Capital Markets, LLC
Login: 2561224
Password: me0pjiw
Investor: nbv2awh

离开了一段时间,这段时间一直在做交易,并且做了很多思考,对交易理念改变了很多,系统也改变了很多,感觉对图形的认识渐渐清晰了,基本建立了振荡和趋势的识别标准,开始明白何时该按照振荡模式来做,何时该按照趋势模式来做。从二月份到现在,虽然账户经历了很多起起伏伏,但总体基本没有亏钱了,也许这正是一个转折期,将会成为我由亏损迈向盈利的转折点。希望这不是幻觉,希望盈利的日子尽快到来。不要放弃,定会成功!